Dr. Brian H. Snyder, DDS

BRIAN H SNYDER DDS

Tuesday's Hours: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
View Office hours

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Snyder practices Dentistry at 1 location in Coral Springs, FL.

Are you Dr. Snyder? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Snyder's Experience

Visiting Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Snyder
Dr. Snyder's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (49)
Margate, Fl |
My dental plan came with two free cleanings. Dr Snyder's office accepted my dental plan, come to find out the cleaning was just a polishing. The dental hygienist refused to clean my teeth, saying I was in need of a deep cleaning at the cost of $825.00. Between the office manager and the hygienist their high pressure sale failed. I went to another dentist who confirmed I did not need a deep cleaning. Before you sign on for a deep cleaning with this office get a second opinion.
in Coral springs |
I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR. SNYDER AND HYGIENIST JANE . TOP NOTCH COSTUMER SERVICE, AND FRIENDLY, THEY MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME AND LIKE YOU ARE A PART OF THEIR FAMILY, I WAS AFRAID TO GO IN TO HAVE MY X-RAYS , EXAM AND THE CLEANING HOWEVER , IT ALL CHANGED ONCE I TALKED TO DR. SNYDER. HE IS UPFRONT HONEST AND THE HYGIENIST IS SO GENTLE AND LOVELY, I FELT AT EASY SITTING IN HER CHAIR WHILE SHE DID MY CLEANING. I AM SO THRILLED WITH THE OFFICE
in Pompano Beach, FL |
My first i,pressing My first impression of the office was wonderful. The girls up front were very helpful and understanding Dr, Snyder is just unbelievable. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything. I had to have 12 extractions and I never had such a great experience. Dr. Snyder was very gentle and the extractions were great,hardly had any pain. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a dentist. All his workers areally wonderful. .
in Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Snyder always shows the greatest professionalism.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I was looking for a small personal dentist office not a big corporate atmosphere and Dr Snyder is that dentist. He and his staff are personable and knowledgeable.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
I had the most amazing experience at Dr. Snyder's office. The front desk was not only warm and helpful, but the hygienist gave a wonderful cleaning and was extremely gentle and thorough. The staff makes you feel as though you've left with new friends. I did Glo Teeth Whitening after my cleaning, in which I received immediate results. My teeth looked 4 shades whiter and I have not felt any teeth sensitivity. I left Dr. Snyder's office feeling more confident in my smile.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Every person in the practice is extremely friendly, helpful, informative and professional. I have been a proud patient for about ten years. Dr. Synder does excellent work. The office staff works with my schedule and insurance to ensure the best possible care for not only me but for all their patients.
in Pompano Beach, FL |
This is one of the best dentists I've ever been too. He and his staff is always on point and gets the job done in a caring professional way! I definitely suggest this office to anyone in the need of a great quality dentist like Dr. Brian Snyder
in Coral Springs, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Snyder for over 18 years. He is trustworthy and cares about his patients. He will guide you in keeping your teeth healthy. His staff is friendly and caring. Never have to wait for my set appointment. I would recommend Dr. Snyder as a trusted dentist.
in Delray Beach, FL |
I have been going to Dr Snyder for many,many years.I find him to be a true professional and a caring person. he makes it less stressful when i am in his chair I trust Dr Snyder with all of my dental needs. and the office staff is very courteous and caring
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Going to the dentist in the past has always been a drag to me. Long waits, painful, and poor customer service. After a young lady made a comment on my smile, saying its nice, but your teeth are staind, i decided to look for a office that could help me. I visited Dr Snyder's office about 2 years ago him, his wife, and staff have been nothing less than phenomenal! Great staff, wonderful personality, and awesome work! 10 stars!
Boynton Beach, FL |
I'm sad to say that after seeing Dr.Snyder for over 25 years I have finally changed offices. His new staff is absolutely horrible, rude, and condescending. The new staff, headed by his wife, is always looking to upsell to make more money. I was told my cleanings weren't covered by my insurance, etc. After speaking withy insurance company as well as another dentist, I was correct that the office was overcharging and tacking on additional fees. I would NOT recommend this dentist.
Pompano Beach, FL |
He charges for procedures that don't need to be done. His prices are higher than our original dentist where we paid out of pocket, so the insurance means nothing.
Have you seen Dr. Brian H. Snyder, DDS?

Dr. Snyder's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Snyder does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Dentistry
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

Dr. Snyder does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.