Dr. Brett Warn, DDS

Dr. Brett Warn, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Brett Warn is exceptionally skilled in Cosmetic, Family and General Dentistry. After graduating from the University Of Oklahoma Dental School in 1995, Dr. Warn has devoted his time to providing his patients with the highest quality, comprehensive dentistry. His skills combine the latest in technology and artistry to create healthy, beautiful smiles that will last a lifetime. Did you know that Dr. Warn is also a Marine! Semper Fidelis. Dr. Warn is married to Dr. Ann Warn, who some of you may know, as an Ophthalmologist with the Dean McGee Eye Institute here in Lawton. He has one daughter, Brittany, and one son, Pierce. Dr. Warn enjoys watching his children in various sports, golfing, hunting and spending time with his family at the lake. Dr. Warn, DDS and his friendly dental team proudly serve the state of Oklahoma and Texas and the cities of Lawton, Wichita Falls, Altus, Duncan and Chickasha with expert cosmetic dentistry.

Brett R Warn DDS Inc

5103 NW Cache Rd

Lawton, OK 73505

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Warn

Patient Testimonials

Staff were very friendly and informative, always show that they care. He is always in a good mood, and shows concern and keeps you informed of your status.
My son and I have love this dentist office! I've had a very bad experience with the last dentist we had. But Dr Warn is great! Not only is Dr Warn awesome the other staff are wonderful and so so friendly and helpful! As soon as you walk in the door you see a smile and friendly face. You feel welcome. We have found our new Dentist and will go no where else!
I have been bringing my two boys here for all their dental needs and it is always a great experience. Always greeted with a smile and hand shake and the care and dental work is outstanding and affordable.

Welcome to our Dental Practice!

Our practice prides itself on being decidedly different from any other dental practice that you may have visited. Our main focus is on you the patient and providing you with the best experience possible.

• Chipped Tooth

• Sedation
  • Smile Makeovers
  • Snap-On-Smile®
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Education data for Dr. Warn is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Warn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Warn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warn to family and friends
Dr. Warn's Performance
I love the professionalism of this office. I have been a patient here since 2009. The staff is always courteous and helpful. The dentist is always willing to work with you. I would recommend them to anyone.
on time, received a filling, no pain
Great consult. created a plan of care with me and not for me. I will recommend this Dr.Warn and his team to everyone.
amazing
in Lawton, OK |
called about a filling bothering me, got me in the same morning, staff was friendly and explained everything, got me in and out quick ,
Awesome
Every time I come in I get taken care of quickly and painlessly. Thank you.
Periodontal cleaning and did not feel a thing. Great service.
Lindsay (Dental Hygenist) was amazing... Hadn't been to the dentist in years for fear but she walked me through everything... AMAZING!!!
love this office!
My teeth will fall out before I go anywhere else!!!
Great
I really liked Dr. Brett Warn. He was very nice and informative. He gave me my options and explained everything so it was easy for me to understand.
He was so gentle when he pulled my tooth I did not know he was done.
What a GREAT EXPERIENCE! Dr. Warn made me feel at ease. So worried about having bad teeth but he made me feel good. Staff is also Outstanding!
Dr Brett is by far the most wonderful dentist I have ever been to. I would recommend him to the president!
Only dentist in Lawton, or Oklahoma for that matter, I trust with my teeth.
Great experience and very nice to see everyone here again. As always all were very professional and thorough.
Great
Very good.
Repaired two broken teeth.
He repaired my braces and also took them off. I've had them for one year, and my teeth look excellent! I am very glad I chose Dr. Brett Warn to be my dentist/ orthodontist.
Thanks for doing stuff to my teeth! Also thanks for telling us where to go to get my teeth done and learn more information! -Zackary
Wonderful.
I love you guys! Thank you for your time!
I have always feared going to the dentist before coming to Dr. Warn. I can honestly say that I have always felt comfortable with the staff here and Dr. Warn; they listen and are very kind as well as they know exactly what they are doing. I trust them completely which coming from someone who is fearful of dental work that is saying a lot. I am beyond thankful for their skillful knowledge in dentistry as well as the fact that they go above and beyond for their patients to f...
Dr. Warn and His Staff Are Amazing
Knows what he's talking about, and willing to do whatever needed.
We drive 3+ hours to see Dr. Warn. He is that fantastic of a dentist. We would highly recommend him!
Always friendly, and great to be around.
Always professional.
I've had nothing but great experiences with Dr. Warn and his wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable staff. I started coming to him about two years ago and now my entire family loves him and his staff and their abilities as our dental provider.
Dr. Warn and his staff are great to work with. They work with you to provide you with the best plan to ensure you have a beautiful smile!
I was very pleased with Dr. Warn and his entire staff.
Thank you for an excellent experience from a terrific, professional staff. Thanks, Dr. Warn! Melody Voskuil
It was great I love the way they treated me. They have good good polite manners every time.
My time here has been amazing, the staff is great.
Full staff is always friendly & helpful. Welcoming & comfortable environment, with driving about an hour to their office for both of my kids to be seen, the staff always does everything they can to lessen the length of time I have to spend in the office. They do this by scheduling the kids with back to back appointments & further fitting them in where they can.
I have had such a wonderful experience with Dr. Warn! They have always made me feel very comfortable and never ashamed. They work with you at every turn and you leave feeling your best self! Thank you so much to Dr. Warn and his team!
Great office staff.
Dr. Warn is always friendly. He always has a smile when I see him.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Warn, DDS?

Visit Dr. Warn