Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Mullica Hill, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD

Pure Endodontics

5 Myers Dr Ste 106 Mullica Hill, NJ 08062

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dr. Berson treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Berson's conditions and procedures:

• Cone Beam 3D Imaging
  • Microscope-Aided Endodontic Treatment
  • Root Canal Retreatment

Dr. Berson accepts

Dr. Berson accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Dr. Berson's Reviews

Painless Root Canal
I consulted with Dr. Berson for a possible root canal. After x-rays and examination, she felt root canal was the best course of treatment for my situation. The procedure was painless. Dr. Berson and staff were extremely kind and attentive to me. I would highly recommend Pure Endodontics.
J. Gray – Oct 25, 2022
Very professional
Oct 05, 2022
wonderful
Dr. Berson was wonderful. She is very gentle and explains everything. The entire office staff is very friendly and kind.
Renee B – Jul 25, 2022
Root Canal
I was so nervous the morning of my visit; the staff was welcoming and the area felt cozy. Dr. Berson explained everything that was going to be done in terms easy to understand. They put me at ease immediately; there was no rush to get me out the door. I would highly recommend Dr. Berson and her staff
Dentistry Root Canal – Jun 30, 2022
Professional
Dr. Berson is extremely professional. Her mannerism allows one to feel at ease in the midst of a stressful situation. Her staff is courteous and professional! From the warm, inviting reception area to the inner office, one is made to feel calm and comfortable!
Faye E Robinson – Jun 29, 2022
Excellent Communication and Comfort
From my first call to the office working with Michele for my paperwork, insurance and copay, My visit today with Dr. Benson and her assistant.... Everything and everybody were EXCELLENT with professionalism to my needs. I highly recommend for anyone in need of Endodontist work.
Harry Smith – May 24, 2022
Root Canal
Dr Berson and her staff were very professional and friendly. They told me what they were going to do before they did it. The desk staff also was friendly and made you feel welcome. The office was very clean and and welcoming. Hopefully I won’t need anymore root canals , but if I do I will go back to Dr Berson. I highly recommend Pure Endodontics.
Denise – Apr 02, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
My first impression upon entering, I felt like I was at a lavish day spa. The aesthetics immediately calmed my nerves. I need a root canal that another physician performed replaced. Checking in was a breeze for I was able to fill out the paperwork at home. The receptionist was very friendly! Ally walked me back and said she would be with me throughout the entire process. Then Dr. Berson came in and throughly examined and asked questions about my issue. She explained what she thought would benefit my tooth best and the cost prior to performing any work. It turned out I didn’t need the root canal replaced. She reviewed the 3D image with me and asked if I had any questions. Ally also trained another dental assistant on how to perform the 3D scan. The dental assistant in training did a great job! If you are scared of the dentist like me, this is the place for you! It’s hard to find doctors who actually listen to you now a days. I felt like I was their number one priority during !
Tiffany Marino-Kelly – Dec 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Excellent, Excellent Very friendly and did a great job. Made me very comfortable and were very friendly. If you need to get Root Canal GO THERE!
John Casella – Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Nice friendly and professional staff. I would recommend this place to others.
T Foster – Oct 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was looking for a Doctor that would do a root canal. I found Dr Berson online. I called and scheduled the appointment. From the original phone call to getting the root canal, Dr Beeson and her office have been great. The office called and confirmed the appointment and made sure I had all the paperwork filled out prior to the appointment. The actual root canal went smooth as possible. I was very impressed with how my whole experience went. I would recommend Dr Berson to anyone needing a root canal.
Jon Helbig – Aug 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I am a BIG scardy-cat for any dental procedure. From front desk, to Dental Assistants, to Dr. Berson....everyone was caring, compassionate, and reassuring. Highly recommend!!
MaryCatherine – Aug 03, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Very nice experience for my first root canal. Very clean and professional.
Jeff – Jun 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was recommended to Dr. Berson by my dentist for a root canal. My appointments were back in March/April. I had never been to an endodontist before and I honestly couldn't have made a better choice than Pure Endodontics. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. Shout out to Jayna for being so nice and answering all of my questions. Dr. Berson thoroughly explained everything and was also happy to answer all of my questions. Everything went smoothly and I felt very at ease in her care. I highly recommend this office. Thank you all again for taking such good care of me!
Lewis C. – Jun 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
Impressive office Very friendly Willing to explain all procedures in depth and throughly answer all questions.
Janette Newton je – May 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I visited Pure Endodontics for a root canal procedure on the recommendation of my dentist. I am completely satisfied with Dr. Brooke Berson and her staff. Everyone was extremely pleasant. As this was my first root canal, Dr. Berson fully explained the procedure and what to expect during and after. I needed 2 visits to complete the root canal and after each was given detailed written instructions on care and follow-up. Although I hope to never need a root canal again, I will recommend Dr. Berson and Pure Endodontics to anyone I know who needs her care.
Susan D – May 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was super anxious for my first root canal, but the whole team helped to calm me down. The procedure was quick and I was given good advice for recovery. Would definitely recommend!
Anonymous – Mar 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
My dentist referred me to Dr. Berson and I was really pleased with my experience. Dr. Berson was very thorough, gentle, didn’t rush, and communicated with me throughout my appointment. The staff was friendly and environment was welcoming and clean.
Tesha – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was referred to Dr. Benson by my regular dentist due to high sensitivity in one of my teeth, she was very through by testing and determined that a root canal was necessary to relieve the pain. Dr. Benson and her assistant were very informative about the procedure and thoroughly explained exactly what the procedure entailed. Dr. Benson and her assistant were very respectful and truly concerned about treating me with the best possible way. They were pleasant and put my nervous concerns at ease. Their equipment was state of the art and very sanitary. If I ever need another procedure of this type there is NO DOUBT where I will go, ONLY to Pure Endodontics
Joe DiN – Feb 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brooke Berson, DMD?
I was extremely impressed with my entire experience at Pure Endodontics. From start to finish their Covid protocols were flawless. My reason for visiting was a root canal and Dr. Berson explained everything to me in great detail which was so very appreciated. The whole procedure was absolutely painless and you can just tell you are in very good hands the entire time. Their new office is spotless and the technology they implement to treat you is incredibly impressive. I couldn’t recommend seeking care from Dr. Berson and the folks at Pure Endodontic more, they made the entire process so safe, simple, and painless.
Max G. – Feb 09, 2021