Dr. Brian Cox, DDS

Dr. Brian Cox, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Brian Cox, DDS is a dentist who practices in Fort Collins, CO. He has been practicing for 28 years.

Brian Cox Dentistry

1343 E Prospect Rd Unit D2

Fort Collins, CO 80525

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Cox

Dr. Brian Cox Dentistry is a progressive dental practice committed to providing quality dental care. We have earned a reputation in the Fort Collins community as a dental practice that sincerely cares about our patients. We provide quality dental care with integrity, honesty, and open communication. We value our patients taking an active role in their dental health.

• Chipped Tooth

• Dental Cleaning
  • Dental Examination
  • Dental Filling
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Cox has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cox has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cox to family and friends
Dr. Cox's Performance
Fort Collins, CO |
My husband is afraid of going to the dentist (which I am sure is a natural fear of many), but when we walked into Dr. Cox's office, we immediately felt comfortable and "at home". From the staff, to the facility itself, to Dr. Cox, we felt like we were family and being taken care of. Dr. Cox is extremely knowledgeable in his field and is probably one of the most, if not the most, experienced dentists in Fort Collins. He doesn't cut corners and does things the right way for the right reasons.
in Ft Collins, CO |
Dr. Brian Cox is an exceptional dentist. He provides my family with wonderful dental care. He is extremely knowledgeable and makes sure that I am well informed and comfortable every time I visit his office. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends.
Ft Collins, CO |
Had been going for many years to Dr. Cox for a variety of services, from cleaning to crowns. His work has always been professional, excellent, and complete. Now I am on Medicaid. Unfortunately, this is one of the coverages his office does not accept. Still, I highly recommend his office and his personnel.
in Loveland, CO |
Dr. Cox and his entire team are outstanding. I've been working with them for a few years now and every appointment is on time and efficient. I have never felt any pain or discomfort and they clearly care about my health and happiness. We've been working on repairing some work done by another dentist and I couldn't be happier with my new smile. Thanks Dr. Cox!!
in Loveland, Colorado |
I've been seeing Dr. Cox for 13 years. He is impeccable, super relaxing, and seriously cares about my dental health. My dental health has improved due to his awesome hygienist christi. Thank you for my beautiful choppers! I'll see you in 4 months!!
Fort Collins |
Dr. Brian Cox and staff manage an exceptionally professional office while providing personalized care for each patient. Dr. Cox took the time to listen to my concerns and thoughtfully explained a treatment plan that was right for me. His ability to communicate with patients reveals a deep knowledge of his profession and his commitment to customer service.
Penn Valley, CA |
My parents are elderly and live in assisted care. It is imperative that they have doctors and dentists that are highly skilled, compassionate and know the art of communication. Dr. Cox embodies all of these qualities and many more. I am secure in the knowledge that my parents are well cared for by Dr. Cox. I highly recommend!
Ft Collins, CO |
"I saw Dr. Cox as an emergency patient. Not only did he fit me into his schedule the day I called, but he and his staff made me feel comfortable and well cared for. They took care of my dental emergency and I was so relieved! I highly recommend Brian Cox Dentistry.”
in Fort Collins, CO |
I switched my teenage daughter to Dr. Cox about four years ago. I really like the way they explain everything to us and listen to both of our concerns. She has never had any pain there and I feel confident that they are both proactive and conservative in treatments they recommend. Really great office, dentistry and hygiene staff!
in Fort Collins, CO |
Dr. Cox is easy-going and takes time with his patients to explain their dental care in terms that a patient can understand. Nothing but wonderful experiences with every staff member. I always go to the dentist and leave with a fresh smile! I feel like my teeth are going to the spa and I know my long-term health care is in excellent hands with the great care provided by Dr. Cox and his team.
in Denver, NC |
Dr. Brian Cox is an outstanding dentist! I'm very grateful for the work that he did on my teeth. When I moved to NC, Dr. Cox took the time and effort to research a local dentist who has completed the same advanced training that Dr. Cox has completed. I highly recommend Dr. Cox!
in 719 east prospect rd ftcollins colo |
My overall first impression of Dr.Cox' office was impressive, we'll presented and with great personalities throughout.I recommend him every time I get the chance.
in Ft Collins, CO |
We've been with Dr. Cox for about 10 years. He and his team are fantastic. They are always friendly and provide the most up-to-date dental care available. One of the best things about Dr. Cox, for our family specifically, is that he and his staff are really great with our 4 kids. The kids love going to the dentist and actually ask when they get to go again! It is always a positive experience. My husband and I are very happy with the care Dr. Cox provides our whole family.
Have seen Dr Cox for over 5 years. If there was a six star rating he would get it. Totally professional and thorough - and could not be happier with the results of my dental care. Highly highly recommend. Ron Verkuilen
Ft Collins, CO |
Will not return. Dr. Cox replaced a crown and did a new one. I have had extensive dental work and never had a dentist be so rough, my jaw and tissue was very sore and the discomfort has never resolved, steadily getting worse. I waited to return hoping that it would resolve, it didn't and when I went back Dr. Cox was very rude and insinuated that it was in my mind and said I needed to floss differently. Finding a new dentist where I will have to pay for having to have bad work redone.
We regret that you were disappointed with our office. Our goal is to always treat every patient with respect and consideration and to provide the highest quality of dental care. We take all of our reviews seriously. We have worked hard to build a solid reputation in our community as a progressive dental office that provides exceptional care, but we are most proud of is the relationships and trust we have fostered with our patients. Please contact our office so that we may address your concerns.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Cox, DDS?

Visit Dr. Cox

Dr. Cox accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.