Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD

DentistryFemale

Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Mullica Hill, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Berson to book an appointment.

Dr. Berson

Pure Endodontics

5 Myers Dr Ste 106 Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Berson with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Washington Township Hospital today at (856) 282-0762.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Washington Township Hospital.

Dr. Berson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berson

Dr. Berson
Nice friendly and professional staff. I would recommend this place to others.
T Foster – Oct 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was looking for a Doctor that would do a root canal. I found Dr Berson online. I called and scheduled the appointment. From the original phone call to getting the root canal, Dr Beeson and her office have been great. The office called and confirmed the appointment and made sure I had all the paperwork filled out prior to the appointment. The actual root canal went smooth as possible. I was very impressed with how my whole experience went. I would recommend Dr Berson to anyone needing a root canal.
Jon Helbig – Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I am a BIG scardy-cat for any dental procedure. From front desk, to Dental Assistants, to Dr. Berson....everyone was caring, compassionate, and reassuring. Highly recommend!!
MaryCatherine – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Very nice experience for my first root canal. Very clean and professional.
Jeff – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was recommended to Dr. Berson by my dentist for a root canal. My appointments were back in March/April. I had never been to an endodontist before and I honestly couldn't have made a better choice than Pure Endodontics. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. Shout out to Jayna for being so nice and answering all of my questions. Dr. Berson thoroughly explained everything and was also happy to answer all of my questions. Everything went smoothly and I felt very at ease in her care. I highly recommend this office. Thank you all again for taking such good care of me!
Lewis C. – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Impressive office Very friendly Willing to explain all procedures in depth and throughly answer all questions.
Janette Newton je – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I visited Pure Endodontics for a root canal procedure on the recommendation of my dentist. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Brooke Berson and her staff. Everyone was extremely pleasant. As this was my first root canal, Dr. Berson fully explained the procedure and what to expect during and after. I needed 2 visits to complete the root canal and after each was given detailed written instructions on care and follow-up. Although I hope to never need a root canal again, I will recommend Dr. Berson and Pure Endodontics to anyone I know who needs her care.
Susan D – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was super anxious for my first root canal, but the whole team helped to calm me down. The procedure was quick and I was given good advice for recovery. Would definitely recommend!
Anonymous – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
My dentist referred me to Dr. Berson and I was really pleased with my experience. Dr. Berson was very thorough, gentle, didn’t rush, and communicated with me throughout my appointment. The staff was friendly and environment was welcoming and clean.
Tesha – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Benson by my regular dentist due to high sensitivity in one of my teeth, she was very through by testing and determined that a root canal was necessary to relieve the pain. Dr. Benson and her assistant were very informative about the procedure and thoroughly explained exactly what the procedure entailed. Dr. Benson and her assistant were very respectful and truly concerned about treating me with the best possible way. They were pleasant and put my nervous concerns at ease. Their equipment was state of the art and very sanitary. If I ever need another procedure of this type there is NO DOUBT where I will go, ONLY to Pure Endodontics
Joe DiN – Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was extremely impressed with my entire experience at Pure Endodontics. From start to finish their Covid protocols were flawless. My reason for visiting was a root canal and Dr. Berson explained everything to me in great detail which was so very appreciated. The whole procedure was absolutely painless and you can just tell you are in very good hands the entire time. Their new office is spotless and the technology they implement to treat you is incredibly impressive. I couldn’t recommend seeking care from Dr. Berson and the folks at Pure Endodontic more, they made the entire process so safe, simple, and painless.
Max G. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Doctor and staff were terrific. They put my fears at ease for a successful procedure.
Nov 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Dr.berson was courteous as well as staff. I did not have to wait. Appointment was on time. Office and equipment are state of the art. Procedure was quick and efficent and not painful. The most fun you could have for a root canal. I would recommend to any one who needs advanced dental care.
Dave O' – Oct 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I needed a root canal and my dentist referred me to Dr. Berson. What a difference to the previous doctor I went to. She came out to greet me in person and that made me feel at ease right away. Was very professional and explained every step. Was very glad to end up at her practice.
Stefan Roberts – Oct 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Dr. Berson and her staff were extraordinary. It’s not often you see a Dr. and staff so eager to provide a patient with the utmost respect and care. I found Dr. Berson and her staff to be the most professional, thorough and methodical with both explaining the procedure(s) and during the procedure itself. More specifically, I was in need of an emergency Root Canal procedure. Dr. Berson and her staff performed the flawless treatment of my tooth with ease and perfection. In addition, Dr. Berson and her staff, by far stood out with their exceptional care both personally and professionally. I would recommend Dr. Berson to Family, Friends, Co-workers or anyone who is seeking Endodontic treatment.
Jim M – Aug 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Dr. Berson was so great! I was seen within 24 hours and she was fantastic! It was my first root canal, I felt nothing and she always made sure I was comfortable. Painless and easy! I would highly recommend!
Meghan E Doyle – Aug 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
It was highly satisfactory. Everyone was professional, friendly and accommodating. The treatment room was squeaky clean; the waiting area was tastefully decorated and comfortable; and the music was soft and relaxing. Dr. Berson explained the root canal procedure and was quietly efficient.
Myrna Harris – Jul 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Highly recommend Dr Berson and her wonderful staff. Personable, knowledgeable and professional...a great experience.
Lisa Gedaka – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Berson was great. After having some mouth pain for a month and a half during the coronavirus pandemic, I finally went to my dentist and was told I needed a root canal. I was referred to Dr. Berson since they no longer do root canals in their office. Dr. Berson and the staff are very welcoming and pleasant. She explained everything as she went along and even called to make sure I was ok at the end of the day. 5 stars for me!
C. Battersby – Jul 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I recently visited Pure Endodontics while dealing with severe pain related to a cracked/infected tooth. After a partial root canal and great advice and I am feeling good! Dr. Berson is honest, compassionate, thoughtful, and highly skilled. I highly recommend this practice.
Eric F – Jun 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berson?

Dr. Brooke A. Berson is a Philadelphia native, born and raised in Villanova, PA. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in neuroscience psychology...Read more