Family Dentistry  |
Dr. Brian Callaway, DDS
Dr. Callaway was born and raised in Washington State. He received his Bachelors degree in Education from Washington State University and began his career as a middle school teacher and a high school football and basketball coach. After spending four great years in the classroom, his professional goals were not met and he returned to higher education. Dr. Callaway completed his dental school training at the University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston in the prestigious Texas Medical Center.

515 S University Blvd

Norman, OK 73069

Dr. Brian Callaway, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Callaway

• Family Dentistry
  • Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Dental Hygiene
  • Emergency Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • General Dentistry (Dental Assistant)
  • Orthodontics

• Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gingivitis
  • Loose Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Washington State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Callaway has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Callaway has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Callaway does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Callaway and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Callaway's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Callaway to family and friends
Dr. Callaway's Performance
in Norman, OK |
This is a great dentist. Has taken care of all my problems quickly and efficiently.
in Norman, OK |
After three pregnancies and no x-rays, I had a checkup that revealed I had developed 12(!) cavities. Dr. Calloway was able to fill them all quickly and painlessly (even the novocaine shots didn't hurt). He was kind and patiently answered all of my questions. I have scheduled appointments for the rest of my family with him.
in Norman, OK |
I cannot put into words how great of an experience I had with Dr. Callaway. Everyone was so sweet and I never felt uncomfortable. They made me feel so relaxed and valued. He took his time with me and made sure everything was absolutely perfect before I left. I trust everyone there with my teeth and I will definitely be coming back!
in Norman, OK |
It starts with the friendly staff. Whitney greets you with a smile. She is very efficient in running the office smoothly. All of the assistants and hygienists have been caring and wonderful. Dr. Callaway is a compassionate dentist who wants you to be comfortable during your procedures and be satisfied. Our whole family loves Dr. Callaway.
in Norman, OK |
I have never experienced a more thorough analysis of my teeth. I felt that Dr. Callaway was willing to spend as much time as it took to help me understand the work that needed to be done, what to expect in the future as far as possible problem areas, and the best options for preventing further issues. He was highly knowledgeable, showed adequate understanding for my unique concerns, respected the ultimate decisions that I made, gave me excellent advice. The staff were also friendly and effecient
in Norman, OK |
The atmosphere is very welcoming and as weird as it sounds, it's actually calming. Dr. Callaway and his staff are amazing! He will walk you through and break down everything that needs to be down so that you completely understand what to expect. Once you go in for your initial cleaning visit, you won't ever go anywhere else! I recommend Dr. Callaway to everyone!
in Harrah, Ok |
He made a scared big little girl unafraid of seeing the dentist. I had the most positive dental experience ever in my life. I am ready for more work to be done on my teeth, TODAY.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Callaway, DDS?
Are you Dr. Callaway?

Visit Dr. Callaway

Dr. Callaway accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry