Dr. Brian Alder, DDS

Dr. Brian Alder, DDS

Dentistry  |

I graduated in 2000, with honors, from the Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry at the University of the Pacific in San Francisco. I began practicing dentistry with my father, Dr. Francis Alder. I had the privilege of working closely with my father for four years before purchasing the practice. I am a Clark County native. I was raised in Ridgefield, WA, where I became an Eagle Scout and graduated from Ridgefield High School . I have three children; Ashley, Aubrey and Nickolas. I enjoy spending time with them and doing active / outdoor things like hiking, backpacking, skiing or boating. I enjoy continuing my education as a Dentist and treating patients who need crowns with CEREC, same day crowns, and I'm also educated in Sleep Apnea and often make appliances to wear at night. It is very important to me that my patients think of me not just as their dentist or a health care provider but also as a member of the community. I believe that signs and slogans look good but providing the best possible care for my patients and being able to stand behind my work is what is most fulfilling.

Alder Dental

8700 NE Hazel Dell Ave

Vancouver, WA 98665

• First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • MetLife
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Alder

Our Hazel Dell dental office is truly unique. From the moment you arrive you'll feel the difference. Our mission and focus is entirely centered on providing high quality patient care and comfort. We treat our patients as if you were our family.

Video

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Polishing
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of The Pacific / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Alder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Alder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Alder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Alder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alder to family and friends
Dr. Alder's Performance
Vancouver, WA |
Came in with sensitivity in a tooth. Dr Alder wound up doing a crown that cost $1600. During the crown procedure, there was quite a bit of pain. The sensitivity never went away and after several months, I went to another dentist who confirmed I really needed a root canal that will cost another $1500. Should have gone to the second dentist first.
in Vancouver, WA |
As a guy that (previously) didn't like going to the dentist, my experience with Alder Family Dental has changed my attitude. The facility is warm and inviting, more like a family home than a medical office. The staff is friendly and professional. In the dental area, the professional staff is excellent and Dr. Alder is wonderful to work with. Prior to starting, I received an complete explanation of my procedure the result of which fixed an issue I'd been struggling with for years. Thanks!!
in Vancouver WA |
Dr. Alder is awesome! I've only had two other dentists in my life that I have liked as well as him, one of which, Dr Stones in Salem, referred me to him. Dr Alder is very good at his craft. He is also very kind and patient with my special needs son. His office staff is very friendly but also professional.
Vancouver, WA |
My husband and I started seeing Dr. Alder's father, also a dentist, almost 30 years ago. Brian went into practice with his father, and then took over the business when his dad retired. Brian keeps up to date on all the latest methods, is highly competent, and takes time to answer questions and respond to patient concerns. His staff are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this office to anyone seeking a good dentist. You won't be disappointed.
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Alder is the best dentist I've ever had. I recently got my husband to switch over to Dr. Alder and he agrees that the dental care and office atmosphere are superior. The entire staff is top notch and I get excellent care.
in Vancouver, WA |
Alder Dental is the office to go to! All of their staff, from the front office to the hygienists and assistants, they are all wonderful. Dr Alder is a caring and personable dentist and is always treating you as though you are his family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
in Portland, OR |
I love Dr. Alder?s office. Lisa and Rebecca at the counter are STELLAR! They work hard on my behalf with my insurance, fit appointments into my schedule and are always friendly and up beat. Suzanne is an incredible hygienist; thorough yet gentle and I feel confident in the treatment I get. Dr. Alder also does great dental work and is a nice, friendly guy. He makes me laugh at every appointment.
in Vancouver, WA |
There is simply no better Dental office in Vancouver! I have always had a great experience, from the ladies at the front desk who take excellent care in making appointments and navigating the complications of insurance to the wonderful care that I receive in the back. I always know that my health and my comfort are their top priority. The office is also fun! You can always hear laughter through the office. Everyone seems to enjoy each other and their jobs. Why would you go anywhere else?
in Vancouver, WA |
My experience at Dr Alders office exceeded all of my expectations. Caring, knowledgable Doctor and staff. Real people who work hard for their patients. Amazing, quality, dental work in beautiful surroundings. Timely insurance filing and great financing options. Thank you all!
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr. Alder is one of the best dentists out there. He is always professional, on time, and happy! I've been going to him for years, and will continue to go as long as he practices dentistry.
in Vancouver, WA |
Brian Alder is an EXCEPTIONAL dentist. Not only is he a perfectionist, but he is a dedicated provider of service, even after hours! I simply could not ask for any more! Love and appreciate you, Dr. Brian!!
in Vancouver WA |
I have to strongly disagree with the bad review. I've had work done at this office for several years now. There have been two situations where the Dr felt I should be referred to someone else (one being all four wisdom teeth removed and the other was a very tricky root canal). Both times the Dr and the recptionists told me about several offices I could go to that were in my PPO. They wanted to ensure my treatments were met with the same high quality that their office provides.Which I appreciate!
Lake Oswego, OR |
Be careful with this dentists office. I can say that Dr. Alders work is absolutely the best, but he will dismiss you from his practice if you try and chose your own specialist. He has special relationships that puts money back in his pocket for referring. He will waste your time. I was dismissed for this reason. I was referred to his periodontist of choice, this periodontist was out of my network (would have cost over $1000 per 4 quadrant cleaning), I found one in network and I was dismissed
Have you seen Dr. Brian Alder, DDS?

Visit Dr. Alder

Dr. Alder accepts 13 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental Premier
  • First Choice Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA