Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Clark

Bruce Clark, DDS

2550 Stover St Unit E102 Fort Collins, CO 80525

Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Creighton University Medical Center in 1993 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark

4.5

Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS
I have been seeing Dr. Clark for many years now.. and he is just the best. Very gentle and very proficient. I highly recommend him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark and all his staff care for their clients in the most genuine way. I was having a very hard time the day of one of my procedures and their patience and understanding of my situation resonated with me. I have had poor work done in the past which Dr. Clark is currently fixing. His thoroughness, positivity, and thoughtfulness is so appreciated, and he was lucky enough to find staff that share his attitudes. Dr. Clark made sure I knew the many positive things I’m doing for my dental health,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
my experience with dr bruce was excellent he takes his time and explains what he is doing and caring anyone that needs a dentist i would recommend dr buce also likes oldie music so i feel right at home with dr bruce and he has done a great job on my teeth thanks dr bruce
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Clark for 18 years. My first experience/appointment was an after-hours emergency root canal treatment for an abscessed tooth, on the 4th of July day, in 2000. Dr. Clark has corrected many years of poor dental health care and provided proper dental hygiene education to me. He has turned the condition of my teeth from very poor to beautiful, healthy, and natural teeth. Dr. Clark has always treated me with utmost respect and honesty and works with my work schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark is calm, encourages you to ask questions and listens to me. He is honest and explains all options thoroughly. Dr. Clark saved me pain, time and money and I am pain free. Dr. Clark only recommends what needs to be done, no unwarranted upsell! Everyone working in this practice is friendly and helpful. The front office is straight with you about cost and helping decipher insurance. I am ever grateful for my co-worker referring me to Dr. Clark
I have been with Dr. Clark for years and I have had exceptional dental care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Dr. Bruce and his staff are so friendly, helpful, and thorough. They are great at guiding my decisions about my teeth to get the greatest benefit for the lowest cost. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
This is a relatively small practice but you get very good personal care. Dr. Clark will give you his honest expert opinion on the state of your teeth and the best treatment plan. The office staff will let you know about insurance coverage, out-of-pocket pay, next appointments, treatment schedule, etc. They are good about reminding you by phone about appointments. The prices are reasonable. I'd recommend Dr. Clark to someone who is looking for a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
I cannot recommend this practice highly enough. Dr. Clark and his staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Scheduling an appointment was easy and problems with my insurance (which had nothing to do with Dr. Clark's practice) were sorted out within seconds of my arrival thanks to swift and persistent work from his staff. The cleaning and exam were comfortable and fast without feeling rushed and Dr. Clark took time to really expalin what was happening inside of my mouth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
I have found Dr. Clark's care to be exceptional, professional, attentive, and gentle. His concern for my comfort always comes first. Issues I've had with my teeth over the years with other dentists have been resolved under his watchful care. He seeks out answers, often doing extensive research to get to the bottom of a particularly difficult problem and has worked with my other health providers to find the right solution for my care. I would recommend him without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Our family has been coming to see Doctor Clark for many years. We have always found him to be very interested in us, giving us his full and undivided attention. He is without doubt, the most compassionate and patient health professional I have ever come across. When you speak to him, he attends to you and seems like he really wants to know what you have to say. The quality of us dental treatments has been above average. Barring any change in health coverage, we'll continue to visit him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Dr.Clark is a very thoughtful and experienced dentist. I never worry about him suggesting work that doesn’t need to be done just for a profit. He is very thorough and great at listening to my concerns. The office staff is excellent and are incredibly helpful in navigating insurance coverage questions. They always get back to me quickly and are great at squeezing me and my husband in for appointments last minute. I really appreciate their flexibility and responsiveness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
I and my wife moved to Fort Collins 10 years ago and ever since, Dr Clark has been our Family Dentist. We particularly like his practice because of many reasons... His office is a comfortable place, He and his staff are always well-prepared, polite, and friendly. Dr. Clark's competence and expertise are always evident, and he shares his thoughts and advice in an easy-to-understand way. We feel at ease and comfortable with him, and follow his advice. He's easy to talk to and a great listener.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
I have anxiety, and Dr Clark provided a reassuring and pain free visit. I got a shot, and didn't even feel it. If I wanted, gas was available. I listened to my music and almost fell asleep during a two hour visit!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Poor decision making and aggressive approach to dentistry. Other dentists had to correct the problems his work caused. Some were not correctable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?
Dr. Clark really seems to care about my comfort level. He's been extremely informative about what to expect with my upcoming extraction. The rest of the staff is also friendly and helpful. I look forward to having him as my regular dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bruce Clark, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

• Cosmetic Dentistry

1993
1988
1975

Dr. Clark accepts

Dr. Clark accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Clark treats your condition or procedure