Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD

Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Scottsboro, AL and has been practicing for 22 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Bigelow Family Dentistry

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Southland

Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetically, but for overall health. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.

Learn about Dr. Bigelow

Dr. Bigelow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bigelow "Dr. Brett Bigelow and his entire team have many years of experience. Dr. Bigelow graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Biology and Dental Medicine. He has been serving the Scottsboro community for several years. He offers a full range to dental care including the latest dental technologies. Dr. Bigelow enjoys boating on the beautiful Tennessee River. When he is not on the river, Dr. Bigelow can be found playing golf with his wife Tuesday. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bigelow " In addition to excellent credentials and ongoing education, we are dedicated to making your visit a positive experience. One of our top priorities is taking the time to truly get to know you, taking your concerns to heart, and developing an excellent working relationship with you by providing personalized, professional care. Becoming a patient of Dr. Bigelow is like becoming a member of our family.  We look forward to providing you and your family with the best dental care possible."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Bigelow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bigelow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bigelow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bigelow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bigelow's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bigelow to family and friends

Dr. Bigelow's Performance

I came in for a cleaning only. I received nitrous for due to my fear of dentists. I was so out of it from the gas that I agreed to have 2 crowns that day. I WOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THAT IF I HAD BEEN AWARE OF MY SENSES. That day cost me 1500 of my entire dental insurance plus over $800 on my credit...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I’m have dental anxiety and the staff and Dr. B made the experience the best it could be. Very professional group of people.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
We love Dr. Bigalow, my whole family goes to him. He is very good and the staff is wonderful. My grandkids love them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Very professional and courtesy staff. Dr. Bigelow runs an excellent practice; knowledgeable, congenial, professional, and efficient staff to support the operation. I've had excellent experiences at this office and would highly recommend them.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I LOVE the staff & Dr. Bigelow. Even with my 1st call, as a new patient with an emergency request, they got me in quick & was so nice & accommodating. My current need has been taken many weeks & faced several unexpected issues & return visits...and they have worked me in immediately every time I...more
Are you Dr. Bigelow?