Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS

Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS

Orthodontics  |
Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS is a dentist who practices in Glendale, CA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 27 years.

1111 N Brand Blvd Ste 201

Glendale, CA 91202

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Bergh

This content was provided by Dr. Bergh "At the office of Dr. Brian Bergh, you re more than a patient- you re family! For the past 20 years, we ve been providing state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment in a friendly, patient-focused environment. Our doctor and knowledgeable staff are committed to excellence, especially when it comes to your new, beautiful smile! http://www.bracesbybergh.com/"

• Orthodontics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Retainers
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for California.

• Cal Poly
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Southern California School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Bergh has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bergh has no media or publications listed.

• Armenian
  • Farsi
  • Tagalog

Dr. Bergh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bergh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bergh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bergh to family and friends
Dr. Bergh's Performance
Glendale, CA |
My daughter went to Dr Bergh when she was six years old for Phase 1 and Phase 2 braces. She's now 22 and has perfect teeth. He made sure no teeth were pulled and the process was painless! Recently my retainer broke so I went to Dr Bergh to fix it. He made sure to schedule follow up appts so my retainer could fit perfectly. Thank you Dr Bergh!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Always on time! Friendly staff. Easy to make and/or change appointments. No excessive treatments. Would recommend!
in Pasadena, CA |
Dr. Bergh and his staff are always friendly, kind and helpful. They take their time with each patient so you never feel rushed or neglected. I appreciate their state-of-the-art equipment as well as the lovely office decor. I highly recommend this doctor!
South El Monte, CA |
Very professional and courteous staff. Very knowledgeable doctor.
Downey, CA |
Great customer service. Everyone made me feel comfortable. The staff was very sweet. I had such a pleasant experience!
in Los Angeles |
Dr. Bergh is professional and knowledgeable. He answers my questions and addresses my concerns with clarity. He never is in a hurry. He is caring and reassuring. It is a pleasure to be a patient of Dr. Bergh.
Los Angeles, CA |
Dr.Bergh and the staff are amazing! They are very professional and friendly. The office is always organized and nice. I highly recommend Dr. Bergh and his amazing work.
in Los Angeles, CA |
My dentist recommended Dr. Bergh as one of the best specialists for Invisalign treatment. He is a true professional and you can tell he's an expert in this field from the very first visit. Everyone at the office is wonderful- they will answer all your questions patiently and take care of you during visits. Both me and my husband are getting the treatment with Dr. Bergh and we've recommended him to all of our friends interested in getting Invisalign! All I can say is- thank you for everything!
Glendale, CA |
So professional. Thanks to my dentist who referred me to Dr. Bergh! He is truley a great human and orthodontist.
in Los Angeles, CA |
I was referred to Dr. Bergh. The moment I walked in I was greeted, escorted and toured in the most warm, friendly, professional manner of any doctor's office. The support staff is very kind & helpful. Dr. Bergh was compassionate, succinct and very clear what my treatment plan should be, given my circumstances ( adult needing braces with veneers on top front teeth). I walked out of there very confident in my first consultation and highly recommend his services!
in Glendale, CA |
Fast and quick. Care about your comfort VERY much
in Tujunga, CA |
I'm a registered dental hygienist getting Invisalign treatment at Dr. Brian Bergh's office. I can't say enough great things about this office. As a patient and a professional in the dental field I appreciate how knowledgeable and friendly everyone is in this office. Thank you Dr. Bergh and staff for all you've done for me.
in Burbank, CA |
Dr. Bergh is one of the most if not THE most amazing, caring and careful Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient for. He and his staff are always courteous, professional and friendly. Everyone there takes the time to answer any questions and the office is always so neat and clean and organized. All doctors offices should be run like Dr. Bergh's office. Just superb.
I would definitely recommend Dr. Brian Bergh's office to all my friends
Have you seen Dr. Brian Bergh, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bergh?

Visit Dr. Bergh

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Bergh accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.