Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS

Orthodontics | Male

Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS
Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS is an dentist who practices in Glendale, CA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Bergh's Care Philosophy

At the office of Dr. Brian Bergh, you re more than a patient- you re family! For the past 20 years, we ve been providing state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment in a friendly, patient-focused environment. Our doctor and knowledgeable staff are committed to excellence, especially when it comes to your new, beautiful smile! http://www.bracesbybergh.com/

Dr. Bergh's Experience

Visiting Dr. Bergh

Dr. Bergh accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Bergh is now accepting new patients
Glendale Office1111 N Brand Blvd Ste 201

Dr. Bergh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergh to family and friends
Dr. Bergh's Performance
South El Monte, CA |
Very professional and courteous staff. Very knowledgeable doctor.
Downey, CA |
Great customer service. Everyone made me feel comfortable. The staff was very sweet. I had such a pleasant experience!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Bergh is professional and knowledgeable. He answers my questions and addresses my concerns with clarity. He never is in a hurry. He is caring and reassuring. It is a pleasure to be a patient of Dr. Bergh.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Bergh and the staff are amazing! They are very professional and friendly. The office is always organized and nice. I highly recommend Dr. Bergh and his amazing work.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My dentist recommended Dr. Bergh as one of the best specialists for Invisalign treatment. He is a true professional and you can tell he's an expert in this field from the very first visit. Everyone at the office is wonderful- they will answer all your questions patiently and take care of you during visits. Both me and my husband are getting the treatment with Dr. Bergh and we've recommended him to all of our friends interested in getting Invisalign! All I can say is- thank you for everything!
Glendale, CA |
So professional. Thanks to my dentist who referred me to Dr. Bergh! He is truley a great human and orthodontist.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bergh. The moment I walked in I was greeted, escorted and toured in the most warm, friendly, professional manner of any doctor's office. The support staff is very kind & helpful. Dr. Bergh was compassionate, succinct and very clear what my treatment plan should be, given my circumstances ( adult needing braces with veneers on top front teeth). I walked out of there very confident in my first consultation and highly recommend his services!
in Glendale, CA |
Fast and quick. Care about your comfort VERY much
in Tujunga, CA |
I'm a registered dental hygienist getting Invisalign treatment at Dr. Brian Bergh's office. I can't say enough great things about this office. As a patient and a professional in the dental field I appreciate how knowledgeable and friendly everyone is in this office. Thank you Dr. Bergh and staff for all you've done for me.
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Bergh is one of the most if not THE most amazing, caring and careful Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient for. He and his staff are always courteous, professional and friendly. Everyone there takes the time to answer any questions and the office is always so neat and clean and organized. All doctors offices should be run like Dr. Bergh's office. Just superb.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Brian Bergh's office to all my friends
Have you seen Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bergh?

Compare Dr. Bergh

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bergh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Bergh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Graduated in 1985

• Armenian
  • Farsi
  • Tagalog

Dr. Bergh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthodontics