Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. Wycall

Baltimore Washington Endodontics

6021 University Blvd Ste 170 Ellicott City, MD 21043

Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Ellicott City, MD and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Wycall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wycall

Dr. Wycall?
Dr. Wycall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS
Recently had a root canal & Dr. Wycall was very friendly & professional. Most importantly, he made me feel at ease & less stressful. I’m always very nervous having any dental work, & I felt calm with Dr. Wycall. Will highly recommend him & this office!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr Wycall. Unfortunately, this is the second time I've needed an endodontist but fortunately the second time I've seen Dr Wycall. i saw my regular dentist at 2:00 in the afternoon for a lot of pain that began that morning. Dr Wycall was able to see me that same afternoon. I got started on antibiotics and returned a few days later for my treatment. I sent him a text on saturday to ask a couple of questions and he called me within 30 minutes. He is great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I had to get a root canal and had a very good experience. I am thankful to Dr. Wycall and his staff, including the front desk staff. Everyone was friendly and professional, and when I was having a lot of anxiety they were soothing to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Wycall for the first time on April 9 this year. Although I don’t look forward to going to the dentist for this type of procedure, Dr. Wycall made the visit a very stress free experience. He thoroughly went over the procedure and used visual aids to explain what to expect. Everything was explained in terms I understood. The procedure went great and I strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
If there's such a thing as looking forward to seeing your endodontist, then Dr. Wycall is it! He is very pleasant and professional. He explains everything before starting the work and during if necessary. It was a pain-free root canal, even the novacaine shot was not painful at all. Great office staff as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr Wycall was great and my root canal area wasn’t ever painful during or after. He has a great personality. Christina and the office staff were all really wonderful too. If you gotta have a root canal you should do it here!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr. Wycall did everything possible to make my root canal as pleasant as possible. I have had anxiety about dental visits before, but this office knows how to take care of their patients. From the super friendly office staff to the amazing dental assistants and doctors, this is a fantastic place especially if you’re as nervous as I am about these type of procedures.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I had as great of experience as you can have at a root canal. Dr. Wycall was professional and thorough . The front desk staff was knowledgeable and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr. Wycall was very nice and calming. I felt absolutely no pain during my root canal. The staff at this office is very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr Brian is the kindest, most gentle and caring Dentist ever. I’m so impressed with his gentle caring demeanor. Every step was explained during the procedure and I was made very comfy. The entire office team here is very impressive. Excellent service! Very compassionate and courteous. I’m very happy. Elizabeth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr. Wycall's staff told me that I was in plan when I called. Then at my appointment, although they knew I was out of plan, they told me I was "in plan, but being charged out of plan". When I asked them point blank if I was in plan, they said yes. I was required to pay 100% of the bill at the time of service. I learned later that they knowingly deceived me, costing me an extra $500 because of their misrepresentation, which they refused to help with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Oh my goodness! I always heard about root canals but can't believe how delightful it could be. NO PAIN. Quick and easy and Dr Wycall is terrific. He explained all scenarios and was very understanding. Even his Novocain injection didn't hurt. Many thanks and never experienced any pain or swelling afterwards. A+ score In scheduling and promptness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Excellent choice for a root canal. Surprisingly pleasant experience. Dr Wycall took time to explain everything and appears to have done an excellent job.
OUTSTANDING!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wycall?

We put our patients first. We strive to do our best to make sure our patients are completely satisfied when they leave our office. We hope to see our patients return to their general dentist and can not help but express how happy they were that they came to our office, and would recommend our office to friends and family.

• Endodontics

2000
1999
1993

• French

Dr. Wycall accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Wycall has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(410) 203-1800Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Wycall treats your condition or procedure

• Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal

Baltimore Washington Endodontics

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Wycall treats patients.