Prosthodontics  |
Dr. Brandon Stapleton, DMD
Dr. Brandon Stapleton is a graduate of Alice Lloyd College and of the prestigious University of Louisville School of Dentistry. He is one of the first to graduate from UofL's reinvigorated Prosthodontics Residency Program, celebrated for producing some of the finest specialists in the United States. The program at UofL is one of 57 accredited programs in the country and the only program of its kind in the state of Kentucky. While at UofL Dr. Stapleton completed his Doctorate in Dental Medicine, a certificate in General Practice Residency, a certificate in Prosthodontics and a Masters of Science in Dentistry. This extra training makes Dr. Stapleton the consummate dentist, ensuring your satisfaction from single tooth restoration to total mouth reconstruction.

541 Darby Creek Rd # 190

Lexington, KY 40509

Learn about Dr. Stapleton

This content was provided by Dr. Stapleton "Dr. Stapleton believes art is as integral to the field of dentistry as science, and it is this holistic approach that sets him apart in the field. Dr. Stapleton seeks to transform not only your oral health but the cornerstone of your identity: a healthful, natural, and radiant smile. This unique approach to dentistry is thoughtfully designed to treat the whole patient – not simply your problems – in iDENTity's ultramodern laboratory and treatment studios. Your comfort, your satisfaction, and your identity are what make us a vanguard of dental health in the 21st century.

We know you're busy. We know this is a big decision. We know you deserve the best. Our workflow processes are efficient without sacrificing quality, and we are delighted to work intimately with you every step of the way to cultivate a trustful, long-term relationship. From treatment appointments around your busy schedule to financing options that alleviate any financial burden, we are in this with you. In a field where the options are endless, we are grateful to provide you unparalleled service and exemplary dentistry. We look forward to meeting face-to-face – and smile-to-smile – very soon."

• Prosthodontics

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Alice Lloyd College
  • University Of Louisville School Of Dentistry-Prosthodontics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Spear
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Stapleton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Stapleton has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Stapleton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Stapleton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Stapleton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Stapleton to family and friends
Dr. Stapleton Says:

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback and sharing your experience with others. The feedback you provide will directly affect how we move forward with initiatives at iDENTity Dental Studio to provide our patients with the best care available. If you have any concerns or if you feel there's something more we can do to help you, please email or call us (859.287.2484). Thank you...

Dr. Stapleton's Performance
in Lexington, KY |
My appointment at iDENTity Dental Studio was a great experience. The office is beautiful – clean, modern with friendly staff that will melt away any anxiety you may have. Dr. Stapleton is a true professional that communicates clearly, every step of the way. Highly recommend. Thank you, Dr. Stapleton!
in Louisville, KY |
Dr Stapleton is the best! He is a great dentist who listens to the patient's needs and takes good care of them. He takes time to explain every procedure he is doing and make sure the patient understands. He presents different treatment options and helps the patient making the best decision. His office is beautiful and has the latest technology. I went to see him to get my anterior teeth fixed and I am very happy with the final outcome. I cannot thank him enough for giving me a beautiful smile!
in Lexington, KY |
I visited Dr. Stapleton a few weeks ago, and I was very impressed with his attention to detail. Dr. Stapleton kept me informed of everything he was doing during my visit, and ultimately has helped in the issues I was having. The staff I came into contact with was very attentive and professional. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Stapleton for their dentistry needs.
Lexington, KY |
I'm new to the area and needed some dental work completed. Dr. Stapleton and his staff went above and beyond to complete my procedure while making me feel comfortable. I highly recommend Dr. Stapleton and will be using him for further dental treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Stapleton, DMD?
Are you Dr. Stapleton?

Visit Dr. Stapleton

Evening

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Family Dentistry