Dr. Brian Hall, DDS

EndodonticsMale

Endodontics

Dr. Brian Hall, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Frederick, MD. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Brian Hall, DDS

The New Life Chiropractic Center Inc.

604 Solarex Ct Unit 202 Frederick, MD 21703

(301) 696-2000

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Hall treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hall accepts

(301) 696-2000

Dr. Hall accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO

Dr. Hall's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hall

Dr. Hall

Honest and knowledgeable
If you need a root canal- Dr. Hall is your guy. He took the time to explain my case and recommended an honest treatment plan. All around great guy! The staff is great too
Apr 13, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Hall, DDS?
Came to Dr Hall to have a root canal performed. As usual when doing something like this, I was expecting the worst. However, I was totally impressed with his demeanor and ability to help me relax before the procedure. He told me what to expect and to be honest, this was the easiest procedure I've had and was totally pain free. I would certainly recommend Dr. Hall to perform this procedure on anyone, especially someone who isn't a fan of dental procedures. Thanks for a great experience...
Joe – Dec 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Hall, DDS?
One and one half hour root canals. No pain. I'm 85-years-old. Best Dentist and best staff; I have ever encountered
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Hall, DDS?
I had a root canal done by Brian Hall in February 2019. He actually made a special effort to get me in, since I was from out of town and under a travel deadline, by arranging the treatment on a snow day with no other customers. Brian is equipped with the latest gear, and by the very efficient way he undertook the procedure has this down pat. He's very personable and spent extra time explaining. On the whole the experience was pretty much painless and very well done, for my first root canal.
Jay Brosius – Feb 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Hall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hall?

• Endodontics

Is Dr. Brian Hall, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Brian Hall, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Hall's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Brian Hall, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Brian Hall, DDS's office located?

Dr. Hall's office is located at 604 Solarex Ct Unit 202, Frederick, MD 21703. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Brian Hall, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Brian Hall, DDS?

The New Life Chiropractic Center Inc.604 Solarex Ct Unit 202 Frederick, MD 21703