Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS
Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pomona, NY.

6 Medical Park Dr

• Principal Financial Group
  • Scion Dental

Learn about Dr. Kastin

• Orthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Kastin is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kastin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kastin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kastin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kastin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kastin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kastin to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Kastin's Performance
in New York, NY |
From beginning to end of the process Dr. Kastin was timely, respectful and nothing but professional. I would highly recommend anyone seeking Orthodontics for their children to come see his office, his staff and of course this wonderful clinician. You feel like a part of the family from beginning to end. Thank you again!
in Thiells |
Dr. Kastin truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain all steps needed for the treatment plan. He is extremely knowlegeable and is very personable.
in New City, NY |
We're just finishing our first child's treatment with Dr. Kastin and we're about to begin our second. The kids love him and we couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Kastin is always looking out for our best interest and has saved us both money and treatment time. To say he is trustworthy is an understatement. Staff is great as well. Highly recommend Dr. Kastin for Orthodontics to everyone!
in Stony Point, NY |
My son (14) is currently a patient of Dr Kastin and my daughter was one too. All I could say is we are very satisfied with his services. Very professional, kind and the office is staff is helpful. Never a problem. Highly recommend.
Detroit, MI |
I recently visited Dr.Kastin and was initially greeted and welcomed by the reception team. The girls were extremely helpful. They were pleasant and made me feel comfortable. When it came time to consult with the Dr. my feeling changed. I felt rushed and the interaction was not personal nor friendly. A Dr. Should have the old phrase " good bedside manner " not so.
in Garnerville, NY |
Dr. Kastin and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Kastin has treated both of my children. He will always go above and beyond to ensure that his patients are comfortable while they are in his office or after they have left. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, caring, orthodontist!
in Nanuet, NY |
My daughters go to Dr.Kastin and never have a complaint. He's energetic and fun. Makes them feel comfortable. He has treated many family members with great success
in Monroe, NY |
An absolutely amazing, positive experience for my children and our family as a whole. Dr. Kastin and staff were fantastic start to end. We're about to begin our second child's treatment and we recommend Dr. Kastin to everyone!
in Congers, NY |
Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Kastin is extremely professional while being caring and explaining the medical situation in laymans terms. He reccomended to delay treatment until my son Lost all his baby teeth. He saw our child several times prior to starting treatment and didn't charge us for any of the visits. Several other practices wanted to start treatment too early and wanted $300-$500 up front. Highly recommended!
Bronx, NY |
Dr. Kastin and his office staff are always wonderful.
in Stony Point, NY |
I am a mother of 3. All of our children have been treated by Dr. Kastin. We are thrilled with Dr. Kastin, his wonderful staff and of course the lovely results!! Couldn't recommend any higher!
in New City, NY |
Dr. Kastin took a great deal of time to discuss our son's bite at our first exam with him. He put our minds at ease by telling us what was necessary to do now and what would be done in the future with his orthodontic treatment. Appointments were easy to make and the staff was very professional. We highly recommend Dr. Kastin and his office.
Pomona, NY |
Dr. Kastin is obnoxious. He does not listen to the patients concern. He talks over you!
Have you seen Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Are you Dr. Kastin?

• Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
  • Scion Dental
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry