Dr. Brian Feeney, DDS

Dr. Brian Feeney, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Brian Feeney, DDS is a dentist who practices in Traverse City, MI.

4020 Copper Vw Ste 200

Traverse City, MI 49684

Learn about Dr. Feeney

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

1 Sanction
  • Substandard Care, Incompetence or Negligence (3/14/2015)
    Action Taken: Probation
    Summary: Feeney, Brian N DDS: License # 2901013633: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist engaged in Negligence/Incompetence. ACTION TAKEN: The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs, Bureau of Health Care Services has imposed a FINE and placed the dentist’s license on PROBATION.
    State: Michigan

Education data for Dr. Feeney is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Feeney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Feeney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feeney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feeney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feeney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feeney to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Feeney's Performance
in Traverse City, MI |
Our family has received superior care from Dr. Feeney for many years. My mother was a hygienist so I feel very qualified to pick a good dentist . This is a highly skilled office staff in all areas of his practice. His restorative work is really nice. I love the way our teeth look. I believe you will like yours too! You will be fortunate if you get the opportunity to see him. He has been picked 5 or 6 times as the best dental office in the city . He is such a kind and effective practitioner
in Traverse City, MI |
I found Dr. Feeney's demeanor with my children unnerving. (A dentist has no business tickling children!) and his professionalism seriously lacking. He babbled incoherently when asked direct questions about my children's teeth and seemed intent on belittling me for even asking them. THEN I learned that this office has a policy of taking x-rays which go beyond the scope of what is necessary and covered by insurance, without prior approval or knowledge. I had to pay $300 for unapproved services.
in Traverse City, MI |
I and all three of my kids see Dr. Feeney. We feel very confident in his expertise, the way he takes the time to explain our services and answers any questions we have. His staff is always very friendly and professional. Love the color purple throughout his office!
in Traverse City, MI |
If you avoid going to the dentist out of fear of painful numbing injections, fear no more because Dr. Feeney excels at giving these injections. I just had 3 fillings done without pain thanks to the expertise of Dr. Feeney. And I had no residual pain or discomfort when the numbness wore off. It was by far the best experience I have had when it comes to a dental visit. Dr. Feeney and his friendly welcoming staff make going to the dentist much less traumatic.
in Traverse City, MI |
Staff very friendly, helped me figure out my insurance benefits. Talked me through my anxiety about dentistry
Have you seen Dr. Brian Feeney, DDS?
Are you Dr. Feeney?

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry