Dr. Brian Putman, DDS

Dr. Brian Putman, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Brian Putman, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Ithaca, MI and has been practicing for 6 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Pine River Dental Care

610 N Pine River St

Ithaca, MI 48847

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Putman

Dr. Putman's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Putman "Education Defiance College, Bachelor of Science in Biology and Restoration Ecology, 2005 Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne, Master of Science in Biology, 2008 The Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery, 2012 Additional Education Miami Valley Hospital, Department of Oral Surgery, IV Conscious Sedation, 2014 Personal Interests As part of my Master’s Program, I spent three years researching a threatened species of snake in Southern Michigan. During this time, I caught wild snakes and tracked their movements using surgically implanted radio-transmitters. The goal of the research was to help the Department of Natural Resources in protecting and conserving the threatened snake species. Hobbies I enjoy all kinds of outdoor activities and am happy to be living in Central Michigan, where countless outdoor opportunities await. Some of the outdoor activities I enjoy include: hunting, fishing, hiking, backpacking, birdwatching, canoeing/kayaking and snow-skiing. I have been bowhunting whitetails since I was 12 years old; bowhunting is undoubtedly my favorite pastime. Family My family includes my wife, Jenna, our daughter, Brianna. Brianna’s hobbies include: reading, drawing, calligraphy, playing her clarinet and video games. Our favorite family pastimes include: traveling, sight-seeing, hiking, camping, birdwatching and canoeing. We share our home with our dog, Ollie, and our cat, Milo. Jenna has trained Ollie and Milo to participate in hide-and-seek, which they frequently enjoy. Over the last few years Ollie has begun assisting me in tracking blood trails of deer I have shot. She isn’t the best tracking dog, but she is slowly learning."

This content was provided by Dr. Putman "Pine River Dental Care has been serving dental patients of all ages since 1979. We treat everyone from young children to mature adults, with gentleness and compassion, just as we would care for members of our family.

Using only proven technologies and treatment processes, always ensuring that treatments are timely, effective, and pain-free, we create beautiful and healthy smiles for our patients."

1  Practice Areas

• Stained Teeth
  • Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2012
  • Miami Valley Hospital, Department Of Oral Surgery
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Putman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Putman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Putman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Putman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Putman's Reviews