Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Coleman

Omegadentalgroup

7200 Aloma Ave Ste D Winter Park, FL 32792

Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Winter Park, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Coleman to book an appointment.

Dr. Coleman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Coleman

4.5

Dr. Coleman?
What People Say About Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD
Today was my first visit to Dr Coleman for a routine exam with xrays and cleaning. I was blown away by how friendly and professional the staff were. As well as the atmosphere of the office was clean, relaxed, and the decor made me feel like I was in a home. Dr Coleman was friendly, professional and explained everything. This was probably the best trip to the dentist I ever had. Definitely recommend.
Paula – Jun 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Office, and staff very pleasant and friendly. Dr Coleman is kind and eager to explain procedures.
Fiesta Tomlinson in Orlando , FL – Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
It was the worst experience ever. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DENTIST AT ALL. DO NOT SEE THIS DENTIST. I went as a follow up visit for my permanent crowns as well as a filling was coming apart. Brian Coleman never once looked at the filling coming out, he immediately got his drill and started drilling my tooth without numbing me. It was the worst pain ever. He never apologized, he just got his needle to numb me and walked out as if it was my fault. Tears just kept rolling out of my eyes because the pain was so bad. I WILL NEVER SEE THIS DENTIST ADAIN and anyone reading this review should not see him. He is the worst dentist I have ever seen.
Tamsin Thomas – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Coleman for more than 15 years and would not go anywhere else. He is the best!
Jim in DeBary – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Dr. Brian O. Coleman values patients' time. Upon arrival, he doesn't keep me waiting forever to be seen. He and staff treat me as a valued patient, actually more like a much loved family member. Soothing music played. Art work throughout the practice reminded me of an upscale art gallery. If you want the Best of the Best in dentistry, please see Dr. Coleman and staff!!!
Brunette Paul in Orlando – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
I have aways had alot of issues and problems with my teeth and the wonderful people at this office gave me my absolutely beautiful new smile, and with it more confidence than I can ever remember having before. Thank you Dr. Coleman and all of your staff!
Natalie in Clarks Summit – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Dr. Coleman is the best dentist that I know.
Rosedale, MD – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
So Grateful for this FULL service dentist. NOT looking to gouge patients, I SAVED $1350! Dr. Brian Coleman FIXED my broken filling instead of insisting (as another office did) that I MUST get a VERY expensive crown! Saw Dr. Coleman for a 2nd opinion & experienced how truly WONDERFUL his office is. They calmed my nerves completely (I HATED dentists) numbing my tooth w/NO needles & perfect music (Bruno Mars Happy Song). His office is all about respect & LOVE. I'll NEVER go to another dentist!
MWard in Orlando, FL – Sep 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
my family and I have been going to Dr. Coleman for more than 5 years and would never consider going elsewhere. He and his entire staff Thanks Beth) are the greatest!!!!!
Don Banks in Winter Park, FL – Mar 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Dr Coleman and his staff are the best. I've been going there for nearl 15 years. Beth is truly magic when caring for a patient having corrective work done. She's so kind and thoughtful and is 100% concerned about patient comfort. All hygienists are skilled amd friendly. Becky and the front desk staff handle all the insurance paperwork so it's effortless for patients. Dr Coleman is a Veteran and a give in the community as well. I'll never leave this practice. They make me feel like family.
Daphne M in Oviedo, FL – Feb 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Very kind and gentle dentist. Truly concerned about his patients. Very reasonable rates.
Orlando, FL – Dec 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Have seen Dr. Coleman for past 2 years since moving to Central Florida. Recommended by several family members, all of whom have appreciated his care over the years. He is no nonsense with lovely sense of humor, excellent chairside manner, caring demeanor, and skilled team of hygienists and technicians. I cracked a tooth over weekend, was lucky to get appointment Monday afternoon. After Dr. Coleman saw me, Donna confected an amazing temporary crown that matches teeth perfectly and looks great.
Kzw in Winter Springs, FL – Nov 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
I moved to Florida 3 years ago and left what I felt was the most amazing small town family oriented dentist known to man. Not true. Not only do my retired parents come here ( which is how I found out about Dr. Coleman) but my husband, children, neighbor, co-worker, church member, hair dresser and my dog groomer go there as well. ?? When we find the time to catch up they all tell me about their awesome last dental visit. The staff from the front door to the back window are outstanding!
Sarah Simmons in Orlando, FL – Nov 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
I never thought I would write a review on a dentist, but words cannot express my appreciation for the excellent services I received yesterday from Dr. Brian Coleman and his staff. I had two crown and core buildup procedure. Dr. Coleman did and outstanding job helping relieve my anxieties and making me feel comfortable during the procedure. It's a great feeling to know that I found the #1 dentist.
Diana A in Orlando, Florida – Oct 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Coleman for over 17 years and every visit has always been excellent. Dr Coleman and his staff are simply amazing. Donna was FANTASTIC! She kept me informed of each step of my procedure and gave me tips to total healing. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Coleman to anyone looking for a GREAT dentist.
Carol Moodie in Orlando, FL – Oct 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Coleman?

Our overall goal is to provide you with the highest quality restorative and preventive dental care available. Listening to what your dental concerns are is one of our most important endeavors. Developing an individualized treatment plan and completin...

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery

Us Naval
Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine
He Served For Ten Years As a Commander In The United States Navy Dental Corps.