Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD

Endodontics •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Mirman

Accurate Ophthalmology

2627 Hylan Blvd Ste D Staten Island, NY 10306

Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD is an endodontics practitioner in Staten Island, NY. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Mirman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mirman

Dr. Mirman?
Dr. Mirman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD
Dr. Mirman and his staff are the reasons I have returned more than once for a root canal procedure. Since I have a low tolerance for pain and am a very anxious person at any dental office, I thought the worst upon entering. Actually, my experience proved to be quite the opposite. His manner immediately made me feel relaxed and he addressed all my issues in a professional way ensuring me that I would be fine. I also had no discomfort afterwards, even though it was a very large difficult molar. Kudos to Dr. Mirman......definitely a 5 out of 5
A. Herman – Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Dr.Mirman is confident and staff is friendly and helpful
Mike Coco – Mar 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Dr Mirman took the time to explain everything with a calming disposition. He was patient and very thorough. I highly recommend him.
Jackie Diamond – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I Had An Appointment On Thursday, February 13, 2020 With Dr. Brian F. Mirman, DMD And His Professional Staff Of Angels For A Root Canal. My Procedure Was Way More Involved/Complicated Than Originally Thought. Dr. Brian F. Mirman, DMD Is Exceptional In Every Way, Highly Educated, Skilled Precision, Professional And Empathetic In His Chairside Mannner. He Took His Time To Ensure The Complicated/ Involved Procedure Was A Success In Every Way! If I Could Rate Dr. Brian F. Mirman, DMD And His Professional Team Of Empathetic Angels A "15" I Would! I Had Absolutely No Pain Throughout Complicated Intensive Procedure!!! A Special Thank You To April Who Took Care Of My Dental Insurance Pre-Authorization And The Time It Took Her. She Went Above And Beyond Her Duties! I Would Highly Recommend Dr. Brian F. Mirman, DMD And His Professional Staff Of Angels To Any One Looking For Exceptionalism And Pain Free Treatment. The Team Made Me Feel Very Comfortable And Pain-Free At All Times.
Michelle A. Old Bridge, New Jersey – Mar 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Arrived 15 minutes early for my appointment there was 4 more people waiting. After filling out my paperwork and making my payment I asked the receptionist who was very rude how long before I saw the doctor she said someone was in and she did not know. I waited another half hour my wife called the receptionist hung up on her told her if she wanted to know what was going on in the office she should of came with me not call. That’s when i asked for my money back and left
Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I went to Dr Mirman in very bad pain. I didnot have an appointment. He took me in snd in minutes my pain was gone. His staff is warm n caring. They go the extra mile. As for Doc Mirman you cant find a more professional gental compassionate man... i believed the staff is a reflection of the doctor. Ann &April are welcoming and extremely helpful.. i wouldnt go to any other!!!!
Jane Lanza – Jan 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Dr. Mirman was extremely professional and explained the procedure step by step. It was extremely pleasant and most of all painless! I highly recommend him to all.
Sal C – Jan 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I was very pleased with Dr. Brian Mirman , He was friendly compassionate and professional . The staff was great also. I will recommend them to my family and friends.
Eric R. – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
My first time getting a root canal. I was very nervous. Dr Mirman and his office was great. He kept checking on me to see if I was ok throughout the procedure. He made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I would highly recommend Dr Mirman
Ann Marie M – Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I know this may be a little late. I was a former patient for me. He did several root canals. However, he turned me away when I needed another root canal making me look bad to my dentists. Instead of resolving whatever issues he had claimed, he decided not to treat when I desperately needed treatment and when I was referred by my dentist. This was very mean and unprofessional.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I went in for my first root canal today. I wasn’t sure what to expect. I was very nervous. Dr. Mirman and his staff were very friendly and made me feel so comfortable. The headphones they provided was a nice touch so I didn’t have to hear the drilling in my mouth. I highly recommend this office! Very professional!!
Maria G – Dec 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Needed to have a root canal done and was recommended to Brian F. Mirman D.M.D He and his staff was so professional. They treated me with utmost respect and made me feel so comfortable. I highly recommend their services to anyone needing a root canal
Dominick Gentile – Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Dr mirman was amazing, he did a premolar root canal for me in about 25 minutes. I was very nervous initially and his swift treatment and professionalisms put me at ease. Thank you Dr. Mirman.
Margaret – Nov 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I saw Dr Miriam for a root canal. His office staff and assistant was very nice. Helped me with all the paper work for my appointment. Dr Mirman was so nice and caring. He walking me through everything he was going to do before he started. Gave me head phones to listen to music so not to hear the drills. I would highly recommend him and would definitely use him again.
Maria M. – Nov 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Went in for my first root canal today. I was so scared and nervous. Dr. Mirman and his staff were very friendly and made me feel really calm. The headphones they provided was a nice touch so I didn’t have to hear the drilling in my mouth. I highly recommend this office! Thank you so much!
Christine G. – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I went to Dr Mirman a month ago. I was very nervous and distressed and anticipating much pain. I was so surprised - Dr Mirman put me at ease immediately, the root canal was virtually painless, and best of all, it worked and my infection is gone. I highly recommend this doctor.
Chuck in Staten Island, NY – Oct 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
Dr Mirman was very professional, cares about his patients. Calls to see they are okay. Throughout the whole root canal he explained all the options His staff were friendly and helpful and a need a emergency appointment and was given it. Overall the experience was better than I thought it would be.
Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I had an early morning appointment for a root canal, which was very convenient. The staff in Dr. Mirman's are very pleasant. Dr. Mirman was excellent. He made me feel very comfortable and explained what was happening. I also loved the fact that I was given headphones to listen to music. This is such a good idea to take one's mind off the dental work. Even though, his office is in Staten Island, I would recommend that anyone I know in Brooklyn come to him for root canals. I wish that he was my general dentist.
YvetteB – Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
To those that are Leary of dentists I would like u to know that Dr Mirman is the best root canal dentist I have ever gone too. On a scale of 1-10 I rate him an 11. I felt no pain whatsoever. He is an extremely personal doctor that makes u feel at ease and his office staff is great. I recommend him highly
Richie A – Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Mirman. He has an excellent chairside manner....very courteous....respectful to his patients...and an excellent Endodontic. Always concerned for his patients. His staff is just as wonderful and thoughtful to the patients also. I would give Dr. Mirman and his Staff.....10 Stars **********.
Michele Regan – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Mirman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Mirman?

• Endodontics