Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD

Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD is an dentist who practices in Broomfield, CO. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 11 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bohman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bohman

Dr. Bohman accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Bohman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bohman to family and friends
Dr. Bohman's Performance
Denver, CO |
Our family loves Dr. Bohman and his staff. We went through a two-year process of braces for our 16 year old daughter who is now nearly 20 and her smile is so beautiful. Dr. Bohman's staff made It easy for us to schedule appointments around school and extracurricular activities. Dr. Bohman explained everything carefully and thoroughly so we knew exactly what was going to happen. We would recommend Dr. Bohman to anyone considering braces for themselves or their child.
Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Bohman's office is a friendly and professional environment to get orthodontic care. We have been extremely pleased with each visit and the care we have received has been top notch service.
Denver, CO |
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Convenient location. Appointments always taken on time, never kept waiting. The office has working relationships with other oral healthcare professionals (dentist & oral surgeon) located adjacently making appointment scheduling and knowledge sharing convenient and easy.
in Broomfield, CO |
I have been using Dr. Bohman's office for my two girls, as they had their brace got here. It was jus a fabulous experience. Trista at the front office is the best, very professional and friendly. Dr. Bohman and his other staff are awesome too. I just wanted to say to you guys keep up the good work, You guys ROCk.. Sincerely, Nick Qureshi
in Broomfield, CO |
Three of my children are and have been clients at Bohman Orthodontics. I am continually amazed at their services, treatment and follow up care! They are efficient and easy to work with. Scheduling is super convenient and accommodating to our busy lifestyle! We are greeted with a warm smile each time we arrive and left with a fantastic smile when it's all said and done! Dr. Bohman is knowledgeable, friendly and always available! My kids love the check in process and rewards available for hygiene!
in Brighton, CO |
Dr. Bohman and his staff have been great. All three of my children have received ortho care through Dr. Bohman. All procedures are explained thoroughly and staff is always willing and available to assist with any needs we may have. If we ever have an urgent matter, I can easily get an appointment. I would highly recommend them if you are looking for an orthodontist.
in Broomfield CO |
Dr. Bohman operates a professional practice that utilizes excellent staff and the latest in technology. We consulted with 3 other orthodontist and the decision was clear and simple.
Always positive
in Greeley, Co |
I think they are all great. They don't leave u waiting for a long time and they always have a smile on there face.
in Greeley Colorado |
My experience with Dr. Bohman was an excelent treatment. He made sure Everything was perfect also took his Time and make braces worth it. I recommened new clients to go with Dr.Bohman i always smile now because how great he took his time To do his Job
in Broomfield, CO |
Dr. Bohman always has a smile on his face and very clearly explains everything going on with my kids' orthodontic work. His staff is super friendly and always a pleasure to see. I really appreciate their flexibility for those broken bracket appointments that come up now and again.
in Broomfield, CO |
My daughter had her braces put on by Dr. Bohman. Dr. Bohman and his staff were always very friendly and made the experience a good one for both me and my daughter. I have recommended his office to several people, including my brother for my nephew, who is currenty being treated here.
in Broomfield, CO |
Always a pleasant, friendly, and professional experience! Never a wait! The state of the art equipment and Dr. Bohman's expertise is always helpful and never pushy. He covers all the options and involves us in the decision of which will best suit our family. Four of our children had braces and each was a slightly different situation which he tapered to their needs. One was able to use the Invisalign and that worked great with excellent support and guidance by Dr. Bohman and his excellent staff.
Have you seen Dr. Brian Bohman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bohman?

Compare Dr. Bohman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Bohman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Overbite
  • Overjet
  • Underbite

University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 2006

University Of Nevada, Las Vegas School Of Dental Medicine Certificate In Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics

Completed in 2008

University Of Nevada At Reno
  • Other Education
    University Of Nevada, Las Vegas

Completed in 2006

Dr. Bohman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bohman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics