Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Coleman's Care Philosophy

Our overall goal is to provide you with the highest quality restorative and preventive dental care available. Listening to what your dental concerns are is one of our most important endeavors. Developing an individualized treatment plan and completing the dental work needed to restore your mouth to its healthy, aesthetically pleasing best takes time, effort and teamwork. This approach to "total" care may include coordinating your treatment with other specialists if needed, as well as follow-up and maintenance care after all of your restorative work is completed. With well-planned, careful dentistry there is little, if any, need for the "patch and repair" work associated with dental care for so many years.

Dr. Coleman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Coleman

Dr. Coleman accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Coleman is now accepting new patients
Dr. Brian O. Coleman7200 Aloma Ave Ste D

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Coleman to family and friends
Dr. Coleman Says:

Dr. Coleman's Performance
in Winter Park, FL |
my family and I have been going to Dr. Coleman for more than 5 years and would never consider going elsewhere. He and his entire staff Thanks Beth) are the greatest!!!!!
in Oviedo, FL |
Dr Coleman and his staff are the best. I've been going there for nearl 15 years. Beth is truly magic when caring for a patient having corrective work done. She's so kind and thoughtful and is 100% concerned about patient comfort. All hygienists are skilled amd friendly. Becky and the front desk staff handle all the insurance paperwork so it's effortless for patients. Dr Coleman is a Veteran and a give in the community as well. I'll never leave this practice. They make me feel like family.
Orlando, FL |
Very kind and gentle dentist. Truly concerned about his patients. Very reasonable rates.
in Winter Springs, FL |
Have seen Dr. Coleman for past 2 years since moving to Central Florida. Recommended by several family members, all of whom have appreciated his care over the years. He is no nonsense with lovely sense of humor, excellent chairside manner, caring demeanor, and skilled team of hygienists and technicians. I cracked a tooth over weekend, was lucky to get appointment Monday afternoon. After Dr. Coleman saw me, Donna confected an amazing temporary crown that matches teeth perfectly and looks great.
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Brian O. Coleman has been my dentist for many years. I like the ease of scheduling appointments. One never has to wait long after arriving for scheduled appointment. Dr. Coleman respects his patients' time by not overbooking. Additionally, Dr. Coleman goes above and beyond to work around a patient's work schedule. The ambience at his practice office is a spectacular art gallery! He and staff are the Best!
in Orlando, FL |
I moved to Florida 3 years ago and left what I felt was the most amazing small town family oriented dentist known to man. Not true. Not only do my retired parents come here ( which is how I found out about Dr. Coleman) but my husband, children, neighbor, co-worker, church member, hair dresser and my dog groomer go there as well. ?? When we find the time to catch up they all tell me about their awesome last dental visit. The staff from the front door to the back window are outstanding!
in Orlando, Florida |
I never thought I would write a review on a dentist, but words cannot express my appreciation for the excellent services I received yesterday from Dr. Brian Coleman and his staff. I had two crown and core buildup procedure. Dr. Coleman did and outstanding job helping relieve my anxieties and making me feel comfortable during the procedure. It's a great feeling to know that I found the #1 dentist.
in Orlando, FL |
I have been going to Dr. Coleman for over 17 years and every visit has always been excellent. Dr Coleman and his staff are simply amazing. Donna was FANTASTIC! She kept me informed of each step of my procedure and gave me tips to total healing. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr Coleman to anyone looking for a GREAT dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Coleman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Coleman?

Compare Dr. Coleman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Coleman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Coleman says...

Dr. Coleman has been in private practice for over 20 years and maintains a state-of-the-art dental facility with a highly trained, experienced staff. As a general family dental practitioner, he is involved in all facets of dental health care, with a special emphasis on dental disease prevention.  All procedures are performed on a daily basis with excellent results.

Dr. Coleman says...

As one who has high standards for effective customer service honed over thirty years of executive marketing and CEO experience in the private sector, and as a friend, I would be remiss if I did not commend you for the superb and consistent customer service Elizabeth and I have consistently received in every telephone and in-person contact we have had with your office. Your entire staff exudes congeniality, efficiency and a very helpful attitude. It is always a pleasure to interact with them even when being informed that there are no appointments available for the timeframe desired. Equally important to me, in every instance a commitment was made to get back to me with information or the resolution of an issue, I have never been forgotten. We know that a superior level of customer service does not occur by chance, and I want to reassure you that your are very well represented by a highly capable and service-oriented staff.-Bill Norman

Each encounter in your office has been very positive. Both my daughter and I value the courtesy, personal attention and reliability we consistently receive from you. I personally appreciate the treatment you give to my daughter. Her disability sometimes makes things awkward for her, but your staff immediately put her at ease. -Cheryl Haney

In today's fast-paced world, it's very reassuring that you and your staff really do "care" for patients. Due to the aesthetic improvements you made over time and my new bridge, I've smiled more than I have in years! Now my grandchildren and I get excited about coming to the dentist!-Brunette Paul

Dr. Coleman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Discoloration

Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine
    Us Naval
  • Other Education
    He Served For Ten Years As a Commander In The United States Navy Dental Corps.

Dr. Coleman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Coleman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry