Contact provider for availability

Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male

Dr. Kastin
6 Medical Park Dr Pomona, NY 10970

Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Pomona, NY. He practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Kastin accepts

Dr. Kastin accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

4.1

Dr. Kastin?
Dr. Kastin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS
My second child just recently started orthodontic treatment at Kastin Orthodontics. My older daughter had a beautiful result and now my son is starting and loves him. Dr. Kastin is very thorough and is always looking to save us money and time. I'll be next as I've begun the steps to start Invisalign treatment with Dr Kastin! I can't recommend Dr. Kastin any more highly! The best in orthodontist in Rockland County in my opinion!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
From beginning to end of the process Dr. Kastin was timely, respectful and nothing but professional. I would highly recommend anyone seeking Orthodontics for their children to come see his office, his staff and of course this wonderful clinician. You feel like a part of the family from beginning to end. Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Dr. Kastin truly cares about his patients. He takes the time to explain all steps needed for the treatment plan. He is extremely knowlegeable and is very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
We're just finishing our first child's treatment with Dr. Kastin and we're about to begin our second. The kids love him and we couldn't be happier with the results. Dr Kastin is always looking out for our best interest and has saved us both money and treatment time. To say he is trustworthy is an understatement. Staff is great as well. Highly recommend Dr. Kastin for Orthodontics to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
My son (14) is currently a patient of Dr Kastin and my daughter was one too. All I could say is we are very satisfied with his services. Very professional, kind and the office is staff is helpful. Never a problem. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
I recently visited Dr.Kastin and was initially greeted and welcomed by the reception team. The girls were extremely helpful. They were pleasant and made me feel comfortable. When it came time to consult with the Dr. my feeling changed. I felt rushed and the interaction was not personal nor friendly. A Dr. Should have the old phrase " good bedside manner " not so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Dr. Kastin and his staff are wonderful. Dr. Kastin has treated both of my children. He will always go above and beyond to ensure that his patients are comfortable while they are in his office or after they have left. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, caring, orthodontist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
My daughters go to Dr.Kastin and never have a complaint. He's energetic and fun. Makes them feel comfortable. He has treated many family members with great success
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
An absolutely amazing, positive experience for my children and our family as a whole. Dr. Kastin and staff were fantastic start to end. We're about to begin our second child's treatment and we recommend Dr. Kastin to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Excellent bedside manner. Dr. Kastin is extremely professional while being caring and explaining the medical situation in laymans terms. He reccomended to delay treatment until my son Lost all his baby teeth. He saw our child several times prior to starting treatment and didn't charge us for any of the visits. Several other practices wanted to start treatment too early and wanted $300-$500 up front. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Dr. Kastin and his office staff are always wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
I am a mother of 3. All of our children have been treated by Dr. Kastin. We are thrilled with Dr. Kastin, his wonderful staff and of course the lovely results!! Couldn't recommend any higher!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Dr. Kastin took a great deal of time to discuss our son's bite at our first exam with him. He put our minds at ease by telling us what was necessary to do now and what would be done in the future with his orthodontic treatment. Appointments were easy to make and the staff was very professional. We highly recommend Dr. Kastin and his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?
Dr. Kastin is obnoxious. He does not listen to the patients concern. He talks over you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Kastin, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Kastin?