Dr. Bret Freedman, DMD

Dr. Bret Freedman, DMD

Orthodontics  |
Male

Dr. Bret Freedman, DMD is a dentist who practices in Bogart, GA. He has been practicing for 9 years.

Orthodontic Care of Georgia

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Freedman

Orthodontic Care of Georgia provides high-quality orthodontic care to patients throughout the Atlanta, Columbus, Macon, and Athens, GA communities. We are committed to satisfying the orthodontic needs of our patients in a friendly, comfortable environment.

• Orthodontics

• Metal Dental Braces
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainers
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Freedman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Freedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freedman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freedman to family and friends
Dr. Freedman's Performance
Dr. Freedman is always very professional and very kind. He always made it so that I felt comfortable and whenever I had questions he would answer with much certainty and reassurance. I'm very happy with my results and am thankful I had Dr. Freedman to help me achieve this beautiful smile!
in Madison, GA |
He was nothing but pleasant for the 3 years and 3 months that I saw him. He is an excellent orthodontist and I recommend him to everyone. Thank you for making my teeth so beautiful, and being so kind.
in Milledgeville, GA |
We love dr freeman , very professional and kind and helpful. I highly recvomeng Dr.Freeman for braces.
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Dr. Freedman took great care of my daughter and we never had a problem. Her braces straightened her teeth the first month and it has been a downhill coast ever since! I'll bring my younger daughter here when that time comes!
in Stone Mountain, GA |
Very personable and took time to explain what we were doing. Patiently answered all questions.
in Lithonia, GA |
When I first visited Dr. Freedman, I was greeted with a smile as soon as I enter the door. The staff and Dr. Freedman were all friendly and would always make me laugh. I felt so good when I took my braces off because I finally had a wonderful smile that I never thought would look so good. I know it's their job to make their patients teeth look good but I still want to say thank you so much for making me smile bright again.
in Atlanta |
Dr. Freedman is the best. Always super professional!!
in stone Mountain , ga |
The staff was amazing and the the dr. Freedman was very professional and alway had please attitude.
in Lithonia Georgia |
He made my teeth and my satisfaction of my teeth his first priority. I am more then happy with my results
in Stone mountain Georgia |
I have always had an excellent experience. The staff is so friendly and wonderful.
in Atlanta, Ga |
Perfect !!
in Tucker, GA |
I really enjoyed this place. They were very friendly and welcoming. They also did a great job on my teeth so now I'm proud of my smile.
He was always happy to see us. Very informational and always made us feel good about what was going on with my daughters progress!
in Riverdale, GA |
Dr. Freedman always made every visit a pleasurable experience. He was always friendly and took the time to answer all questions and assured you had understanding. My teeth look awesome post braces being removed. Thanks Dr. Freedman.
Conyers, Georgia |
Dr. Freedman is very personable and professional. Throughout my journey, Dr. Freedman made sure that I understood my progress and he made sure to communicate in such a manner as to where even the untrained eye could see.
in Athens, Ga |
Dr. Freedman is extremely knowledgeable and really cares for his patients. I recommend his services for anyone in need of orthodontist work.
in Lithonia, GA |
I love Dr Freedman's family type atmosphere very good bedside manner staff also excellent I am proud to let everyone know whenever they asked where did you get your braces from. He was very compassionate and educational through my whole process now my daughter has the pleasure of being one of his patients the office staff also very helpful and also very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him
in Tucker, GA |
He's great! Very friendly, very approachable. He really wants you to be happy with your results. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
in Stone mountain, Georgia |
Dr. Freedman was friendly and attentive to our needs. There are countless dentist in the area and I did my research before deciding to see Dr Freedman. He was genuine in his assessment but more importantly he listened. I am grateful for his passion and his expertise.
Have you seen Dr. Bret Freedman, DMD?

Visit Dr. Freedman