Dr. Bret Jacobson, DDS

Dr. Bret Jacobson, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Bret Jacobson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Federal Way, WA. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

South 288th Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

1718 S 288th St Ste A

Federal Way, WA 98003

• Ameritas
  • Delta Dental of Washington
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Jacobson

Dr. Jacobson's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobson "Dentistry has been extremely fulfilling to me, professionally and personally. One of my favorite things about my profession is that I get to see my patients time and time again, which allows me to really get to know them. I consider myself lucky to be part of their lives and enjoy the stories and day-to-day conversations we have. Each patient has a unique background, and when they tell me about their experiences and interests, I grow as a person. I’ve been practicing dentistry since 1998. I grew-up with a father who was a dentist and was able to see how gratifying the profession was from all the great stories my dad would tell us around the dinner table. Now, as a second-generation dentist, I have gotten to know three generations of patients and I really feel like our office is part of their families, as they are part of ours. Professionally, I’m passionate about digital technology. It has grown by leaps and bounds, and continues to improve the quality of dental care we are able to provide to people. With today’s technological advances, I am able to achieve amazing, painless result. It’s wonderful to spend my days improving smiles and restoring an individual’s proper dental form and function. Education and Commitment to Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts in Biology with a minor in Chemistry, Western Washington University Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Northwestern Dental School I believe it’s essential for every dentist to remain current on developments in treatment processes, materials, and patient care. Therefore, I actively pursue continuing education. In addition to being a member of the Premier Study Club, I also attend seminars and conferences and stay up-to-date on the latest research findings. I’m an alumni of and a mentor for the Pankey Institute in Florida and an alumni of the Kois Center in Seattle. I am also a faculty member with Align Technologies. As a faculty member, I regularly lecture on Invisalign and digital technologies to other dentists. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Washington State Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Faculty of Align Technologies Pankey Institue Alumni Kois Center Alumni Personal Life After growing up in Federal Way, I now live in Lake Tapps, with my wife Dr. Kathryn Pepe. We met while in dental school, and we have two wonderful children, Henry and Josie, and two family dogs, as well. We love to go on family vacations, ski, boat, and play board games together. When I’m not caring for my patients, I enjoy boating and golfing, skiing, and watching the kids play sports. Kathryn and I are also active volunteers at our children’s school, and support their various extracurricular activities. Area Recognition Dr. Jacobson was elected by area peers as one of Seattle Met magazine's Top Dentist. This was based on Dr. Jacobson's years of experience, contininuing education, manner with patients, use of new technologies and the overall results he produces in his dental practice. "

This content was provided by Dr. Jacobson "When you visit our office in Federal Way, WA your smile is our top priority. Dr. Jacobson and Dr. Pepe and their entire team are dedicated to providing you with the personalized, gentle care that you deserve.

Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs."

2  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Western Washington University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Jacobson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jacobson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jacobson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jacobson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jacobson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jacobson

95.97523219814242%
3.0959752321981426%
0.30959752321981426%
0.6191950464396285%

Dr. Jacobson?
Dr. Jacobson's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Jacobson?

Compare General Dentists

More General Dentists like Dr. Jacobson at South 288th Family & Cosmetic Dentistry

Show All General Dentists