Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS

Endodontics •  Male • Age 49

Dr. Wycall

Baltimore Washington Endodontics

6021 University Blvd Ste 170 Ellicott City, MD 21043

Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Ellicott City, MD. He is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wycall to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

See similar Endodontics Practitioners in Ellicott City

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Wycall accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Wycall has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(410) 203-1800Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Wycall treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wycall's conditions and procedures:

• Broken Tooth
  • Chipped Tooth
  • Cracked Tooth
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS...

Communicate via email?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Wycall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wycall

95.1219512195122%

Dr. Wycall?
I was impressed, the office is run very efficiently, the staff are very professional and friendly. The office is very clean and run in a very professional manor. My appointment time was honored I didn't have to wait. Dr. Wycall let me know before hand everything he was going to do. He is very professional but also very nice. He follows up after your procedure by phone which I thought was a great practice. In all I am impressed and would recommend Dr. Whycall and his team.
Lynn Martucci – Mar 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Very satisfied with the service I received. I would definitely recommend Dr. Wycall
Barbara Travers – Feb 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I am impressed with Dr. Wycall's skill with teeth, and with people. I had a painless experience with a root canal procedure. He told me everything he was going to do, and kept me informed throughout the process (much less boring 45 minutes, and fascinating too). I would recommend him very highly to anyone, and entrust anyone in my family to his capable care.
RS2020 in Catonsville , MD – Feb 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
He gave me a clear understanding of my situation and options.
Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Went in for Root Canal that was marginally necessary. He gave me options, and I felt no pressure on a treatment. Appreciate the honesty.
Mark – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr Wycall is very patient, knowledgeable, gentle, and so much more. He told me everything he was going to do before doing it, which helped put me at ease. He worked with me and made sure I was comfortable during the whole procedure. I have never had great experience at the endodontics before. He is the only person I’ll let work on me again!! Also huge thanks to his front desk and assistants. Everyone there was truly awesome!! Thanks again.
Melissa Yates – Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Had to have an emergency diagnosis and was referred to Dr. Wycall. One of the best medical referrals I have ever had . He was very knowledgeable and explained in detail what procedure was necessary. A root canal was necessary and was completed on my first visit. He was attentive and the process was explained and was painless. Aftercare was provided and Dr. Wycall called on a weekly basis to check on my recovery. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of endodontic care.
Feb 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Outstanding. Very professional, friendly and welcoming staff. Dr. Wycall is world class in my opinion. An expert at Do No Harm.
Tom McCullough – Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr. Wycall is very knowledgeable and professional. No reason to give him under 5 stars!!
Jan 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I was very nervous, but Dr. Wycall and his staff were very caring and helped me every step of the way. Dr. Wycall is excellent and made me feel completely at ease, explaining everything he was doing. He is definitely an expert in his field. I would highly recommend him and his staff. Thank you for helping me through this experience.
Valerie Lawrence – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Made a decent drive just to be seen by Dr Wycall. As usual he didn’t let me down. Informed me of everything he was doing in real time and made sure everything was as pain free as possible.
YuckMouth – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Had a need for a root canal. Dr. Wycall was a recommendation from my dentist. He is sharp and explains things before, during, and after the procedure. He knows his stuff.
Joe – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Wonderful professional office and Dr Wycall is top notch! He did my root canal with every step explained. It was a painless procedure, thanks to Dr Wycall’s gentle and caring manner. I highly recommend this practice!
Anita Collins – Sep 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
My dentist highly recommended Dr. Wycall when a molar kept flaring. He was excellent to work with despite my tooth being stubborn requiring coming back ten days later to finish as the nerves were very irritated on their own. He talked me through the process both times and did his best to make me comfortable although this tooth had other ideas! I had to call him in the middle of the night once when the tooth flared after food was caught in the first temporary filling, and he got me through that nightmare, too. His entire staff is very pleasant and helpful and the office looks new and modern. Overall an excellent experience under difficult circumstances. Recommended!
Rick Mitchell – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Dr. Wycall took care of my first root canal. The procedure was painless. More importantly, he let me know what he was doing throughout the procedure. I am less stressed if I know what’s happening. He and his entire staff were great!
B. Emery – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
Recently had a root canal & Dr. Wycall was very friendly & professional. Most importantly, he made me feel at ease & less stressful. I’m always very nervous having any dental work, & I felt calm with Dr. Wycall. Will highly recommend him & this office!!
Therese D. in Columbia , MD – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I would highly recommend Dr Wycall. Unfortunately, this is the second time I've needed an endodontist but fortunately the second time I've seen Dr Wycall. i saw my regular dentist at 2:00 in the afternoon for a lot of pain that began that morning. Dr Wycall was able to see me that same afternoon. I got started on antibiotics and returned a few days later for my treatment. I sent him a text on saturday to ask a couple of questions and he called me within 30 minutes. He is great!
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I had to get a root canal and had a very good experience. I am thankful to Dr. Wycall and his staff, including the front desk staff. Everyone was friendly and professional, and when I was having a lot of anxiety they were soothing to me.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Wycall for the first time on April 9 this year. Although I don’t look forward to going to the dentist for this type of procedure, Dr. Wycall made the visit a very stress free experience. He thoroughly went over the procedure and used visual aids to explain what to expect. Everything was explained in terms I understood. The procedure went great and I strongly recommend him.
Apr 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?
If there's such a thing as looking forward to seeing your endodontist, then Dr. Wycall is it! He is very pleasant and professional. He explains everything before starting the work and during if necessary. It was a pain-free root canal, even the novacaine shot was not painful at all. Great office staff as well.
Apr 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Wycall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wycall?

We put our patients first. We strive to do our best to make sure our patients are completely satisfied when they leave our office. We hope to see our patients return to their general dentist and can not help but express how happy they were that they came to our office, and would recommend our office to friends and family.

• Endodontics

1993
Colgate University

• French

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Wycall communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wycall offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wycall offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wycall have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wycall offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Wycall offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (410) 203-1800