Dr. Brian Leung, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 38

Dr. Leung

Old Bridge Orthodontics

2101 Highway 516 Ste A Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Dr. Brian Leung, DMD is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Old Bridge, NJ and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Med Dent Nj/Nj Med Sch At Rutgers in 2006 and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Leung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Leung

Dr. Leung?
Dr. Leung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Leung, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Lueng is a terrific doctor! He helps so much and makes you feel so comfortable in the clinic. It is inch a cozy and nice atmoshphwre there. I highly reccomend him! So satisfied and happy with my service there. He spend time with my kids and explains everything very well to me. They always update me on anything right away, I never wait for a long time there! Great clinic and doctor!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
Dr. Leung is the best! The whole office staff is so friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
This is a wonderful group of people! They are punctual, flexible and affordable! Most importantly, they are kind and caring! My 3 kids had their braces done here. Highly recommend them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
My son has been a patient of Dr. Leung for 8 months and I don't have words that give justice to the expertise and professionalism that Old Bridge Orthodontics embodies. The fact that I drive 40 minutes from Howell for the orthodontic care provided by Dr. Leung and staff is a testament to their immeasurable excellence in orthodontic care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
I would like to recommend this office as my personal experience with adult braces has been wonderful. I chose this office as I had researched and gone to multiple consults. This office to me was up to date on the latest technologies, clean and most of all caring. Every time I go to my adjustments each and every staff says hello and asks how I am. The feeling you get is you are their family! Dr. Leung is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
The doctors and staff at Old Bridge Orthodontics are amazing. Extremely professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Both my kids have had their braces here and have beautiful smiles to show for it. We have recommended this place to many family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
I've put all 3 of my kids in braces through Old Bridge Orthodontics. Dr. Leung has been the best orthodontist with all 3 of my kids being all different ages while getting braces. The staff is also always so friendly and accommodating in making appointments. They have a few late nights a week which is extremely helpful. We are honestly in and out of the office on routine visits within 15-20 minutes average and rarely ever wait more than 5 minutes. I'm very happy that I found Old Bridge Ortho!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
Dr Leung is very understanding and caring. His office and staff are top notch. Office is very clean and staff is vertical warming. Services are top of line and always on time never stuck waiting for appointment in and out just like they say .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
Dr. Leung is a very nice person outside of being an orthodontist. He knows his craft very well and tells his patients exactly what they need to do to see great results in the end. He's very easy to talk to and a friendly person that does all he can to make whatever procedure you're going through worth while. I'm very happy with my smile after getting my braces off and I owe it all to him and the whole staff that works for him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
Old Bridge Orthodontics, Dr. Leung, Lynn, and the entire staff are very knowledgeable, professional, friendly and caring. Their service is top notch, facilities modern, clean and comfortable. Both of my kids had their braces done here. I have recommended friends who also brought their kids here. As a parent, finding the best care for their children is paramount and Old Bridge Orthodontics is the place. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?
We love Dr. Leung and his wonderful staff. The best orthodontist in New Jersey . If you need an orthodontist this is the place to go. The Cangro family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Leung, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Leung?

At Old Bridge Orthodontics impeccable quality and patient centered care are our top priorities. Our recommendations for treatment are based on need and if there isn't a need for treatment we let this be known.  We only implement solutions that w...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2006
2002

• Chinese, Mandarin

Dr. Leung accepts

Dr. Leung accepts the following insurance:

AARP