Dr. Brett Warn, DDS

• MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

Staff were very friendly and informative, always show that they care. He is always in a good mood, and shows concern and keeps you informed of your status.

My son and I have love this dentist office! I've had a very bad experience with the last dentist we had. But Dr Warn is great! Not only is Dr Warn awesome the other staff are wonderful and so so friendly and helpful! As soon as you walk in the door you see a smile and friendly face. You feel welcome. We have found our new Dentist and will go no where else!

I have been bringing my two boys here for all their dental needs and it is always a great experience. Always greeted with a smile and hand shake and the care and dental work is outstanding and affordable.

Personal Bio

Dr. Brett Randal Warn, DDS is a Dentist - Primary Dental Care practicing in Lawton, OK PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION American...Read more

Dr. Warn's Experience

Visiting Dr. Warn

Dr. Warn accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Warn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warn to family and friends
Dr. Warn's Performance
love this office!
My teeth will fall out before I go anywhere else!!!
Great
I really liked Dr. Brett Warn. He was very nice and informative. He gave me my options and explained everything so it was easy for me to understand.
He was so gentle when he pulled my tooth I did not know he was done.
What a GREAT EXPERIENCE! Dr. Warn made me feel at ease. So worried about having bad teeth but he made me feel good. Staff is also Outstanding!
Dr Brett is by far the most wonderful dentist I have ever been to. I would recommend him to the president!
Great experience and very nice to see everyone here again. As always all were very professional and thorough.
Great
Very good.
He repaired my braces and also took them off. I've had them for one year, and my teeth look excellent! I am very glad I chose Dr. Brett Warn to be my dentist/ orthodontist.
Thanks for doing stuff to my teeth! Also thanks for telling us where to go to get my teeth done and learn more information! -Zackary
Wonderful.
I love you guys! Thank you for your time!
I have always feared going to the dentist before coming to Dr. Warn. I can honestly say that I have always felt comfortable with the staff here and Dr. Warn; they listen and are very kind as well as they know exactly what they are doing. I trust them completely which coming from someone who is fearful of dental work that is saying a lot. I am beyond thankful for their skillful knowledge in dentistry as well as the fact that they go above and beyond for their patients to f...
Dr. Warn and His Staff Are Amazing
Knows what he's talking about, and willing to do whatever needed.
Awesome new location with more parking and open windows feels way less like you're in a dentists's office. Always a good experience!
We drive 3+ hours to see Dr. Warn. He is that fantastic of a dentist. We would highly recommend him!
Always friendly, and great to be around.
Always professional.
I've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Warn and his wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I started coming to him about two years ago and now my entire family loves him and his staff and their abilities as our dental provider.
Dr. Warn and his staff are great to work with. They work with you to provide you with the best plan to ensure you have a beautiful smile!
I was very pleased with Dr. Warn and his entire staff.
Thank you for an excellent experience from a terrific, professional staff. Thanks, Dr. Warn! Melody Voskuil
It was great I love the way they treated me. They have good good polite manners every time.
My time here has been amazing, the staff is great.
Full staff is always friendly & helpful. Welcoming & comfortable environment, with driving about an hour to their office for both of my kids to be seen, the staff always does everything they can to lessen the length of time I have to spend in the office. They do this by scheduling the kids with back to back appointments & further fitting them in where they can.
I have had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Warn! They have always made me feel very comfortable and never ashamed. They work with you at every turn and you leave feeling your best self! Thank you so much to Dr. Warn and his team!
Great office staff.
Dr. Warn is always friendly. He always has a smile when I see him.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Warn, DDS?

Dr. Warn says...

• Implants
  • Implant Retained Dentures
  • Porcelain Veneers
  • All-On-4 Dental Implants

Dr. Warn's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Dr. Warn does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Warn and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Warn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• All-on-4™ Procedure