Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics •  Male • Age 40

Dr. Bohman

Bohman Orthodontics

13605 Xavier Ln Ste D Broomfield, CO 80023

Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD is a Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioner in Broomfield, CO and has over 14 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine medical school in 2006. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bohman to book an appointment.

Dr. Bohman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bohman

Dr. Bohman?
I highly recommend Dr. Bohman. Two of our kids had Invisalign and now have beautifully straight teeth. Dr Bohman and the staff are friendly, efficient and professional.
Shanna Gulbrandson – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Today was braces off day for my youngest! Dr. Bohman and his excellent staff have treated us like family during both of my children's braces experiences. We highly recommend.
Shawna Duncan – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Dr. Bohman has been very thorough and patient with his care of my 2 children. He is very personable with the kids and his staff is also fantastic. No long appointment waits, they get them in and out. I highly recommend Dr. Bohman and team!
Kristen – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
I recently visited Dr. Bohman's office to have new retainers made. This was my first visit in awhile since having braces, and it was just as pleasant as I remembered. Dr. Bohman and his staff are very welcoming, friendly, professional and are the best at providing beautiful smiles. If you're looking for an awesome Orthodontist with a fantastic staff, then Dr. Bohman's office is for you!
Madelaine McClain – Jul 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Bohman. Both my sons have had there teeth straightened and we are coming back for a third round with our daughter. There teeth are beautiful! They are always willing to work with you and help out anyway they can. Thank you Bohman Orthodontics.
Audrey Greenleaf in thornton, CO – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Dr. Bohman and his office are absolutely wonderful! They have addressed all of mine and my children's ortho needs. The staff is very nice and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Bohman to anyone who is looking into ortho at an office who is respectful, professional, and attentive.
Maria Lozano in CO – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Excellent service, was kind enough to replace my broken retainer for really low cost.
David in broomfield, CO – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
This is our second round of braces with Dr. Bohman. It was a long haul to get them finished...and now Anthony’s teeth look beautiful!! Big beautiful office with a great staff. They always have a friendly smile to greet you. They’re always running on time, never have to wait more then a couple minutes. I have one more child that has to have work done. I will definitely be bringing him to see Dr Bohman. I highly recommend you check out this office. You won’t be disappointed.
Amy Gaylord in Thornton, CO – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
I just had a consultation with Dr. Bohman and could not ask for better treatment from him and all of the staff there. They are very professional and caring and made me feel comfortable and completely at ease. I was also impressed with the high quality technical equipment that they have for evaluation. I appreciate how they explained everything and clearly laid out the plan and expense going forward. I saw for myself why they receive so many 5 ?? reviews.
Jennifer Weaver in Westminster , CO – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Dr. Bohman and his staff always get my son in when he is having any discomfort and fix the problem.
Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Dr. Bohman was very good at explaining the procedures. He does a great job and is very professional. He was very nice to us. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
Cristina – May 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Great Orthodontist!! Friendly staff and easy to schedule an appointment.
Angel Ruest in Westminster – May 16, 2018
Great experience! Awesome staff! Very good with my daughter
Patrice Cray in Frederick – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Dr Bohman has been mine, my son, and step-sons orthodontics Doctor for 6 years now. His staff is amazing, very knowledgeable and personable. The longest we waited for him or his staff was 5 mins. They are always on-time. The office staff has helped me in more ways than one. I had issues with my insurance and the office staff kept me updated on the status. They are a great team and look forward to my daughter visits in the future. Thank you Dr Bohman and his team!!
INESSA in Thornton – Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Very nice and friendly. Always willing to get you in the same day if needed. Very satisfied with the care I've been getting and the results of my teeth. Thank you!
Janese Ortiz in Thornton Co – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
My family is very happy and satisfied with the service we get here. All of the staff is very kind and friendly. We are treated great and Dr Bohman and his staff make us feel like we’re more than just another customer. They are always doing the best for all their patients and we get taken care of in a timely manner. We definitely recomend them!
Damaris in Torres – Jan 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
When our family was looking for an orthodontist for our daughters we met with several in our area. Dr. Bohman was the unanimous choice by the girls and also my wife and I. The environment is always welcoming and professional. We have never waited more than 5 minutes to be seen and scheduling is always flexible and fast. I have recommended and will never hesitate to recommend Dr. Bohman and his entire staff. Thank you!
Greg Gilbert in Broomfield, CO – Dec 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Three of my children have received orthodontic treatment with Dr. Bohman. His expertise and staff go above and beyond our expectations every visit! Scheduling routine and emergency appointments has always been stress free and convenient. The kids and I are in and out and earning rewards for proper hygiene :) I highly reccomend his office for any and all orthodontic needs* I have 3 beautiful smiles because of his work! Thanks Dr. Bohman from Juan, Serena and Aiyana!
Lena in Broomfield, CO – Dec 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
We have been extremely lucky to have had the chance to have Dr. Bohman as my daughter's Orthodontist. He is wonderful with his patients and gives them the best treatment possible for their needs. The staff is extremely friendly and I never have to wait long for the appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Bohman to anyone and will only use him for any of my family's needs.
Monique Ibarra in Northglenn, CO – Dec 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Dr. Bohman and his entire staff ensure that patients have the best care and experience possible. Calls are answered promptly and It's always easy to get an appointment. We never have to wait for our set appointment time. We've even been seen early at some of our appointments! Dr. Bohman only recommends exactly what is needed to achieve desired results and explains every step of the process clearly. He, and his staff, include my son in every conversation. That helps him feel comfortable!
Ronda Snyder – Nov 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bohman?

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

2008
University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine Certificate In Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
2006
University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine
2006
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
2002
University of Nevada At Reno

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Bohman communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohman communicates via email

• Does Dr. Bohman offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohman offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Bohman offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohman offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Bohman have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohman has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Bohman offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohman offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Bohman offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Bohman offers evening visits