Dr. Brian Dennis, DDS

Dr. Brian Dennis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Brian Dennis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Albuquerque, NM and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus in 1983 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

8400 Osuna Rd NE Ste 6A

Albuquerque, NM 87111

Learn about Dr. Dennis

Dr. Dennis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis "I was born in Columbus, OH. My father was an Air Force pilot, so I lived in a lot of different places including Boston, Orlando and Fort Walton Beach, FL, and Okinawa, Japan. I attended Highland High School in Albuquerque but graduated from high school in Madison, WI. I moved back to Albuquerque after dental school, and have loved life here for over 34 years. I have been married to Kim Dennis for 38 years. She is from Middleton, WI and was a fifth grade teacher in Albuquerque Public Schools. She is now helping me in our office. We have one son, Brad, who earned a degree in Psychology and Sociology. We have a love for animals and have had all kinds of pets including dogs and cats. We have a new addition, Aspen a chocolate lab. You can find her in the office. My family and I enjoy traveling all over the United States but one of our favorite places is Durango, CO, where we have a condominium. We like to snow ski, golf, bicycle, kayak, hike, and go motorcycling, and Durango is the perfect place to enjoy those activities. Giving back to the community creates a positive impact on the community and improves and enriches everyone's lives. There are several programs about which I am passionate. Give Back a Smile Program is the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry's charitable foundation whose mission is to assist in rebuilding the lives and dignity of survivors of domestic violence through compassionate cosmetic dental services and support programs. It provides restorative and cosmetic dentistry at no cost to qualified survivors of domestic violence. I served on the Board of Trustees for Give Back a Smile and I have been privileged to provide dental services for several survivors under the program here in Albuquerque. I also support the Open Wide Foundation, which is dedicated to making a significant, measurable, and lasting change in the state of oral health in impoverished communities worldwide. Our practice has also been involved with the American Dental Association's Give Kids a Smile and Mission of Mercy dental programs. I have been on the Board of Directors for Albuquerque's Healthcare for the Homeless and have provided dental services through their clinic as well. I was also a founding member for the Albuquerque Chapter of the Active 20-30, a national service organization dedicated to improving the lives of children in our community. Learning is a life-long mission; it makes me a better dentist and a better person. It is most exciting to learn about the new discoveries and technology that makes dental treatment easier, faster, more comfortable, and predictable. There are things we are doing today that were impossible to do when I was in dental school. I take hundred hours of continuing education every year and am involved in dental education in many different forms. I attend lectures, participate in hands-on-workshops, digital learning, and travel to national and international dental meetings. I have been a Director for the Seattle Study Club and I am currently a Co-Director of a Spear Study Club. As Visiting Faculty for Spear Education in Scottsdale, AZ, I help teach and mentor dentists in courses such as facially-generated treatment planning, occlusion, and other forms of dental treatment. I have served on the Board of Directors for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. As an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, I also help member dentists achieve their goal of becoming accredited. I have been a Past-President of Albuquerque District Dental Society and Chairman for the New Mexico Dental Association's Annual Session from 2015 to 2017."

This content was provided by Dr. Dennis "We as a team of Highly skilled caring professionals are committed to providing individualized services with excellence and integrity. When you choose to place your dental care in the hands of caring and understanding dentists like Dr. Brian Dennis, you'll be treated as a real person with real concerns that may have prevented you from considering aesthetic or restorative dentistry thus far."

18  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Tooth Discoloration (Resistant to Whitening)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Mexico.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1979
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Minnesota / Twin Cities Campus
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1984
  • Gide Master Clinician In Implantology
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Dennis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dennis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dennis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dennis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dennis' Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dennis to family and friends

Dr. Dennis' Performance

Dr. Dennis is a great dentist. He and his staff are highly trained and very professional. Outstanding dental care. Highly recommend!
Very friendly office