Dr. Bret Bologna, DDS

Dr. Bret Bologna, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Bret Bologna, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Crown Point, IN and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Indiana University / School Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

11039 Broadway Ste A

Crown Point, IN 46307

• AARP
  • American Republic
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Bologna

Dr. Bologna's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bologna "I chose to become a dentist over 20 years ago and at that time I thought this might be a fun thing to do for a career. I could never imagine that over 20 years later how many long-term relationships I would be a part of, how many children I would watch grow up, how much grief I would share with patients turned true friends at wakes and funerals. In short, I have built a practice based on one tenet. Give myself to my patients fully and allow them the latitude to have a real say in how they move forward in their journey toward dental and over all health. What that has created is an environment where discussion of treatment options and timing are conducted eye to eye and both myself and my patient actively participate in the choice making process of dental restoration. I am proud of the time that I and my entire team spend in the planning and behind the scenes preparation to give our patients the best experience we can offer every day."

This content was provided by Dr. Bologna "My care philosophy is simple.

I treat my patient as an equal.

I speak to them as I would want to be spoken to.

I truly listen to their problems, needs, wants, and obstacles.

I look them in the eye.

I fully present options to them that are based on the information gathered in the items mentioned in the previous sentences.

I help them to create a prioritized plan for their individual care.

Then I execute the best dentistry that my over 20 years of experience, continuous advancement of technology, and commitment to professional improvement through life-long continuing education will allow.

All of this equates to a true team approach between myself and my patient to advance their dental health, comfort, ability to thrive, and overall well being."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Marian University, Indianapolis, In
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Formal Training In Crown and Bridge Dentistry and Veneers
    Other Education | Completed 1998
  • Formal Training In Same Day Crown/ Veneer and Bridge Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Bologna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bologna has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bologna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bologna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bologna's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bologna

3.9

Dr. Bologna?
Dr. Bologna's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Bologna?