Dr. Brian Cox, DDS

Dr. Brian Cox, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Brian Cox, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fort Collins, CO and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1989 and practices dentistry.

1343 E Prospect Rd Unit D2

Fort Collins, CO 80525

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cox

This content was provided by Dr. Cox "Dr. Brian Cox Dentistry is a progressive dental practice committed to providing quality dental care. We have earned a reputation in the Fort Collins community as a dental practice that sincerely cares about our patients. We provide quality dental care with integrity, honesty, and open communication. We value our patients taking an active role in their dental health."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Cox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cox

Dr. Cox?
Dr. Cox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brian Cox, DDS
My husband is afraid of going to the dentist (which I am sure is a natural fear of many), but when we walked into Dr. Cox's office, we immediately felt comfortable and "at home". From the staff, to the facility itself, to Dr. Cox, we felt like we were family and being taken care of. Dr. Cox is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Cox, DDS?
Dr. Brian Cox is an exceptional dentist. He provides my family with wonderful dental care. He is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure that I am well informed and comfortable every time I visit his office. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Cox, DDS?
Had been going for many years to Dr. Cox for a variety of services, from cleaning to crowns. His work has always been professional, excellent, and complete. Now I am on Medicaid. Unfortunately, this is one of the coverages his office does not accept. Still, I highly recommend his office and his...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Cox, DDS?
Dr. Cox and his entire team are outstanding. I've been working with them for a few years now and every appointment is on time and efficient. I have never felt any pain or discomfort and they clearly care about my health and happiness. We've been working on repairing some work done by another...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Cox, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. Cox for 13 years. He is impeccable, super relaxing, and seriously cares about my dental health. My dental health has improved due to his awesome hygienist christi. Thank you for my beautiful choppers! I'll see you in 4 months!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Cox?