Dr. Brandon Kofford, DMD

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Kofford

This content was provided by Dr. Kofford Dr. Brandon Kofford is a Prosthodontist serving the Cary area for more than 3 years. Dr. Kofford is experienced in Crowns, Bridges, & Veneers, Dental Implants and Complete Dentures. He is a professional member of the American College of Prosthodontics, the OKU Honor Society and the North Carolina Dental Association. Dr. Brandon Kofford was also awarded the Second Place winner of the Tylman Research Award (2011).

• Chipped Tooth

• Physical Examination
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Kofford is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Kofford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kofford has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Kofford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kofford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kofford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kofford to family and friends
Dr. Kofford's Performance
Dr Brandon is awesome! He is kind, compassionate and very thorough. I am amazed at how relaxed I am with Dr Brandon. I trust him. The level of trust and comfort I have with him is nothing short of a miracle. I would also like to give kudos to his staff. They are amazing! The atmosphere in the office is warm and inviting. I would say it's even fun... I really enjoyed interacting with everyone.
Dr. Kofford and Ray were wonderful with great chairside manner! I was covered with a soft blanket, neck support, and given a lilac scented cloth that I use to wipe my face and used on my eyes for the reminder of the visit. I was entertained by these two with song and a few moves. I would recommend Dr. Kofford to the most anxiety ridden patient. He was gentle and very compassionate which put me at ease. Plus, they fitted me with a temporary bridge for my upper teeth that is absolutely beautiful
I was elated to finally find a dental professional who was willing to build me a bridge! Thank you thank you thank you! Hopefully it lasts me for many years. Your were the answer to a great many of my prayers. Bless all of you. Diane Nudelman Termindo Vete!!
Dr Kofford and all of his staff are all very kind and helpful people that helped me become pain free.
I highly recommend Dr. Kofford and his staff.
I came to Dr. Kofford in the middle of a complicated whole mouth rehab. He assured me that he could not only repair my function, but also give me the smile that I was hoping for. The staff are friendly, caring and considerate. Dr. Kofford explained each step and involved me in every decision. If you are looking for a Prosthodontist who listens and cares, then this is where you should come. Dr. Kofford takes pride in his work and has exceeded my expectations.
Cary, NC |
Besides being a talented and gifted board certified prosthodontist Dr. K is kind and caring. He and his staff put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. I have been seeing him since May and have a long way to go with treatment but you feel the same care and support at every visit. He is a perfectionist and you will get that beautiful smile while having the good fortune to work with such an amazing team of professionals. Even a bad day can tun into a good day after visiting his office.
Knew technology dentistry with good old school values. Dr. Kofford and his staff make you feel like your just hanging out with really good friends. The professionalism of everyone is 2nd to none. If you are looking for the best painless dental experience, I couldn't recommend them any stronger.
Dr. Koffert faced a dental challenge when replacing an ill fitting bridge as I have an extreme overbite which proved to be very tricky. He has the patience of a saint and is a perfectionist with the skills to back this up. He also has a wonderful staff so I HIGHLY recommend him.
It's all been very good so far, very good work and very kind service always
Even being a dentist office, I find it an uplifting experience when entering this office. I seem to feel a kinship with Dr. Kofford and all the rest of the staff.
xecellent
love his sense of humor, I was very comfortable.
My procedure was very well thought out and planned to the finest detail. I was extremely impressed with how well my implant procedure went and when I saw the bite wing afterwords, it was absolutely perfectly placed. Well done Dr. Kofford & Dr. Smith.
It is a terrifying prospect to have your teeth removed. Not only the pain but the the reality that you will have to go into the world with plastic teeth in your mouth for the rest of your life. I came to Dr. Kofford filled with trepidation. He immediately put me at ease. His easy going, almost goofy, manner was comforting. But it is his skill building the denture that's the most amazing! No one knows I have false teeth! They're gorgeous! He is an artist. Simply brilliant.
I was treated with a lot of love and attention.
Dr. Kofford made the process easy. He worked very closely with my oral surgeon to ensure the end result would be perfect.
Teresa and Phillissia are super nice as well. Dr. Kofford sets the tempo for a great patient experience in a Christian setting !
Dr. Kofford and his entire staff have always provided excellent care. I would strongly encourage anyone with a prosthodontic need to see him! Very personable and friendly.
We were referred to Dr. Kofford by our family dentist. We got an appointment very quickly, and problem addressed. The staff are friendly and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Brandon Kofford, DMD?

Visit Dr. Kofford