Dr. Brian Witt, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Witt

Terrace Smiles Dentistry

13214 Telecom Dr Temple Terrace, FL 33637

Dr. Brian Witt, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Temple Terrace, FL and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Univeristy Of Florida medical school in 1995. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Witt to book an appointment.

Dr. Witt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Witt

4.2

Dr. Witt?
What People Say About Dr. Brian Witt, DMD
Been coming the Dr Witt for two years now for Invisalign. The change in my smile is significant. Dr Witt and his staff are top notch and always greet me with a smile when I come. I have even switch to them for all my dental needs.
Eugene – Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Five star dentistry. I absolutely love this practice. I am always treated so well and know that my oral health is in good hands. The doctor is knowledgeable and has done so much extensive training in laser dentistry, pinhole grafting and many more. I am very happy to be a patient here as they helped me get my oral health to where I want it to be.
Lanh N in Tampa, FL – Dec 11, 2018
Great Job!
Oct 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Dr. Witt is an experienced practitioner in Denistry. He is honest and forthright in his examinations and assessments of the patient’s most pressing needs. He has an exceptionally kind chair-side manner that is welcoming to all patient’s regardless of age. I have personally had several successful experiences at Terrace Smiles under Dr. Witt’s Care. I would recommend him 100% !
Josey Spataro-Kessler in Tampa, FL – Aug 28, 2018
Extremely accommodating and efficient
Amber Klein – Jun 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Dr Witt has done a miracle on my denistry work thx
Jay S – May 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Beyond amazed by every aspect of this practice. It truly doesn’t even feel like you’re visiting a dentist every time I’m here. The staff is extremely easy to communicate with and take the time to make sure you’re comfortable with everything going on. I was beyond nervous to get the Invisalign braces but with the reassurance and knowledge I was provided, I ended up taking the big step in correcting my smile. I’ve been blown away by the experience both with Terrace Smiles and the Invisalign it
Matt O’Neill in Tampa – Apr 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
I have been Dr. Witt's patient for a long time. I have no complaints. The staff is very courteous; the office is clean ( I love the fact that the bathroom is clean). They are very flexible with scheduling appointments. I appreciate courtesy reminders that reminds me of my appointments. It's commendable.
Tampa – Apr 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
I appreciate the professionalism within this office.
Tampa, Florida – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
From the warm welcoming to the professional and latest technology, I strongly recommend this dental service. The offices are clean, bright and tastefully decorated. From the receptionist to the x-rays technician to the hygienist to Dr. Witt and the office manager all were pleasant and great to work with. I was impressed.
Mildred C in Tampa, Florida – Jan 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Everyone is kind, patient and knowledgeable! Would recommend over and over again. Great for families and people with high anxiety; the staff goes out of their way to make you feel comfortable. Warm and inviting! I recommend.
Shawn Bell in Tampa, FL – Nov 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Compassionate. Always very concerned about my level of pain, stops and adjusts the pain meds.
Tampa, FL – Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Dr Witt is leading edge and extremely knowledgeable! Hygienist Jamela is very competent and thorough, one of the best I have ever had. He practice is expensive but more than worth it!!
Tampa, FL – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
I love Dr Witt and his staff. They are so positive and supportive, making my process a pleasant experience. I was quite fearful when beginning my treatment but have no fear at all now. I also appreciate how Dr Witt is experienced in broad areas of dentistry so does not constantly refer patients out to other providers for services. Definitely recommend this practice.
Tampa, FL – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Nice friendly staff! Appointment times were kept as promised with no wait time! The staff will explain everything in detail so you are aware of each process. I highly recommend Terrace Smiles!
Felicia Mohammed in Tampa, FL – Dec 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
I've been going to Terrace Smiles for the past five years and each visit has been of the highest standard. Dr. Witt and his staff have been extremely helpful to me and my daughter who used to be terrified of the dentists. Thank you Dr. Witt!
Bryan in Tampa, FL – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Dr. Witt has a beautiful and clean office with the most helpful front desk staff I've ever met. Waiting time was less than five minutes. The hygienists here are always gentle unlike other dental offices where I refused to return solely for that reason. Fillings and Invisalign are among procedures I had done at Terrace Smiles. My experience was painless and anxiety free. I recommend Dr. Witt and his wonderful staff to all my friends.
Jenna in Tampa, FL – Nov 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Dr Witt is great. He has an eye for excellence.I've been going to him for about 3 years. When I met him I could tell he was a little OCD about having things done right and he has portrayed that during my treatment! The staff is so friendly and genuinely care about your well being. Recommend to any and everyone looking for an awesome dentist!!!
JA in Wesley Chapel, FL – Sep 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
The staff at Terrace Smiles is second to none. The second I walked in the door, I felt extremely comfortable and taken care of. Dr. Witt took the time to sit with me and explain my complicated TMJ case. My teeth cleaning was extremely thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Witt and Terrace Smiles for your next dental appointment! My pearly whites have never felt better!
Kailyn Perez in Tampa, FL – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?
Dr Witt and his staff have been doing two implants on me. Everything is going as planned and I am very happy with the results.
Dean Buckley in Tampa, Fl – Jan 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Witt, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Witt?

My mission is to help people create healthy teeth and gums for life. I offer a full range of dental services to assist people in saving their teeth for life.

• Cosmetic Dentistry