Endodontics  |
Dr. Brett Gilbert, DDS
Dr. Brett E. Gilbert graduated from the University of Maryland Dental School in 2001 and completed his postgraduate training in Endodontics from the University of Maryland Dental School in 2003. He is currently a clinical assistant professor in the Department of Endodontics at the University of Illinois-Chicago, College of Dentistry and on staff at Resurrection Medical Center in Chicago. He is a past-president of the Illinois Association of Endodontists. Dr. Gilbert is board-certified, a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics. He lectures nationally and internationally on clinical endodontics. Dr. Gilbert has a full-time private practice limited to Endodontics in Niles, Illinois.

6769 N Milwaukee Ave

Niles, IL 60714

Learn about Dr. Gilbert

This content was provided by Dr. Gilbert "We strive to provide the highest level of Endodontic treatment to our patients.  We believe in creating a caring and compassionate envirionment for our patients to assure they feel comfortable with all aspects of our treatment.  Our office is state of the art offering 3D imaging and we use the most advanced instruments including the Gentle Wave root canal procedure.  "

• Endodontics

• Abscess
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

• Cone Beam Computerized Tomography (CBCT)
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University Of Maryland
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery Endodontic Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Gilbert has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gilbert has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gilbert does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilbert and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gilbert's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilbert to family and friends
Dr. Gilbert's Performance
Park Ridge, IL |
Dr. Gilbert just performed four root canals on me. He is very kind and explains what he is doing every step of the way. He checks often to make sure I am doing okay. If I signal to him that I am feeling some pain, he immediately stops and give some medicine to relieve the pain before continuing. I appreciate his kindness and expertise
in chicago, il |
Upon entering the office I was impressed with the tranquil atmosphere, kind receptionists, and clean environment. The doctor put me a ease immediately. The procedure was not as bad as I had feared. Positive experience!
Thank you for your feedback Donna! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this kind review and we are very happy that you had a positive experience!
in Northbrook, IL |
Outstanding experience. Very professional, excellent job. I recommend him highly
Have you seen Dr. Brett Gilbert, DDS?

Visit Dr. Gilbert