Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. DeLong

Gaston Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

571 Cox Rd Gastonia, NC 28054

Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Gastonia, NC. He graduated from University of The Pacific / School of Dentistry and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery.

Dr. DeLong accepts

Dr. DeLong accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

At Gaston Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, our mission is to treat each and every patient with respect, dignity and compassion.  We strive to earn the trust and confidence of our patients and referring dental professionals by listening to the d...

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. DeLong?
Dr. DeLong's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I was amazed how much time Dr. Delong took with me and how gentle he was. He and his team were so professional and put me to ease as soon as they came in. I could not feel the shots that he put in and all the time it took for him to get 2 of my teeth out, I had no pain at all. And we I say no pain, I mean no pain. I was so nervous when I went in, but he talked to me through my procedure. Yes, I would give 10 stars if I could and would highly recommend Dr. Brent Delong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Everyone and everything done that was super@
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
I was very impressed with Dr Delong and his staff. They were all very professional and they successfully put my daughter at ease. Dr. Delong even called us later that night just to check on how well my daughter was doing. When it is time for my son to get his Wisdome teeth out then I'll be sure to take him to see Dr. Delong. I will recommend this Dr. To my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Very pleasant and professional visit. Very pleased with visit for oral surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
I was very impressed with Dr.DeLong and his staff. They made my experience a good one and they were caring towards their patients and made sure all my questions were answered.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
From James: Most people dread and fear going to the dentist or oral surgeon. Dr. DeLong and his staff made this into an easy, comfortable experience. Everything went well from the time I walked in until the time I left. I had a good recovery and I am very pleased that chose this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Dr DeLong and his team are awesome! I had all four wisdom teeth removed on 02/06 and surgery was painless. Dr DeLong takes the time to make sure you’re at ease and thorough about everything he’s doing. He truly cares for his patients and takes so much time with you. The office staff are amazing, from the front desk ladies to the assistants, always making sure you’re comfortable. Should I need an oral surgeon again, hands down it will be Dr DeLong. Thank you all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
My experience with Dr. DeLong was excellent. He was professional and personable, making me feel comfortable immediately. He explained my procedure, taking time to discuss an issue of concern with me thourghly. I felt that he was focused on my treatment and making the best decisions for my particular situation. He and Emily made me feel completely at ease. The post-surgical instructions were clear and complete, making the healing process easy. I highly recommend Dr. DeLong.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Dr. Delong has a very welcoming manner and put me at ease right away. He took the time to know me as a person, even though they were running a little behind on the Friday afternoon that I had my wisdom tooth extraction. Unfortunately, I developed a dry socket by Tuesday evening, and he saw me the moment that I arrived at his office on Wednesday morning and addressed my concerns. I would recommend him, and I will ask to be referred to him again for any oral surgery in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
I had my first appointment with Dr. DeLong yesterday, and it went very well. He was outstandingly caring, courteous and empathic. I had gone with a great deal of anxiety, but his caring professionalism gave me so much informed hope. There was no rush; he spent a lot of time with me, explaining the treatment options and the prognosis. I very highly recommend Dr. DeLong. He is the quintessential caring Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Dr DeLong and the rest of the staff here were absolutely amazing during my tooth extraction 2 days ago. Very pleased to say that the wait time was less than 10 minutes and when Dr DeLong found out how nervous I was he went ahead and came straight to my room to start my procedure so that I wouldn't have to sit and wait. My procedure went great and I am healing very well with very little pain, thanks to Dr DeLong, and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing any type of dental surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
Extremely professional and very warm and friendly office. Great experience all around . I would definitely recommend Dr DeLong for any oral surgeon needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
I was very impressed with Dr DeLong and his staff. Everyone was friendly and extremely professional. His dental assistant , Christina, did a good job of making me feel at ease with my procedure and Dr DeLong did a good job of explaining the forthcoming procedure fully. I felt that I was in very competent hands throughout my procedure. Although I hope I do not need their services again I will seek their services again if the need arises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?
5 stars does not mean I loved it. Lets be honest, nobody loves going to the dentist. But I will say, the care from Dr. DeLong and his assistant Emily, that I did love. I had a bottom very back tooth that cracked and needed to be extracted. I was beyond terrified. Tears and all. But the two were very understanding. Makes a huge difference when both the dentist and the assistant are sincere. I highly recommend this office.
Thank you for the positive feedback Jamie. You...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brent DeLong, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. DeLong?

Gaston Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Thu: open 24 hours
    • Fri: open 24 hours
    • Sat: open 24 hours
    • Sun: open 24 hours

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. DeLong treats patients.

CaroMont Health