Dr. Brian Stern, DMD

Dr. Brian Stern, DMD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  ·
Dr. Brian Stern, DMD is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Powell, OH and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Pittsburgh School Of Dental Medicine in 2001 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.

40 Hidden Ravines Dr

Powell, OH 43065

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AmeriPlan
  • Ameritas
  • CareSource
  • DenteMax

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Stern's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.4520547945205475%

Dr. Stern?
Dr. Stern's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Stern, DMD
All the staff were friendly, helpful and very pleasant to work with. My whole experience (my third) was great. Dr. Stern did a good job explaining the whole procedure. I appreciated the call after my procedure to check on how I was doing. I highly recommend Dr. Stern and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I had a tooth pulled and a post for an implant put in. Getting an appointment was easy. I never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen. Everyone was professional and nice. I would highly recommend Dr. Stern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I’ve had two procedures done by Dr. Stern in the last year. Both went very well. He is an excellent oral surgeon, and he has a wonderful staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I went to Dr. Stern to have all of my wisdom teeth removed because they were impacted. These teeth caused me a great deal of pain, and I thank Dr. Stern for removing the problem! I healed way sooner than I imagined and experienced minimal pain. The nurses were very kind to me and helped me relax before going under, and they put in my IV with no struggle. Most nurses I've had have struggled getting an IV in me, and this time it was a piece of cake! Would 100% recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
Dr Stern and his staff were amazing, from the consult all the way up to the day of my daughters proceedure! His kindness, professionalisim and expertise far exceeds expectations!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I have had many dental surgeries do to an ongoing illness & this was BY FAR the best experience I have ever had! The entire staff was very helpful, understanding & so nice. Dr. Stern didn't rush through the appointment, he really listened & was very knowledgeable & reassuring when he addressed each of my concerns. The surgery was also done perfectly & afterward Dr. Stern even called to make sure my recovery was going good. I would recommend this practise to everyone, I could not be happier!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
What a wonderful experience! The quality and attention to detail performed by Dr. Stern is unparalleled. He seems to truly care about his patients and their well being. His staff is very warm and welcoming. They have a way of making you feel right at home. I think the greatest compliment to any dental office is the referral of family and friends. If you’re looking to receive exemplary care I would, without hesitation, refer Dr. Brian Stern for all of your oral surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Stern. My daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth that he removed and the process from initial consultation to follow up visit were very smooth and thorough. Not only was Dr. Stern and his staff very friendly and accommodating, we received clear and thorough instructions on how to proceed immediately following surgery, were fully equipped with an ice pack head strap and a syringe to clean her incisions, and Dr. Stern checked in after surgery with a personal call. Excellent!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I was referred to Dr Stern because I had a cracked tooth that was hanging in my mouth in addition to 2 other teeth that needed to be pulled. Dr Stern and his assistant, Sue, did a fantastic job to get me an appointment quickly and to take care of the extractions painlessly. They did a wonderful job to make me feel at ease and to assure me that everything would be fine. I would strongly recommend Dr Stern and his staff for any oral surgery needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
Office is professional and runs like a well-oiled machine. Consultation, what to expect and pre/post-op instructions are explicit and easy to follow. I was most grateful and impressed when my daughter developed a complication 2 months post-op. They squeezed us in the day I called to assess the problem, then opened the office early the next morning to ensure her procedure was handled before their full day of patients - at no charge to us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
First I want to say how nice everyone was and comfortable everyone made me. I was nervous but they did a great job of letting me know what was happening every step of the way and providing some humor as well. My surgery doesn’t sound typical but let me say I had zero pain. ZERO PAIN. No swelling no stitches and I was able to resume my life a few hours after surgery. Amazing. The skill of the dentist made my experience 10/10.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I highly recommend Dr. Stern and his staff. They’re very respectful and always professional. His office has the most modern and up to date technology. You’re in great hands with Dr. Stern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
Dr. Stern and his staff were professional, helpful, and straightforward. They made the experience easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
Staff is awesome, very professional. Dr. Stern is master at his craft. I will never go anywhere else, for my dental service. I still have more procedures to tackle, I am completely confident with my choice. Thank you , to all the extended staff. See y'all soon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
From the very first appointment to discuss an entire upper set of implants, Dr Stern and his wonderful team, helped us through the entire process. Implants are a life changing decision and you must be able to trust the surgeon and his work. Every step of the procedure and details are explained thoroughly. Dr. Stern is very precise, and does everything to insure the success of the implants. We are so glad that we chose Dr Stern and his excellent team of nurses and assistants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
The entire experience at this facility was top notch from the initial consult. The staff was friendly and very thorough. Everything was explained in advance and they made me feel very comfortable and at east, as I was quite nervous. The procedure went very well and all information about care after I got home was very thorough. I was impressed that Dr. Stern personally called me the evening of the procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
I had my surgery this week and it was fast and pain free. The entire experience from the initial consultation, scheduling, payment and procedure was top notch. All the staff was friendly and competent. The doctor personally called to check on me the night of my surgery. My dentist made the recommendation and I am happy I took his advice. Great practice. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
Everything was perfect! I felt very normal just hours after the surgery and was 100 percent by the next day! It couldn’t of gone better. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
The office staff went above and beyond to help me get things straightened out with our insurance. They made us comfortable and explained the procedure on a level we could understand. I wish more providers and staff were like this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Stern, DMD?
All equipment ready for my surgery and explain everything before and after the surgery.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Stern?

Insurance accepted

CareSource
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
DenteMax
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA