Dr. Brian Chiffer, DMD

Dr. Brian Chiffer, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Brian Chiffer, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in South Glastonbury, CT and has been practicing for 38 years. He graduated from University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine in 1979 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

875 Main St # 103

South Glastonbury, CT 06073

• AARP
  • MetLife
  • Principal Life
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Chiffer

Dr. Chiffer's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chiffer "I have grown up in the town of Glastonbury & married my high school sweetheart, Dale, who also grew up in Glastonbury. We are now very happy working together to care for our patients, some of whom have been coming to me since I started my practice. I attended the University of Connecticut for my undergraduate degree, then attended the UCONN School of Dental Medicine in Farmington, CT for my doctor of dental medicine degree. I have maintained a current practice by constant course work including The Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education. And I have embraced modern technology as I have been able to integrate it into our practice. I also enjoy history & have done extensive research about the industries which once existed along Roaring Brook in Glastonbury. Along with the Historical Society of Glastonbury, I have enjoyed writing articles & speaking about our local history. My hobbies include racquetball, tennis, kayaking, hiking, & attempting to become a better golfer..."

This content was provided by Dr. Chiffer "I practice comprehensive dentistry which encompasses a consideration of your entire health picture and dental treatment planning along with you."

4  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Oral Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Abrasion

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• University Of Connecticut
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1974
  • University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1979
  • Connecticut Valley Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1980
  • The L.D. Pankey Institute For Advanced Dental Education
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Chiffer has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chiffer has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chiffer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chiffer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chiffer's Reviews