Orthodontics  |
Dr. Brian Mattiacio, DDS
Dr. Mattiacio received his undergraduate degree from Syracuse University with a major in Biology. Upon graduation, he attended the University of Buffalo and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) degree. Graduating with honors, Dr. Mattiacio received his masters in orthodontics degree from the University of Buffalo in 2006. In addition to having three years of education beyond dental school, Dr. Mattiacio belongs to many professional organizations including the American Association of Orthodontists, New York State Dental Society, the Seventh District Dental Society, Northeast Society of Orthodontists, American Dental Association, Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society, and the Upstate New York Damon Study Club. Dr. Mattiacio enjoys working with children and adults to help them achieve beautiful smiles and is committed to providing his patients with the best possible orthodontic care available. Dr. Mattiacio believes in personalized attention and feels that each patient deserves his time and his hands-on treatment. He also spends time each year in continuing education courses so that his patients can benefit from the latest orthodontic improvements. Dr. Mattiacio loves living and practicing in Farmington, New York. He is a fan of Syracuse University sports and looks forward to attending as many SU basketball games as possible! Dr. Mattiacio and his wife, Jonelle, enjoy traveling and cooking meals together in their Farmington home as well as spending time with their daughter, Brooklyn.

Mattiacio Orthodontics

1393 Hathaway Dr

Farmington, NY 14425

Dr. Brian Mattiacio, DDS

• Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
  • EBS-RMSCO
  • EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
  • Fidelis Care
  • Independent Health

Learn about Dr. Mattiacio

We work hard every day to ensure that your experience with us is EXTRAORDINARY! Our patients come first and our communication is beyond compare which for you translates into a life changing smile.

• Orthodontics

• Invisalign®
  • Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Syracuse University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • State University Of New York At Buffalo / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Mattiacio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mattiacio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mattiacio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mattiacio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mattiacio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mattiacio to family and friends
Dr. Mattiacio's Performance
in Shortsville, ny |
This was our first visit. The entire staff made us feel very welcome and comfortable. Our consultation was the most comfortable and knowledgeable one we have ever had. Although we know braces are not needed just yet my family has decided that we will continue to go to Brian as we know it will be an eventuality and he is smart enough and caring enough to do what is right for our daughter. Her younger brother is just disappointed he missed playing video games which is a serious bonus
Victor, NY |
I am so thankful to Morgan for being so kind, sensitive and gentle during my visit on Wednesday. She really knew how to get me to relax and feel comfortable.
in Lima NY |
We had a wonderful experience today when we came for our consultation. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. This facility is like no other, they make the children feel special and comfortable. From the time you walk through the door for your appointment until the time you leave. The layout is very open and parents and siblings are welcome to go back with the patient.
in Canandaigua, NY |
Dr. Mattiacio and staff are warm and welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. They explain step by step the growth of my daughter's adult teeth and where we are with braces. I am so pleased we decided to start the growth check and orthodontics process here!
in Farmington, NY |
Dr Mattiacio and staff did an amazing job with my daughters smile. Always a great experience at every visit. Highly recommend!!
in Canandaigua, NY |
Orthodontists have come a long way since I had braces as a teen! And I'm pretty sure Dr. Mattiacio is the best around. Anything dealing with braces can be pretty scary to a kid, and this office makes sure to put everyone's minds at ease right from the first phone call. The staff right up front is warm, welcoming, fun and friendly. I wanted to fill out an application to work there immediately(lol). The waiting room filled with video games is my child's dream waiting room. The consultation was fan
in Rochester, NY |
Highly professional Highly skilled Friendly staff Warm environment Timely - seen promptly at appointment time- no waiting!!
in Victor, NY |
Amazing experience!! Staff is beyond helpful and friendly!! Couldn't ask for a better orthodontist office!!
Canandaigua, NY |
The friendliest staff I have ever encountered! we had a great visit and. My very nervous little ones were made comfortable quickly!
in Victor, NY |
What a great experience ! 2 years. From start to finish. Dr. Mattiacio and his team have been awesome in every way. So professional from start to finish. Would recommend this Team of Professionals to everyone!!
Rochester, NY |
Everyone was very helpful when I was there and even when I had to come back the same day. I felt like the staff all cared about my wellbeing.
in Farmington, NY |
Dr. Mattiacio and his team are absolutely amazing!! I am so grateful to have found this office for my daughter's first experience of having braces. I knew the moment we walked through the doors that we were staying here no matter what!! You can feel the genuine love and care they give to each and every person!! Grateful to have found this practice!!! My daughter loves her new braces!!
Victor, NY |
We have had nothing but an AMAZING experience with Dr. Mattiacio and his entire office. Words can not describe how wonderful and truly genuine everyone is from the moment you step into the office. My daughter had her braces put on yesterday and all the girls were cheering her on and so excited for her. It was so sweet how everyone took the time to chat with Soph. Vanessa explained every step and showed exactly what Soph could expect and Dr. Mattiacio as always did a wonderful job. We couldn
in Rochester, NY |
The entire experience of being at Mattiacio was wonderful. I interacted with multiple staff including dr. Mattiacio, Shannon, Taylor, Amber, and Colleen and they were friendly, helpful, and patient .Everyone provided me with excellent service while I was there and made my experience surpass my expectations. I mainly worked with Donna who answered all of my questions, spent 1.5 hours with me to ensure I had gotten everything I needed and created a no pressure situation.
in Farmington, NY |
I am beyond thrilled to begin my orthodontic treatment with Mattiacio Orthodontics! Having two sons, one finished and one still in treatment, I am very familiar with the office! The experience has been amazing for them and I expect it to be amazing for me!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Mattiacio and his lovely coworkers make ever visit fun and comfortable for patient and parent. He is very personable and talks to the children and parents with respect and kindness as do the ladies he works with. We mostly deal with Amy, Amber, Vanessa and Taylor, but we never worry about who we get bc they are all nice and easy to talk and deal with. Thank u for making this a place my children like to come to!
in Fairport, NY |
I was a fan of Dr Mattiacio's office from my first visit. I had gone to two previous consultations for Invisalign, but I was still unsure it was something I really wanted to commit to. Dr Mattiacio is extremely knowledgeable and puts your mind at ease that your time and investment is well worth it. His staff is beyond welcoming and so friendly. They always go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr Mattiacio and his staff!
in Palmyra, NY |
Both of my kids and my extended family all come to Dr. Mattiacio, so when it was my turn, it was the logical choice for me as well! My experience as a patient was just as impressive as my experience as a mom. Dr. M and all of his staff are amazing!
in Macedon, NY |
When I walked in I was greeted with smiles and the friendliest people. This office is the happiest place of business I have ever been in. They have a beautiful facility with amazing people who love what they do!!! I wouldn't recommend anywhere else, especially for those with special needs, the connections and friendships that we have made with this "family" are forever??
Rochester, NY |
Donna and staff were very welcoming and accommodating. Great atmosphere!
Honeoye Falls, NY |
I knew as soon as I walk in Mattiacio Orthodontics that I was going to be impressed with their service! The office is bright, cheery and clean. I was greeted by friendly staff who made the introduction process easy for my six year old daughter. We were seen immediatley and given a thorough tour. My daughter's pictures were evaluated and she was examined by Dr. Mattiacio. He fully explained his recommendations and I had no problem making a decision that day to move ahead with the treatment plan!
in Wayland, NY |
Excellent experience! Thank you to everyone in the practice! The kids love it!
in Honeoye, NY |
Dr. M and staff are outstanding. Both my kids and I all have beautiful smiles thanks to Mattiacio Orthodontics. I would and do highly recommend them.
in Clifton Springs |
The atmosphere is always fun and makes me feel like home. Thank You for everything you do.
in Bloomfield, NY |
Always friendly and helpful! Easy to get the process started. Always timely for appointments.
in Farmington |
We couldn't be happier with Mattiacio Orthodontics. The entire staff is fantastic and my kids love going there.
in Clifton Springs, NY |
My first impression as I walked in was "WOW! this is an all about the patient comes first kind of place. The staff is very welcoming, friendly, and making sure the patients are comfortable.
Rochester, NY |
I can't tell you how enjoyable it has been to visit your office! Professional, honest, and what a beautiful atmosphere!!! My kids love coming here and I appreciate how down to earth you and your awesome staff are. Don't ever change! Your girls are wonderful and I have enjoyed getting to know them. Keep up the great work!
in Victor, NY |
Never imagined my son would need an orthodontist at age 6, but what a relief it is to have found Dr. Mattiacio and his amazing staff. The office is warm and inviting and so kid-friendly with games and healthy snacks. The staff made us feel welcome, comfortable and important. Most notably, everyone we met (Donna, Taylor, Shannon, and everyone who was working on patients) seemed genuinely happy to be there. Hard to believe a trip to the orthodontist could be such a pleasant experience : )
Geneva, NY |
All of the staff is attentive and professional. Dr. Mattiacio is courteous to patients and listens to concerns and questions before providing his recommendations for treatment. The office is very welcoming and comfortable.
Geneva, NY |
Professional, knowledge, painless for us parents!
in Clifton Springs , NY |
I experienced a great deal of attention & care during my first visit/consultation and will definitely be returning.
Canandaigua, NY |
I came in for my initial consultation appointment and right from the beginning I felt very comfortable and welcome! The music was playing and the vibe of Dr. Mattiacio and his staff was awesome! I felt like everyone I met was an old friend and we were just catching up! Dr. Mattiacio was very thorough in his explanation of what he was going to do for me and my smile! Even when it came time to discuss the financial aspect of things all the staff I interacted with was nice and took time to explain
in Farmington, NY |
Dr. M and staff are AMAZING! Punctual, caring and just plain fun! My daughter gets so excited every time we come for an appointment
in Naples, ny |
My daughter is getting her braces off today and I have to admit, I will miss coming here every few months! Everyone is so friendly and nice! Dr Mattiacio is an amazing artist who really knows his teeth! He explains everything and always has a fantastic sense of humor! I love it here and will be back when my next daughter is ready for her braces! Thank you!
in Victor, NY |
Every person that I have ever encountered at Dr. Mattiacio's office during the years of my 2 sons treatments have always been EXTREMLEY personable, knowledgeable, and engaging with the boys. Not only that , the environment always seems fun! Dr. M also worked diligently with my youngers sons dentist to figure out a game plan for several issues that he had with his teeth, which helped me to make an informed decision about how to proceed with his treatments. I don't think that I could ask for bett
in Canandaigua, NY |
We've had a great experience at Dr. Mattiacio's office!! The staff is always welcoming, from Taylor, Donna, all the ladies in the back, and especially Dr. Mattiacio, they greeted us as though we'd been friends forever taking the stress right out of the visit. I highly recommend them to everyone!!
in Newark, NY |
Came in for a consult, and got so much done is the first visit. At first I was nervous, now I'm excited!
Victor, NY |
The greatest dentist office of all time! The staff was very welcoming and made me feel like I wasn't just another patient. Dr. Mattiacio is the best choice around.
in Clifton Springs NY |
Dr Mattiacio uses an amazing technique to move teeth that is highly effective and as pleasant as can be knowing that teeth must move into place. My son is grateful to come. His teeth were crowded and the constant pressure was unbearable. Now he looks forward to coming. Thank you and a big shout out to his staff too for a job well done! Thank you for all you do
Have you seen Dr. Brian Mattiacio, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mattiacio?

Visit Dr. Mattiacio

Evening
Dr. Mattiacio accepts 20 insurance carriers
  • Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
    Delta Dental PPO
  • Independent Health
  • MVP Health Care
  • POMCO Group
  • Universal American

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.