Dr. Branon Johnson, DDS

Dr. Branon Johnson, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Branon Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Colorado Springs, CO and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School in 1999 and practices dentistry.

665 Southpointe Ct Ste 150

Colorado Springs, CO 80906

• Delta Dental of Washington
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Johnson

This content was provided by Dr. Johnson "My philosophy on dental treatment centers on the value and health of each individual patient.  Dental health and a pleasant smile impact the wellbeing of each patient.  My goal is to provide every patient I treat with high quality of care that will return them to optimum oral health.  We use current technology and methods to provide excellent care.  Once dental health is achieved, we have a state of the art and qualified hygiene staff to help maintain that health for a lifetime.

Our entire dental team is here to assist patients from the beginning to end of every appointment.  Excellent quality is something we place high value on.  We want our patients to leave our office understanding their dental care needs, and feeling as valued as we consider them to be.  It is our honor and pleasure to serve the needs of patients throughout Colorado Springs and the surrounding areas."

1  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Peridontal Problems
  • Dental Bone Loss
  • Dental Injury
  • Periodontitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

3.8
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends

Dr. Johnson's Performance

GOOD

He's awesome, the first dentist I've been to, that didn't make me cry when he was examining me or when drilling and filling a cavity. He, as well as all of his staff, have always treated me with courtesy and respect. I recommend him to everybody that I know.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Let me state first, I hate going to the dentist. Almost to the point of panic attack in the chair during just cleanings. I broke a tooth, and had no choice but to have a root canal done. This office went above and beyond to make me comfortable enough to get the work done. The dentist was very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0