Dr. Brian Crosby, DMD

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 50 reviews.
Author:
Great office staff very friendly! And a great dentist l, with a warm reassuring environment with hat so important for dental work!
Author:
The whole team is professional, gentle and caring.
Author:
Dr Crosby is an excellent dentist who is a perfectionist. I have had several dental procedures done by Dr Crosby over the last 10 years that I have been his patient - and everyone was perfect. He also has a great staff.
Author:
His staff is always so friendly and polite. They always work with me and make sure I still get treated.
Author:
We are new patients of Dr.Crosby and we have been very happy with the services so far. Very friendly staff, and even made my 5 year old very comfortable during his visit
Author:
Extremely professional and courteous staff.
Author:
Very profestional and efficient practice with pleasant surroundings, extremely competent personnel.
Author:
Best dentist and staff I have ever been to. Not just professional but caring! You actually feel like you are a part of the family.
Author:
Excellent Doctor excellent staff. The best of the best.
Author:
Been with Dr.Crosby for 18 + years Best dentist in Polk County !!!!
Author:
Doc Crosby and all of the amazing professional folks with him are just wonderful. i am still getting additional crowns, but the overall experience and finished product is amazingly good.. These folks are the best.
Author:
Dr. Crosby and his staff are professional and courteous. I have been coming to this dentist for a very long time and appreciate all the excellence and kindness.Thank you to Lauren, my dental hygienist who is wonderful and kind , and of course Jen, Talisha, Beverly and the rest of the team. Wow! You are great.
Author:
At age 60 I was getting my first crown procedure and was a little nervous. Dr. Crosby and his assistant Stephanie were so wonderful and caring. They are so professional but very compassionate. They have taken such good care of me. I think he is the Best Dentist!!!! His whole staff. Is precious!
Author:
I have visited Dr. Crosby's office twice and found the doctor, his hygienist and staff to be professional and friendly. I will certainly continue to count on them for my dental care. Special thanks to Lauren for informing me about long-handled flossing equipment that doesn't stress my arthritic hands.
Author:
Amazing - caring & friendly, professional & knowledgeable. Dr. Crosby is my only choice for dentistry work.
Time well spent
Author:
The Doctor and his staff are best I have been to. They are up to date on technology and procedures. They care about you and they remember your name after the first visit and they interact with you as if you’ve known them all your life.
Author:
Dr Crosby it’s the best and his staff are all extremely nice. They do excellent work! I won’t go to another dentist.
Author:
Very awesome place and glad I chose them for my dental care. Everyone is very pleasant and friendly. Would highly recommend them.
Author:
I love Dr Crosby I think I've been going to him since 2008. Unless I move out of the state of Florida I'll never go to another dentist. And the people are so sweet there I love my dental hygienist to she's very tall but very very sweet. And I only say that because I'm short. Give him a call you won't be disappointed
Author:
I have now been a patient for over 10 years. As an over 65 male the health of my gums and teeth are very important to me. Since I first met Dr. Crosby his advice and dental planning have helped me to meet my goals. The office is clean and comfortable. The staff is awesome! They have great dental hygienists as well. I could not imagine switching to another dentist. Give them a try.
Author:
Great Office! Long time patient and never had a less than excellent visit! Would highly recommend this office!
Author:
Excellent scheduling procedures, friendly and efficient office staff, very professional tech staff and outstanding dentistry.
Author:
Dr Crosby is super nice and very noligible. His staff has a wonderful pleasant attitude when you arrive the office until you leave. I highly recommend Dr Crosby.
Author:
Dr. Crosby and his staff are the best!!! Everyone there does excellent work. It's a warm and inviting place. I'm not one who likes going to the dentist, but I actually look forward to going there because everyone is super nice.
Author:
Dr Crosby has been my Dentist for many years and I will never leave his practice! Outstanding Dentist, Staff and very clean office!
Author:
I have been a patient of Brian Crosby for over 10 years. I recommend him to others on a regular basis. He and his entire staff are professional and really work toward making your visit an enjoyable experience. If you are looking for an awesome dentist, look no further.
Author:
Dr. Crosby and his staff go above and beyond to ensure that I am comfortable at each appointment. I will recommend Dr. Crosby to all my friends and family!
Author:
I have been looking for a personable, professional, long standing dental office for the 4 years I have lived in Lakeland. I am extremely happy with my entire visit today. Thank you!
