Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD

Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD is a dentist who practices in Scottsboro, AL. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 21 years. Read his story

Bigelow Family Dentistry

• MetLife
  • Southland

Learn about Dr. Bigelow

Dr. Bigelow's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bigelow "Dr. Brett Bigelow and his entire team have many years of experience. Dr. Bigelow graduated from the University of Kentucky with a degree in Biology and Dental Medicine. He has been serving the Scottsboro community for several years. He offers a full range to dental care including the latest dental technologies. Dr. Bigelow enjoys boating on the beautiful Tennessee River. When he is not on the river, Dr. Bigelow can be found playing golf with his wife Tuesday. "

This content was provided by Dr. Bigelow " In addition to excellent credentials and ongoing education, we are dedicated to making your visit a positive experience. One of our top priorities is taking the time to truly get to know you, taking your concerns to heart, and developing an excellent working relationship with you by providing personalized, professional care. Becoming a patient of Dr. Bigelow is like becoming a member of our family.  We look forward to providing you and your family with the best dental care possible."

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• University Of Kentucky
    Medical School | Graduated 1996

Dr. Bigelow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bigelow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bigelow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bigelow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bigelow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bigelow to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Bigelow's Performance
in Henagar |
We love Dr. Bigalow, my whole family goes to him. He is very good and the staff is wonderful. My grandkids love them.
in Henagar, AL |
Very professional and courtesy staff. Dr. Bigelow runs an excellent practice; knowledgeable, congenial, professional, and efficient staff to support the operation. I've had excellent experiences at this office and would highly recommend them.
Ft Payne, AL |
I LOVE the staff & Dr. Bigelow. Even with my 1st call, as a new patient with an emergency request, they got me in quick & was so nice & accommodating. My current need has been taken many weeks & faced several unexpected issues & return visits...and they have worked me in immediately every time I called & been above & beyond helpful & nice. I will never use anyone else. They are amazing!
in Scottsboro, AL |
Family dentist for 12 yrs. now. Love their professionalism and friendliness!! Make us feel like a part of their family!
in Scottsboro, AL |
Always a good experience at Dr. Brett Bigelow's. Friendly, professional staff!! I have recommended him to several of my friends and family.
in Scottsboro, AL |
I have been to a number of dentists offices and always dreaded going. Since I have been going to Dr. Bigelow, that dread is gone. I highly recommend him and his whole staff. Everyone in that office is very professional, friendly, gentle, and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Brett Bigelow, DMD?

Visit Dr. Bigelow