Orthodontics  |
Dr. Brett Garrett, DMD
Dr. Brett Garrett, DMD is a dentist who practices in San Luis Obispo, CA. He is 41 years old.

1312 Garden St

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Propel® Orthodontics
  • Removable Appliances
  • Retainers

No malpractice history found for California.

• Nova Southeastern University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry

Dr. Garrett has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Garrett has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garrett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garrett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garrett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garrett to family and friends
Dr. Garrett's Performance
Arroyo Grande, CA |
My son had a tooth that was growing in the wrong way which affected his jaw alignment. He now has a perfect smile thanks to Dr. Garrett and his caring team. We would definitely recommend him to other patients needing orthodontic treatment.
San Luis Obispo, Ca |
It is always a great experience when I take my kids in for their orthodontist appointments with Dr. Garrett. The office staff are friendly and helpful, the assistants are kind and gentle and Dr. Garrett makes everything run smoothly. The progress we’ve seen in teeth straightening so far has been great!
Morro Bay, CA |
I am a 25 yr old patient deciding to finally get the work needed, for health/cosmetic reasons. The office staff have been great working around my college schedule and getting my me ready for the necessary surgery. Due to my insurance requiring the surgery take place 200 miles away, Dr. Garrett has been brilliant getting the work done and communicating with the Surgeon to have everything come together in the time frame required. Offices are outstanding, well thought out for all ages.
in Arroyo Grande, Ca |
I have the most amazing results from Dr. Garrett. I used to hide my smile & avoid pictures. These days I smile all the time. I absolutely love my results. Dr. Garrett is very professional & was very repectful of my initial concerns. He explained the treatment to me in detail & answered all my questions thoroughly. I would highly recommend Dr. Garrett to anyone. I couldn't be happier with my choice in choosing him.
in SLO |
Dr. Garrett and his staff are the best. They are very happy and friendly, your appointments are fast and efficient and they make payment plans easy. We are very happy with the outcome and very happy with the follow up appointments.
San Luis Obispo, CA |
I'd highly recommend Dr. Garrett to anyone. Definitely worth going. He explained everything to me clearly and I enjoyed every time I went in.
San Luis Obispo, CA |
Dr. Garrett is remarkable in his field. Engineering great smiles, he guides his patients through a sound treatment plan to ensure solid results. His team of assistants and office staff are exceptional as well - always warm, friendly and able to provide helpful information along the path. We're so grateful for the experience and our daughter's beautiful smile. Would highly recommend Dr. Garrett to our friends and family.
in Los Osos, CA |
I really appreciate the professional treatment I received by Dr. Garrett and his staff to fix my cross bite, align my teeth and all the other things that came along with it. His staff is very friendly and helpful. The appointments were on time, and efficient. I am very pleased with the results. My teeth are placed where they are supposed to be, and not where they were 2 years ago. Thank you so much for taking your time and effort to understand me, and with the treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Garrett, DMD?
Are you Dr. Garrett?

• MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Cosmetic Dentistry