Dr. Brian Fann, DDS

Dr. Brian Fann, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Brian Fann, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Columbia, TN and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of Tennessee in 2001 and practices dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

1605 Nashville Hwy # 100

Columbia, TN 38401

• Ameritas
  • Carrington
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Fann

Dr. Fann's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fann "Dr. Brian Fann has always been fascinated by the art and science behind dentistry and when he went on his first mission trip, he found his true passion, serving others. Dentistry was a perfect fit. He's able to be technical and creative while treating patients with the personalized care. Dr. Fann doesn't do just a blanket procedure and do the same thing every time, but treat patients as they are, individuals. Born and raised in Columbia, Tennessee, Dr. Fann went on to graduate with a Bachelors of Science in Biology and Chemistry from Lipscomb University and received his Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 2001 from University of Tennessee at Memphis. He began practicing in the community in 2001 and in 2010, Dr. Fann moved his practice into a newly built office. Dr. Fann loves changing lives and giving people hope. He truly enjoys his team and the joy they bring to a fun and relaxed work environment. Education is also very important to provide his patients with the best care and to stay up to date with his clinical skills. He has even received the ACE award for continuing education in 2009, 2010, and 2011 as well as an Associate Fellow in the Academy of Gp Orthodontics . Dr. Fann enjoys being outdoors, playing golf, reading, Alabama football (ROLL TIDE) and attending concerts when he isn't working. He and his wife, Mitzi, have two beautiful daughters, Lilli Mai and Mary Stinnett and they have a great time keeping up with all of their activities."

This content was provided by Dr. Fann "At The Art of Dentistry, dental appointments can be anxiety-free. In fact, we do all we can to pamper patients with comforting amenities during their treatments. From the moment you check in, we go the extra mile to make you feel at home! We invite you to:

• Listen to your favorite music on provided headphones
  • Take a relaxing breath with our air-infused aromatherapy scents
  • Catch your favorite show on our HD televisions.
  • Enjoy complimentary coffee or water.
"

• IV Sedation
  • Root Canal
  • Same-Day Dental Crowns
  • Scaling and Root Planing

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Lipscomb University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Tennessee
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Fann has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fann's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fann to family and friends

Dr. Fann's Performance

You need to do more of the work. At first I had confidence in you but as time went by I lost all confidence in you. Girls do way to much of the work. Had temporary crowns fall off twice and one permanent crown fall off. Had a implant put in which only took 12 minutes and felt like he was in a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Hi Ronald, this is Dr. Fann at The Art of Dentistry. I wanted to reach out to apologize that your experience in our office was not to your satisfaction. Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We take patient feedback very seriously and we are always working toward improving our patients' experience. If you have any issues or concerns that you wish to speak about further, please don't hesitate to give me a call at 931-381-6880. I hope you have a great rest of your day.

I was misdiagnosed on my initial visit I was in severe pain for 2 weeks after believing their diagnosis When I woke up from sedation: my lip was split and a tooth that was not on my plan of treatment had been pulled and my wisdom tooth An another had been left I had already paid what was not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
2 Concerns 1) When explaining work that needs to be done, provide the price that will come with the work. Don't just tell someone what work needs to be done and then try to schedule the work without having a price available. 2) When you floss teeth and pop the floss between the teeth & gums and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

Hi Les, this is Dr. Fann with The Art of Dentistry. I wanted to personally reach out to apologize for your recent experience in our office. Thanks so much for providing us with this feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve so we can provide the best dental experience possible. We will definitely take all of your concerns into deep consideration, and we will make changes accordingly. Next time you will see an improvement.