Dr. Brandon Reddinger, DDS

Dr. Brandon Reddinger, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

Every patient deserves an outstanding experience, and my goal is to make it happen for them. This means assembling a professional and compassionate team and implementing the most advanced technology and surgical techniques. Every patient should feel confident in their treatment plan that has been specially designed for them and comfortable with us to achieve their desired results.

Dr. Brandon Reddinger was born and raised in Pasco, WA, and was glad to return here to the Tri-Cities region to practice oral and maxillofacial surgery. Dr. Reddinger didn't always know he wanted to be an oral surgeon. It was during his fourth year in college that he decided to pursue dentistry. After college, he spent two years playing minor league baseball before continuing on to dental school. Initially, he considering attending medical school but after shadowing a dentist, he felt dentistry was more in line with his interests. His interest in general surgery combined with his dental school experience helped him decide to pursue oral and maxillofacial surgery. He chose Columbia Basin OMS because he was inspired by the true full scope of the practice. He enjoys being able to better serve the community that he himself was raised in. He also appreciates the opportunity to work with the other doctors in the practice as a collaborative team rather than individually. He likes making patients happy and working in a fun environment while doing so.

Dr. Reddinger's Experience

See how Dr. Reddinger's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Reddinger

Dr. Reddinger accepts 1 insurance carrier

Dr. Reddinger's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reddinger to family and friends
Dr. Reddinger's Performance
Seattle, WA |
Excellent service very friendly i highly recommend
Thank you for the 5-star review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for choosing us.
in Kennewick, WA |
Surgery went really well, Dr. Reddinger even called me later in the day to see how I was doing! Wow what a great experience!
We're so glad that you had a great experience and enjoyed working with our staff. Thank you for choosing us!
Richland, WA |
Nobody wants to go see the dentist, this guy Dr . REDDINGER, is the exception!
It means the world to us that you had a great experience. Thank you for the review! Please tell your friends and family!
in Prosser, WA |
Surgery couldn't of gone smoother. Thank you Dr. Reddinger.
Our pleasure! Glad to hear you had a 5-star experience. If you need anything in the future, we'd be happy to assist.
in Richland wa |
The experience was great
in Prosser, WA |
Had wisdom teeth removed, don't remember a thing! Would definitely recommend to see Dr. Reddinger
Thank you! We appreciate the recommendation and we would be happy to assist you and your friends and family in the future.
in Richland, WA |
I was a little nervous about getting 2 wisdom teeth out but Dr. Reddinger and his staff was very understanding and flexible. He talked me through the whole thing so I felt better about getting them out. I felt very safe in the environment and more at ease once I met him and the nurses. I ask a lot of questions and he answered every one and took the time to answer and do his job efficiently. I highly recommend Dr. Reddinger to anyone who is looking for oral work done!
Thank you for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to take care of you! Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you in the future.
Doylestown, PA |
So glad to have Dr. Brandon Reddinger for my first time going under anesthesia, I definitely felt comfortable and he made sure to have answered all my questions.
It is our pleasure to make your experience as pleasant as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Please tell your friends and family!
in Benton City, WA |
I had to get two of my wisdom teeth pulled, and Dr. Reddinger did a wonderful job. I was pretty nervous at first, but he was very nice and played music to help me relax. He was also very considerate--when my second tooth was being pulled, I was starting to feel pain despite already having the area numbed up. Even though he was halfway through extracting the tooth already, he still gave me another numbing shot and waited until I could no longer feel any pain. Overall, the service was excellent.
We are pleased to hear that your procedure went well. Thank you for the 5-star review! Please tell your friends and family!
Quick and easy.
Mercer Island, WA |
got attended well
in Prosser, West Richland |
Daring 12 days in the hospital and with a dozen Doctors caring for me Dr. Riddenger was there every day and sometimes twice. His care was well over and above my expectations. He is genuine and his care for his profession and his patients very evident.
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review. We truly appreciate the kind words. Please tell your friends and family!
Doylestown, PA |
Staff were nice and friendly and i didn't feel feel overwhelmed. Surgery was quick and easy and everything went well.
in Seattle, WA |
They laughed at my jokes. Even when i knew they werent funny.
Kennewick wa |
Good doctors, take good care of patients.
in Pendleton,OR |
A very professional and friendly dentist. Great bedside manner. I was well informed about the procedure and I had all my questions answered at the initial consultation. During the procedure itself (tori removal), I was put at ease and made very comfortable (appreciated the warm blanket!). The follow-up visit was efficient and I felt that I was appreciated as a patient. I recommend this clinic, and Dr. Reddinger especially, to anyone who desires professional, efficient and compassionate care.
Kennewick, WA |
He is extremely professional and caring. He works to make sure all your questions are answered.
Seattle, WA |
Very nice people..very helpful didn't feel no pain while procedure was done..
in Richland, WA |
Dr. Reddinger was very friendly and professional. I had a very nice experience and felt very comfortable. His staff very caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddinger and cboms.
in Tricities, WA |
They were very friendly thorough and made me feel comfortable.
Kennewick, WA |
Very nice. Called after surgery.
in Pasco, WA |
Dr. Reddinger was very professional and personable. Would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Reddinger, DDS?

Compare Dr. Reddinger

Dr. Reddinger's Care Philosophy

Dr. Reddinger says...

Dr. Reddinger attended Washington State University for his undergraduate degree, where he graduated in 2005 with a bachelor's degree in biology. After spending a couple years after college playing baseball, Dr. Reddinger decided to continue his education by attended dental school. In 2012, he graduated from Marquette University School of Dentistry in Milwaukie with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree.

Dr. Reddinger says...

Immediately after dental school, Dr. Reddinger began his oral and maxillofacial training. He moved to La Crosse, Wisconsin, to complete a four-year Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at Gunderson Lutheran Medical Center. During this residency, Dr. Reddinger trained in the full scope of oral and maxillofacial procedures, including work on cancer cases, orthognathic surgery, and cleft lips and palates. Additionally, Dr. Reddinger gained a lot of experience with the All-on-4®treatment concept and trained in the safe administration of all forms of in-office sedation.

Dr. Reddinger's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Facial Fracture
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain

Marquette University / School of Dentistry

Graduated in 2012

Dr. Reddinger does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reddinger and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery