Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD

Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Scottsboro, AL and has been practicing for 23 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Bigelow Family Dentistry

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Southland

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alabama

Check if Dr. Bigelow treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bigelow's conditions and procedures:

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

In addition to excellent credentials and ongoing education, we are dedicated to making your visit a positive experience. One of our top priorities is taking the time to truly get to know you, taking your concerns to heart, and developing an exc...

1996

4.3

Dr. Bigelow?
Dr. Bigelow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD
1st root canal was painless. The tooth was bad, needed 2 weeks antibiotics before he could finish the crown, not one iota of trouble. Today was 5th rc. He was in a hurry, barely let me swallow occasionally, kept hitting my lower teeth with dental instruments, I stopped him when my bottom lip was burning..something was resting on it. I felt the grinding against my gums. He Didn’t explain why, he finished & left. My husband was outside, he pulled out before we did. He’s quitting in June, me today
Great people!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
All the staff is really friendly. Dr Bigelow is in to much of a rush with his patients. I didn’t feel like I had time to ask him any questions he came in started right away. An then left without giving me time to ask anything. He needs to slow down and his prices are ridiculous! Even with dental insurance it’s outrageous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
I was probably the worst patient a dentist could have! Crippling fear of the dentist was made better by both the amazing staff as well as Dr. Bigelow. They were all kind, patient, gentle, and understanding. I would go back to see Dr. Bigelow for routine dental care and recommend both the staff and the Dr to anyone in need of dental services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Bigelow for years and would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
I came in for a cleaning only. I received nitrous for due to my fear of dentists. I was so out of it from the gas that I agreed to have 2 crowns that day. I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT IF I HAD BEEN AWARE OF MY SENSES. That day cost me 1500 of my entire dental insurance plus over $800 on my credit card. I don’t remember signing consents or giving my card. Just look before you leap.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
I’m have dental anxiety and the staff and Dr. B made the experience the best it could be. Very professional group of people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
We love Dr. Bigalow, my whole family goes to him. He is very good and the staff is wonderful. My grandkids love them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
Very professional and courtesy staff. Dr. Bigelow runs an excellent practice; knowledgeable, congenial, professional, and efficient staff to support the operation. I've had excellent experiences at this office and would highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
I LOVE the staff & Dr. Bigelow. Even with my 1st call, as a new patient with an emergency request, they got me in quick & was so nice & accommodating. My current need has been taken many weeks & faced several unexpected issues & return visits...and they have worked me in immediately every time I called & been above & beyond helpful & nice. I will never use anyone else. They are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
Family dentist for 12 yrs. now. Love their professionalism and friendliness!! Make us feel like a part of their family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
Always a good experience at Dr. Brett Bigelow's. Friendly, professional staff!! I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?
I have been to a number of dentists offices and always dreaded going. Since I have been going to Dr. Bigelow, that dread is gone. I highly recommend him and his whole staff. Everyone in that office is very professional, friendly, gentle, and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bigelow?

Bigelow Family Dentistry