Dr. Brent Moeggenborg, DDS

Dr. Brent Moeggenborg, DDS

Dentistry  |
Male

Dr. Brent Moeggenborg, DDS is a dentist who practices in Alma, MI.Read his story

Wassenaar, Frutiger and Moeggenborg DDS PC

226 N State St

Alma, MI 48801

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Moeggenborg

Dr. Moeggenborg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Moeggenborg "I am very fortunate to work with the people I do every day and cannot imagine my life had I chosen another profession. I absolutely love working with people! I feel that the best reward is seeing our patients smile. Our community is the best small town around. People are always amazed at how involved we are in the community. I love the fact that we will see our patients outside the office and they always comment on how they love to see us. I chose dentistry because I felt it was the best profession to have direct patient contact, a form of art in working with materials, and a constantly changing and challenging career. I have a special interest in providing patients with dental care comfortably. Patients who have been afraid to come to the dentist in the past have experienced the different kind of care given at our office and are no longer fearful to receive the treatments they need. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science, Biology – Alma College Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Detroit-Mercy General Practice Residency – Veterans Administration Medical Center, Denver, Colorado I have always been very involved with keeping current regarding our profession. I am committed to continuing to enhance my skills through advanced training. I have attended numerous seminars on dental implants and continue to take several courses each year to evaluate different and new techniques. Keeping current with an evolving dental field gives us the best information to treat our patients comfortably and with excellent care. While I feel that being exposed to cutting edge technology is very important as a dentist, I also feel that one must make good decisions when selecting new techniques to make sure they are the best treatment for our patient family. Professional Memberships American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association Ninth District Dental Society Francis B. Vedder Society of Crown and Bridge International Congress of Implant Dentistry Outside the Office I am a native of Alma, MI and so happy to live, work, and raise my family in this wonderful community. My wife, Jeanette, and I have two sons, Graham and Jack, and a great dog named Stella. I enjoy outdoor activities and am an avid mountain biker, fisher, hunter, hiker, and skier. As a family, we also enjoy snowmobiling when we can. I am very active in the community. I serve on the board for the United Way of Gratiot County, am a Rotarian, and am involved at St. Patrick’s Church."

This content was provided by Dr. Moeggenborg "At Wassenaar, Frutiger, and Moeggenborg, DDS, it is our goal to provide the highest quality of dental care in the most relaxed, gentle, and understanding atmosphere possible. We consider respect, trust, and integrity to be essential to each patient relationship. We respect each patient as an individual, providing every resource available for them to achieve the smile and oral health they deserve www.smilealma.com "

• Broken Tooth

• Scaling and Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Detroit-Mercy
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Moeggenborg has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Moeggenborg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moeggenborg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moeggenborg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moeggenborg's Reviews

Average wait time

Are you Dr. Moeggenborg?

Visit Dr. Moeggenborg

Dr. Moeggenborg accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dentists at Wassenaar, Frutiger and Moeggenborg DDS PC