Dr. Brian McDowell, DDS

Dr. Brian McDowell, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Brian McDowell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fitchburg, MA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1991 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

558 Electric Ave

Fitchburg, MA 01420

Learn about Dr. McDowell

Dr. McDowell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. McDowell "My philosophy is for our team to care deeply about who you are: your oral health, overall health and wellness, your happiness and self-esteem. We create personalized treatment options to meet your specific goals. We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of care in a relaxed, comfortable environment. Our practice provides outstanding dentistry for our guests who both value and appreciate our level of care. My team and I keep apprised of the latest techniques by attending several dental conferences each year along with advanced education at the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies. I have now been awarded the designation of LVIF, Las Vegas Institute Fellow, for completing the Core series and demonstrating my understanding and comprehension of this knowledge. I am honored to receive this designation and be able to bring this information back to use with our guests! I am an active member of the IAPA ( International Association of Physiologic Aesthetics), the American Dental Association, the Massachusetts Dental Society, and the Wachusett District Dental Society, of which I am the secretary. I am also an advisor to the Montachusett Regional Vocation Technical High School Dental Assisting Program and to the Mount Wachusett Community College Dental Hygiene and Dental Assisting Program."

This content was provided by Dr. McDowell "Our philosophy is to provide the absolute best care in a warm, friendly, caring environment. We create your treatment options based on your wants and desires, we strive to create long term health, not just oral health, but overall health! We continually update and learn new techniques so that we can provide the best for our guests. We enjoy what we do, for who we do it for and have a great time doing our work!"

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sleep Medicine Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Massachusetts
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1987
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • Lvif
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. McDowell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. McDowell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. McDowell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McDowell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. McDowell's Reviews