Dr. Brian Evans, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Evans

Advanced Periodontics

60 Washington Ave Hamden, CT 06518

Dr. Brian Evans, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Hamden, CT. He practices periodontics and prosthodontics.

Dr. Evans' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Evans

Dr. Evans?
Dr. Evans' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Evans, DDS
Dr. Evans was very thorough and caring in explaining my treatment options. Staff is always very friendly. I would certainly recommend this practice, especially Dr. Evans.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
Dr. Evans explained things very well. His surgical technique was exquisite, I experienced next to no pain. His entire staff was knowledgeable and friendly. He even put on music I requested. He is top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
Extremely thorough, my concerns were also his concerns. Great explanation of my options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
Great service got in on time almost painless very friendly Doctor and staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
It was my first time meeting with Dr Evans. I usually see Dr Weiss. Dr Evans was very nice and pleasant. Loretta the hygienist, did my cleaning and she is outstanding. I would highly recommend everyone is this office. Outstanding staff, who always looks out for your best interest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
The 2 procedures I have undergone with Dr. Evans have been excellent experiences. No pain with either my extraction or implant. He and his staff are highly professional, pleasant and extremely competent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
I was so please with the way Dr. Evans handled my extraction procedure that I asked the receptionist how I might leave a review. I was very upset to find out I needed immediate treatment for an infected tooth. From the moment I arrived, I was genuinely cared for, reassured and accurately informed about the dental process I needed to undergo. It was PAINLESS, exceptionally quick and performed in an extremely skillful way. I’m very unhappy to have lost s tooth, but very happy that I’m under the care of such a highly competent periodontist. My only regret is that the highest rating I can select on this site is 5-star. Dr. Evans and his team deserve a rating of at least double that!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
Dr. Evans and his staff were thorough, courteous and professional during my visits and subsequent surgery. I felt confident in their care and they exceeded expectations for my dental procedure. The represent the best in dental care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
Dr. Weiss is extremely knowledgeable, patient and helpful. The staff in the office greet you with a smile, and are kind and friendly. I’ve had a lot of issues with one tooth, and Dr. Weiss puts me at ease and listens to my concerns. I highly recommend this practice. I had an implant put in today and was out earlier than expected.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?
Saw Dr Weiss for the first time today. Excellent communication regarding the process. Very professional and easy to talk to... having an implant and I left with no questions as he covered everything! Assistant was very nice and friendly, which is so important when you arrive as a new patient!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Evans, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Evans?

Brian Evans received his Bachelor of Science with honors from Lyon College and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. Dr.Evans remained at LSU where he pursued advanced training in periodontics and dental...

• Periodontics
  • Prosthodontics

Dr. Evans accepts

Dr. Evans accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred
MetLife
MetLife PDP

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Evans treats your condition or procedure

• Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Evans treats patients.

70% Patient experience rating, 1% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)