Dr. Brian Howe, DDS

Dr. Brian Howe, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Brian Howe, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Mount Vernon, OH and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read his story

812 Coshocton Ave

Mount Vernon, OH 43050

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Superior Dental Care

Learn about Dr. Howe

Dr. Howe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Howe "With over twenty-four years of experience, I am confident that all your dental needs will be met with superior clinical skill and compassion.My dental history began in Findlay, Ohio, where I grew up interacting with the profession first-hand in the form of my father; a practicing dentist. After graduating from Ohio University, I went on to earn my dental degree from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. While at Ohio State, I served as the "Team Dentist" for all athletic teams. My philosophy regarding patients is to listen first. It is only after I fully understand your personal expectations that I formulate a treatment customized to your needs as an individual. I have served my community in many ways. I have served as president of the W.D. Miller Dental Society of Knox and Licking Counties and currently serve as treasurer. I am a member of the Mount Vernon Rotary Club. My sense of service has led me to travel to Haiti on five separate mission trips to provide dental care for the underprivileged following the devastating earthquake in 2010. I was honored to be awarded a Certificate for International Service by the American Dental Association's Committee on International Programs and Development."

This content was provided by Dr. Howe "Howe Family Dentistry provides comfortable and personalized service to you, whatever your age or dental need. We treat each patient like a member of our own family, only recommending those dental services that are truly needed. "

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Family Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio University / Main Campus
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Howe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Howe has no media or publications listed.

• French Creole

Dr. Howe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Howe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Howe's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Howe to family and friends
12 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Howe's Performance

Was not impressed. Office kept pushing me to have procedures done that was not covered by insurance. Insurance lady named Beth is not very friendly to me on the phone and was very rude. I will not go back..
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

Russ we are wondering if you have confused us with another office. We would like to help you so please call us at 740-393-2161.