Author:
I would highly recommend Dr. Crosby to family and friends. His office exceeded my expectations. I am a cancer patient in remission that did not receive routine dental cleanings for some time throughout my time of Chemo infusions. Dr. Crosby and his staff were exemplory in their care for me during my first visit back to the dentist. I was a bit anxious when I arrived at the appointment but the professionalism, sincerity and friendliness of Dr. Grosby and his staff put me at ease immediately!
Author:
Dr. Crosby and his staff provide excellent dental services in a caring atmosphere. They strive to provide the best for their patients. They take the time to explain and answer all questions with the most cheerful attitudes. I have always received expert dental care at Dr. Crosby's office and I would highly recommend his office to family and friends.
Author:
My family and I have been going to Dr. Crosby's office now for a couple years now. We had no idea how great a dentist office could be. Their entire staff is so helpful and filled with positive energy. My biggest call-out though is for Lauren, my Dental Hygienist. She is truly the BEST I have ever experienced. Super nice, caring, gentle, attentive, efficient and proficient! Thank you Lauren!
Author:
Dr. Crosby is a perfectionist, which carries on to his staff. They do a great job of explaining every procedure and possibilities. I haven’t felt this good about going to the dentist in decades and can’t wait for the final results!
Author:
I had an excellent experience yesterday at Dr. Crosby with a crown and a filling. I am one who does not enjoy the dentist and has a gag reflex to make it worse. Despite my fear and uncomfortableness, Dr Crosby and his team remained calm, reassuring, careful and understanding. They explained everything and gave me ample time to get comfortable. I was truly amazed by their patience. I left encouraged and feeling good about the experience (and confident I had been given expert care)! Thank you!
Author:
My first visit to Dr. Crosby was because I was experiencing a considerable amount of dental pain. They were empathetic to my situation and very quickly formulated a plan that solved my immediate issue with as little pain as possible. Afterwards they developed a comprehensive plan to insure my continued dental health and Dr. Crosby and his staff help me prioritize that list to not only keep me healthy, but also to accommodate my schedule, insurance, and budget. Thank you all for what you do!
Author:
LOVE LOVE LOVE this dental office! I have been to many dentists and I can say without a doubt that Dr. Crosby and his entire staff are the best I've encountered. I always feel very comfortable, regardless of what I'm there for. Everyone working at this office seems to genuinely care for their patients and one another. We are always greeted by name when we walk in the door and are made to feel like part of their family. I really can not say enough positive things about Dr. Crosby and his staff.
Author:
The staff is very friendly! Dr. Crosby is very professional and makes you always feel comfortable. Definitely recommend to everyone.
Author:
Dr Crosby and his team changed my life with a Smile that I get Complemented on every day. They are always there if you need them and so kind. and truly care about you .Thank you all for Changing my life and giving me confidence every day . So anyone reading this and you’re not sure about going here they have my permission for you to call me for reference .
Author:
Always a great experience here. Was hesitant to spend the money and told my hygienist that I needed to work out my insurance first. She was very patient about it. Once that was ready to go I let my hygenist know. I’m always told everything is paid for and I don’t ever get an unexpected bill in the mail. Also my hygenist recently went part time and I had to start seeing someone else and she made the transition extremely smooth. She was a great conversationalist and made me feel right at home!
Author:
I have been going to Dr. Crosby for 15+ years. His staff is great! Even my sons have gone there since they were very young. This dentist is very gentle, kind, and trustworthy. We have had good experiences with a wide variety of dental situations.
Author:
Dr. Crosby and staff are an excellent team. They communicate well with each other and also with their patients. I've never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. Very knowledgeable staff. Very clean environment.
Author:
Dr Crosby's office is a state of the art dental office in which he and his team provide the highest quality of dentistry in a caring professional environment. I would definitely refer all friends and family to this office. Best office in town!!!!
Author:
Dr. Brian Crosby takes his time with each patient ensuring to give them the best possible care!
Author:
Can't say enough great things about this office! From the office staff, hygienist, and doctor, everyone you interact with is professional, friendly, and very knowledgeable. I refer everyone I know to Dr. Crosby. They treat you with kindness and respect. You can really tell each person there is happy and enjoys one another. 1st class office!
Author:
Very pleasant office. Staff and Doctor are all very helpful and knowledgeable.
Author:
Dr. Crosby is the best dentist around! He is very thorough & gentle! I love going to his office!