Dr. Brent Rusnak, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Brent Rusnak, DDS
Dr. Rusnak is well trained in the latest dental techniques and he places a strong emphasis on keeping up with the advancements that are continually being made in dental technology in order to enhance the patient experience. As someone who is passionate about providing his community with healthy smiles, Dr. Rusnak also volunteers his time with the Mechanicsville Dental Clinic where he provides dental services to people in need around Richmond. Additionally, Dr. Rusnak works as an adjunct faculty member at the VCU School of Dentistry as well as serving on the boards of both The Tad DuPriest Foundation and ReeseStrong. Dr. Rusnak attended Hampden Sydney College for his undergraduate studies and then advanced to the Medical College of Virginia - VCU School of Dentistry for dental school. He graduated from MCV with his DDS degree in 2004. A leader in the Richmond dental community, Dr. Rusnak was voted Richmond's Top General Dentist by Richmond Magazine in 2014 as well as one of Richmond's Top General Dentists in 2013. He was also named one of Richmond's Top 40 Under 40 by Style Weekly in 2014.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Rusnak's Care Philosophy

I want all of my patients to feel completely confident about the dental care they receive at my office. My staff and I take the time to explain dental treatment to our patients in a way that is easy to understand. Our first priority is making sure that our patients receive the best dental care available to them. At Rusnak Family Dentistry, we utilize modern dental technology in order to provide an exceptional dental experience for our patients. We value our patients time by offering convenient early morning and late afternoon appointments.

Dr. Rusnak's Experience

Visiting Dr. Rusnak

Dr. Rusnak accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Rusnak is now accepting new patients
Rusnak Family Dentistry7820 Shrader Rd
Richmond, VA 23294
(804) 262-1060Get Directions

Dr. Rusnak's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rusnak to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Rusnak's Performance
in Richmond, VA |
Dr. Rusnak does excellent dental work and his office is a pleasure to do business with.
in Glen Allen, VA |
I felt no pain at all during my procedure with Dr. Rusnak! It sounds weird, but I'm almost excited for my next appointment!
in Richmond, VA |
He was able to show me problem areas whereas other dentists I visited just told me about them without providing any visual proof.
Have you seen Dr. Brent Rusnak, DDS?
Are you Dr. Rusnak?

Compare Dr. Rusnak

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Rusnak says...

Dr. Rusnak attended Hampden Sydney College for his undergraduate studies and then advanced to the Medical College of Virginia - VCU School of Dentistry for dental school. He graduated from MCV with his DDS degree in 2004.

A leader in the Richmond dental community, Dr. Rusnak was voted Richmond's Top General Dentist by Richmond Magazine in 2014 as well as one of Richmond's Top General Dentists in 2013. He was also named one of Richmond's Top 40 Under 40 by Style Weekly in 2014.

Dr. Rusnak's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rusnak's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Dr. Rusnak does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Rusnak and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Virginia Commonwealth University / Medical College of Virginia School of Dentistry

Graduated in 2004

Hampden Sydney College

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Rusnak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rusnak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry