Dr. Brendon Chiou, DMD

Dr. Brendon Chiou, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Brendon Chiou, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Newton, MA. He graduated from Tufts University and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

290 Centre St

Newton, MA 02458

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Chiou

Dr. Chiou's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chiou "Dr. Brendon Chiou is a perfectionist who chose the dental profession as early as the 4th grade. He is focused on providing the best care to each patient who visits his practice and strongly believes that improving the oral health and esthetics of an individual will directly improve the overall physical and mental health of that same individual. "In all honesty, I love what I do. As a dentist, I have the honor of helping people achieve and maintain happy and healthy lives. Through the prevention of oral disease, rehabilitation of tooth decay, periodontal diseases and oral trauma, I have the privilege of assisting my patients to achieve a higher level of overall health both mentally and physically. Being able to work with my hands to "create" throughout my day is just another welcome bonus to my profession of dentistry. I also take exceptional pride in the care provided to each individual patient in my dental office and believe that the level of hospitality and comfort should remain as the staff's foremost priority from the moment the patient enters the office. I am extremely fortunate that, each day, dentistry allows me to make a significant positive change in the lives of my patients and my community. I never take that for granted and am truly grateful." In 2004, Dr. Chiou graduated from the Tufts University School of Dental Medicine where he was elected Class Vice-President for four consecutive years. While in dental school, Dr. Chiou won numerous academic, research, clinical and community service awards and received the Class of 2004 Award for Clinical Excellence upon his graduation. Dr. Chiou was honored to continue his dental experience by completing a GPR with the United States Veteran's Association Hospitals of Northern California. "

This content was provided by Dr. Chiou "At The Newton Dental Group,we strive to promote comprehensive life-long oral health through patient-centered, clinically excellent dental care. We believe in the "handshake" business mentality and our word is our bond. By giving each and every patient our absolute attention and our most diligent effort, we hope to achieve an optimum level of both general oral health, comfort and dental aesthetics.

Our staff never stop learning and, in order to provide each patient with only the best dental experience and results, we work diligently to always improve our interpersonal and clinical skills.

Through the cultivation of relationship-based, health-care partnerships with our patients, we hope to add to the vitality of Newton and all of the surrounding Boston MetroWest communities."

11  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Tufts University School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Veterans Association Of Northern California
  • Va Of Bath, Ny
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Chiou has no awards or honors listed.

• www.newburyportfamilydental.com,

Dr. Chiou does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chiou and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chiou's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chiou

Dr. Chiou?
Dr. Chiou's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Brendon Chiou, DMD
We travel from over an hour away because of the trust we have in Dr. Brendon Chiou and the care that we have always received at Newton Dental Group. The office is already the most technologically advanced practice and everytime we come in for an appointment, it seems to get better. My family is...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brendon Chiou, DMD?
Saw Dr. Brendon Chiou in Newton Corner so don't know if there is some mix up. Anyways, definitely recommend. Honest, really good guy and nice staff. He REALLY knows his stuff. Never had someone work so hard on my teeth. He's going to hurt his back. if you need a dentist, I would go there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Brendon Chiou, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chiou?