Dr. Brian Songer, DMD

Dr. Brian Songer, DMD

Dentistry  |
Dr. Brian Songer, DMD is a dentist who practices in Rossville, GA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

2382 Cloud Springs Rd

• Lower Dentures
  • Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • Restoration of Dental Implants

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Georgia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2010
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Songer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Songer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Songer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Songer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Songer's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Songer to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Songer's Performance
La Fayette, GA |
Dr Songer and his staff ignored our calls over the weekend. My husband was forced to visit a walk in clinic for antibiotics needed for a tooth that became abscessed after Dr Songer performed a root canal and crown. Dr Songer some how didn’t complete the root canal and the crown broke. We feel robbed after paying Dr Songer for this treatment and now have to pay a specialist for “retreatment”. We definitely would not recommend Dr Songer to anyone. Save your money and time, go somewhere else!
We apologize for any error in communication over the weekend. We provide an emergency cell phone number to our patients, and it's listed on our website, and voicemail. We can be contacted through our website and facebook messenger. We pride ourselves on informing our patients of all treatment completed. Prior to and at the completion of each service provided, we review treatment with the patient. Since patient name was not listed, please contact our office, so we can make this right.
in Fort Oglethorpe |
Such a special place. They are so friendly. Dr Songer is hilarious and really puts me at ease over having my teeth fixed. Please check this place out!!
in Ringgold,Ga |
Fast thorough professional yet personable
in Rossville ga 30741 |
Very caring and professional services
in Chattanooga TN |
Coolest Dentist around! Great work!
in Atlanta, Ga |
Every experience at Dr. Songer's is a GREAT experience. He, and his team, are top notch and I have never felt pain or any uncomfort (which I can't say about bast dentist experiences). They are so good, I drive up from Atlanta!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I love going here. My hygienist Jada was awesome!
in Rossville, GA |
Very professional. Always friendly. Much work done with great satisfaction would highly recommend.
in Rossville, GA |
His office feels like a home. Very friendly and feels like family.
in Chickamauga Ga |
It was real easy to get appointment and his assistants are so nice. Dr songer is hands the best dentist I have ever been to
One of the most professional dentists I have ever been too. Extremely caring of his patients, takes your feelings completely into consideration. Going to the dentist has always been a terrifying experience for me and he always puts my nerves at ease! Highly highly recommended.
in Fort Oglethorpe |
Unbelievable how quick I was able to be seen. Dr Songer is very comforting and explains things very well. His whole staff made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office!!
in Ringgold, Ga |
Love this place!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Brian Songer, DMD?

Visit Dr. Songer