Dr. Brandon Ryff, DDS

Dr. Brandon Ryff, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Brandon Ryff, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Paradise Valley, AZ. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

5410 N Scottsdale Rd Ste D500

• Dominion Insurance
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Ryff

Dr. Ryff's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Ryff "As a dentist at Scottsdale Smile Center, I have a passion for helping people achieve healthy, beautiful-looking teeth. In order to do so, I offer patients a wide variety of treatments and procedures such as porcelain veneers, root canals, extractions, same-day crowns, and full smile makeovers. I am a proud alumnus of the highly-accredited University of Michigan–School of Dentistry, which is continually ranked among the top dental schools in the nation. After obtaining my DDS degree and beginning my dental career, I earned a three-year Professional Graduate Certificate in Strategic Management through Harvard University. My combined skills have allowed me to become the leader of our dedicated and highly trained team members at Scottsdale Smile Center, all of whom share the same commitment to superior service and high-quality dentistry as I do. In an effort to better myself—as well as provide exceptional care for my patients—I take full advantage of continuing education opportunities, and I remain active in a number of professional dental organizations, including both the Arizona Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry."

1  Practice Areas

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Ryff has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ryff has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ryff does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ryff and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ryff's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ryff

3.9

Dr. Ryff?
Dr. Ryff's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Ryff?