Dr. Brian L. Mattiacio, DDS

Orthodontics | Male | 38 years old

16 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

We work hard every day to ensure that your experience with us is EXTRAORDINARY! Our patients come first and our communication is beyond compare which for you translates into a life changing smile.Read more

Personal Bio

Experience with Dr. Mattiacio
Dr. Mattiacio's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (15)
Geneva, NY |
Professional, knowledge, painless for us parents!
in Clifton Springs , NY |
I experienced a great deal of attention & care during my first visit/consultation and will definitely be returning.
Canandaigua, NY |
I came in for my initial consultation appointment and right from the beginning I felt very comfortable and welcome! The music was playing and the vibe of Dr. Mattiacio and his staff was awesome! I felt like everyone I met was an old friend and we were just catching up! Dr. Mattiacio was very thorough in his explanation of what he was going to do for me and my smile! Even when it came time to discuss the financial aspect of things all the staff I interacted with was nice and took time to explain
in Farmington, NY |
Dr. M and staff are AMAZING! Punctual, caring and just plain fun! My daughter gets so excited every time we come for an appointment
in Naples, ny |
My daughter is getting her braces off today and I have to admit, I will miss coming here every few months! Everyone is so friendly and nice! Dr Mattiacio is an amazing artist who really knows his teeth! He explains everything and always has a fantastic sense of humor! I love it here and will be back when my next daughter is ready for her braces! Thank you!
in Victor, NY |
Every person that I have ever encountered at Dr. Mattiacio's office during the years of my 2 sons treatments have always been EXTREMLEY personable, knowledgeable, and engaging with the boys. Not only that , the environment always seems fun! Dr. M also worked diligently with my youngers sons dentist to figure out a game plan for several issues that he had with his teeth, which helped me to make an informed decision about how to proceed with his treatments. I don't think that I could ask for bett
in Canandaigua, NY |
We've had a great experience at Dr. Mattiacio's office!! The staff is always welcoming, from Taylor, Donna, all the ladies in the back, and especially Dr. Mattiacio, they greeted us as though we'd been friends forever taking the stress right out of the visit. I highly recommend them to everyone!!
in Newark, NY |
Came in for a consult, and got so much done is the first visit. At first I was nervous, now I'm excited!
Victor, NY |
The greatest dentist office of all time! The staff was very welcoming and made me feel like I wasn't just another patient. Dr. Mattiacio is the best choice around.
Farmington, NY |
As always we had a wonderful experience today! Cannot say enough positive things about this office!
in Clifton Springs NY |
Dr Mattiacio uses an amazing technique to move teeth that is highly effective and as pleasant as can be knowing that teeth must move into place. My son is grateful to come. His teeth were crowded and the constant pressure was unbearable. Now he looks forward to coming. Thank you and a big shout out to his staff too for a job well done! Thank you for all you do
Have you seen Dr. Brian L. Mattiacio, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mattiacio?

Compare Dr. Mattiacio

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Mattiacio says...

Dr. Mattiacio received his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University with a major in Biology. Upon graduation, he attended the University of Buffalo and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Graduating with honors, Dr. Mattiacio received his masters in orthodontics degree from the University of Buffalo in 2006.

In addition to having three years of education beyond dental school, Dr. Mattiacio belongs to many professional organizations including the American Association of Orthodontists, New York State Dental Society, the Seventh District Dental Society, Northeast Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, and the Upstate New York Damon Study Club.

Dr. Mattiacio enjoys working with children and adults to help them achieve beautiful smiles and is committed to providing his patients with the best possible orthodontic care available. Dr. Mattiacio believes in personalized attention and feels that each patient deserves his time and his hands-on treatment. He also spends time each year in continuing education courses so that his patients can benefit from the latest orthodontic improvements.

Dr. Mattiacio loves living and practicing in Farmington, New York. He is a fan of Syracuse University sports and looks forward to attending as many SU basketball games as possible! Dr. Mattiacio and his wife, Jonelle, enjoy traveling and cooking meals together in their Farmington home as well as spending time with their daughter, Brooklyn.

Dr. Mattiacio's Care Philosophy

Dr. Mattiacio says...

When a person's teeth or jaws do not fit together properly, orthodontic treatment may be necessary to correct the problem. If left untreated, these orthodontic problems, often referred to as malocclusions, can cause speech difficulty, premature wear of the teeth and protective enamel, and even increase the chance of injury to the teeth and jaw joints.

Dr. Mattiacio says...

A confident smile is one of the greatest gifts one can receive- the gift to smile freely without feeling self- conscious or embarrassed.  This type of smile confidence has the ability to open up opportunities socially and professionally. At Mattiacio Orthodontics, it is our mission to help give you that confidence. We accomplish this by using the latest orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign, Invisalign Teen, Insignia Custom Braces, Damon Clear Braces and more.

Dr. Mattiacio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Syracuse University

Dr. Mattiacio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mattiacio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results