Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD

Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Broomfield, CO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

13605 Xavier Ln Ste D

• Orthodontics

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Overbite

• Invisible Aligners
  • Invisible Dental Braces
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Mini Dental Braces

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Nevada At Reno
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
  • University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine Certificate In Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • University Of Nevada, Las Vegas
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Bohman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bohman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bohman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bohman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohman to family and friends
Dr. Bohman's Performance
Dr. Bohman and his entire staff ensure that patients have the best care and experience possible. Calls are answered promptly and It's always easy to get an appointment. We never have to wait for our set appointment time. We've even been seen early at some of our appointments! Dr. Bohman only recommends exactly what is needed to achieve desired results and explains every step of the process clearly. He, and his staff, include my son in every conversation. That helps him feel comfortable!
Dr. Bohman and his staff have been wonderful to work with, they are accommodating, efficient and friendly.
Colorado Springs, CO |
Dr Bohman is an excellent orthodontist
Brighton, CO |
MY child's teeth look excellent. I love the staff, they're friendly and go out of their way to make you feel like family. Dr. Bohman is very knowledgeable. This practice has a reward system, and does a lot of contests with prizes.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Bohman is an orthodontist for my two children. Whenever my daughter or son has a problem with braces, it was easy to set up an appointment and fix the problem right away. The staff is very attentive and professional. Also, the financial plan works with my finances and they have different financial plans available.
Broomfield, CO |
Positive, friendly, professional office. Always quick to get us in when we come in for a scheduled visit or when something needs attention (ie. broken bracket, etc). Has been a great place for our two daughters!
in Denver, CO |
Dr.Bohman and his staff did a wonderful job with my braces. They were always helpful and professional during my 20 months of office visits. Thank you so much!
in Westminster, CO |
Talking with Dr. Bohman is always a blast. He really tries to help us out in the best way possible, he is engaged in taking care and wanting to help our teeth haha. I would highly recommend going to Dr. Bohman for any orthodontic need to my family. Dr. Bohman and what he tries to do for us to make things affordable is just amazing. Thank you Dr. Bohman for all you have done. Highly Satisfied.
in Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Bohman has been wonderful for my boys. His staff is always helpful and ready to listen to our concerns and questions. He is very knowledgable in his profession and strives for that perfect smile.
Broomfield, CO |
Dr Bohman has been tremendous at providing my young son Phase 1 orthodontic treatment. He was extremely hands on in coordinating care with our pediatric dentist and always willing to spend extra time answering questions. We had a handful of urgent appointments due to broken brackets or a lost retainer and were always able to be seen quickly.
in Broomfield, CO |
My 3 children have all received orthodontic treatment with Dr. Bohman and we couldn't be happier with their results, care and knowledge! The staff at Bohman cares about my children and their long-term treatment goals. They have a very effective reward system for daily oral hygiene, my kids have earned gift cards for good dental habits and also have increased confidence when they smile! I would send anyone who is looking for orthodontic care with above and beyond results from a fantastic team!!!
Denver, CO |
Our family loves Dr. Bohman and his staff. We went through a two-year process of braces for our 16 year old daughter who is now nearly 20 and her smile is so beautiful. Dr. Bohman's staff made It easy for us to schedule appointments around school and extracurricular activities. Dr. Bohman explained everything carefully and thoroughly so we knew exactly what was going to happen. We would recommend Dr. Bohman to anyone considering braces for themselves or their child.
Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Bohman's office is a friendly and professional environment to get orthodontic care. We have been extremely pleased with each visit and the care we have received has been top notch service.
Denver, CO |
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Convenient location. Appointments always taken on time, never kept waiting. The office has working relationships with other oral healthcare professionals (dentist & oral surgeon) located adjacently making appointment scheduling and knowledge sharing convenient and easy.
in Broomfield, CO |
I have been using Dr. Bohman's office for my two girls, as they had their brace got here. It was jus a fabulous experience. Trista at the front office is the best, very professional and friendly. Dr. Bohman and his other staff are awesome too. I just wanted to say to you guys keep up the good work, You guys ROCk.. Sincerely, Nick Qureshi
in Brighton, CO |
Dr. Bohman and his staff have been great. All three of my children have received ortho care through Dr. Bohman. All procedures are explained thoroughly and staff is always willing and available to assist with any needs we may have. If we ever have an urgent matter, I can easily get an appointment. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an orthodontist.
in Broomfield CO |
Dr. Bohman operates a professional practice that utilizes excellent staff and the latest in technology. We consulted with 3 other orthodontist and the decision was clear and simple.
Always positive
in Greeley, Co |
I think they are all great. They don't leave u waiting for a long time and they always have a smile on there face.
in Greeley Colorado |
My experience with Dr. Bohman was an excelent treatment. He made sure Everything was perfect also took his Time and make braces worth it. I recommened new clients to go with Dr.Bohman i always smile now because how great he took his time To do his Job
in Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Bohman always has a smile on his face and very clearly explains everything going on with my kids' orthodontic work. His staff is super friendly and always a pleasure to see. I really appreciate their flexibility for those broken bracket appointments that come up now and again.
in Broomfield, CO |
My daughter had her braces put on by Dr. Bohman. Dr. Bohman and his staff were always very friendly and made the experience a good one for both me and my daughter. I have recommended his office to several people, including my brother for my nephew, who is currenty being treated here.
in Broomfield, CO |
Always a pleasant, friendly, and professional experience! Never a wait! The state of the art equipment and Dr. Bohman's expertise is always helpful and never pushy. He covers all the options and involves us in the decision of which will best suit our family. Four of our children had braces and each was a slightly different situation which he tapered to their needs. One was able to use the Invisalign and that worked great with excellent support and guidance by Dr. Bohman and his excellent staff.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bohman?