Dr. Brett Silverman, DDS

Dr. Brett Silverman, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Brett Silverman, DDS is a dentist who practices in Alpharetta, GA. He is 47 years old.

Advanced Cosmetic and Family Dentistry

4205 N Point Pkwy Ste D

Alpharetta, GA 30022

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Silverman

This content was provided by Dr. Silverman "Dr. Silverman has been in private practice since 1995, where he enjoys performing general, sports, and cosmetic dentistry with emphasis in full mouth reconstruction cases. Dr. Silverman also has special expertise in dental implants, cosmetics, and Invisalign"

• Tempormandibular Joint Pain

• Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dental Crown
  • Dental Filling
  • Dental Hygiene Services
  • Dental Implant
  • Invisalign®

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Eastern Michigan University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1991
  • University of Detroit mercy Dental school
    Other Education | Completed 1995

Dr. Silverman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Silverman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Silverman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Silverman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Silverman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Silverman to family and friends
Dr. Silverman's Performance
Dr. Silverman and his staff are truly caring people. You will not be disappointed! The attention to detail is remarkable and the personal attention makes you feel as if you are family.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Silverman's culture is clearly one founded on true patient care. You can feel it the moment you walk through the front door. My wife and I recently switched to him after being referred by close friends. We received exceptional service from his staff and Dr. Silverman is undoubtedly at the top of his profession. He was knowledgeable, patient and confident. l certainly will be loyal to that office for years to come.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Silverman is the best. He and the staff take such good care of me and my teeth. They are like family!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Silverman always provides the absolute best quality dentistry that there is. I have been seeing him for almost a decade and I refuse to ever see any other dentist. The staff is competent and efficient which makes the whole process that much easier. I have always been scared of going to the dentist but since I started seeing Dr. Silverman and his wonderful staff that fear has subsided.
in Alpharetta, GA |
I can not say enough good things about Dr. Silverman and his staff. They make me feel like I am coming to see my friends. I am very anxious when it comes to seeing the dentist and have suffered traumatic visits in the past. But since finding Dr. SIlverman, I can truly say that the anxiety and fear are not there when visiting their office. I am very confident that Dr. SIlverman is going to give me a smile I will proudly flash all over town. Thank you Dr. Silverman and staff.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Silverman is very kind and attentive to my anxieties. And he does awesome work!
Roswell, GA |
Despite 100% insurance coverage I received a bill for basic cleaning and images. Was told after I questioned the bill that what they did was not customary...there was no service provided over and above customary practices. Claimed it was because I was a new patient which again I've not had this issue before with the same insurance. If you go ask before hand to see costs in writing.
We appreciate the feedback. New patients are imaged extensively to ensure that there are no underlying issues and to familiarize ourselves with any preexisting conditions or work that has been done. Those steps are discussed both during the appointment and in the consent-to-treat packet that each patient signs. We welcome patients to contact the office so that we can better explain the charges and address any other concerns that may be had. In the meantime, we send our best.
Loganville, GA |
Saw raving reviews online. Very friendly dr and staff. Love all the "perks"- refreshments, blankets for cold rooms, gift bags for new patients. Goodie jar at entrance. Beautiful facility!tvs thru out. Tvs on ceiling was such a smart idea while getting procedures. Top notch dentist! All raving reviews not fake but true!
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr Silverman is always honest and comforting. Cynthia is The BEST.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Both were very professional and friendly and made my visit very pleasant.
in Alpharetta, GA |
The staff is always Great!
in Alpharetta, GA |
My whole experience was very pleasant, doctor was very professional and did a great job getting my smile back.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Professional warm encouraging .
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Silverman and Jessica did an excellent job. They made me feel very comfortable and pain free.
in Atlanta, GA |
Best dentist ever
in Douglasville, GA |
Very professional and knowledgable dentist. Great experience with him every time. Would not want to go to anyone else!
in Asheboro, NC |
Great staff and office. Comfortable and trustworthy.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Silverman, DDS?

Visit Dr. Silverman

Dr. Silverman accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.