Dr. Bram Alster, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Alster

Bram Alster, DMD

20-20 Fair Lawn Ave Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Dr. Bram Alster, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Fair Lawn, NJ and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from Fairleigh Dickinson University School of Dentistry in 1984 and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.

Dr. Alster's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alster

Dr. Alster?
Dr. Alster's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bram Alster, DMD
Both Drs. Bram & Jason Alster are kind & care about your dental health. Reasonable appointments, friendly staff & clean exam rooms. They listen to your situation & answer your questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Alster is an excellent dentist. He takes his time to review your dental history, records, and your dental plan to ensure healthy teeth and gums. His staff is super friendly and treats you like family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
I have just started coming to dr.bram and I will continue to come back to him. He know exactly what he is doing.!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Excellent. Very understandable, careful, and detailed. Very satisfied overall.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Excellent office and staff! Have been a patient for almost 20 years. Dr Alster is wonderful and I highly recommend him for all your dental needs. Very caring and will go out of his for his patients. He is s perfectionist and doesn't compromise in the quality of work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Alster provides top notch care for my husband, myself and our many family members that see him. He is incredibly pleasant, always explains what he is doing and provides constructive guidance for improving self care. His staff is very caring and are all very knowledgeable. Making appointments are easy and there is never much wait time at all. I would definitely recommend Dr. Alster's practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Alster is an extremely friendly compassionate dentist. He is very knowledgeable and actually makes going to the dentist enjoyable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Bram Alster is one of the friendliest doctors I've ever been to! He always loves to talk and create a relationship between him and his patients, and that makes coming to the dentist so much more pleasurable. Would reccommend this office 110%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
I have come to Dr. Alster for 25 years, traveling from more than an hour away because I trust him. He's conservative and only does procedures if you really need them, very professional and takes great care to make pain free. Warm staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
I have been a patient of his for eighteen years. I live in Bethlehem PA and travel an hours and half to see him. I trust his opinions on my dental program and professional expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Each patient is special and unique to Dr. Alster, and this makes you feel cared for. His chairside manner keeps even the most nervous patient at ease. I've sent many friends to him who all agree. The quality of his work is supreme and although I have little patience for waiting. I know I will get the attention I deserve! Here's a tip: call the office beforehand to ask if there's any wait time. If he's running late you don't have to sit and wait! He is truly the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Bram Alster is certainly one of the best dentist's around. Dr. Alster has been my primary dentist for the majority of my life and definitely recommend. The atmosphere is welcoming and the employees are all kind. His passion for his work definitely is shown each time I come in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Alter is an amazing dentist!!...makes you feel so comfortable in the office...takes his time with you...he truly cares about his patients!....staff is also very good...helpful...knowledgeable!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
I recently needed a procedure that included an extraction and crowns. Dr. Bram Alster and Dr. Jason Alster worked as a team and the entire procedure was painless, with a quick comfortable recovery.It couldn't have been easier. Both Drs. are highly skilled professionals who truly care about their patients. I would highly recommend them both.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
After countless unfortunate experiences with other dentists, I finally ended up in Dr. Alster's office and I'm glad I did! He is super friendly and very trustworthy - qualities one would like to see in their doctor. His staff always clean my teeth to perfection and the office is very clean. I've been coming here for years, and will continue to do so.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
I have been going to Dr Alster for over 25 years and have always found him to be friendly, patient, knowledgeable, and concerned. He always explains what he will do and why, and is willing to answer any questions. His work is technically and aesthetically excellent; an oral surgeon I once saw commented that Dr Alster's temporary crowns are as good or better than some dentists' permanent crowns. Staff members are also skilled and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
DR. ALSTER'S OFFICE IS WARM AND COMFORTABLE, HE TREATS EVERY PATIENT LIKE FAMILY . I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR 35 YEARS. HIS IS ALWAYS TAKING COURSES AND IS KNOWLEDGABLE ON ALL THE NEW DENTAL PROCEDURES WHICH HE IS ALWAYS HAPPY TO TAKE HIS TIME IN EXPLAINING. ANY PROCEDURE I HAD HAS BEEN PAIN FREE . I LOVE SHOWING OFF MY SMILE.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
I have been going to Doctor Alster's office for my dentistry work since I was 8 years old. So it has been 26 years now. I would never go to another dentist. I tried 2 years ago due to price, and regretted doing so after having the other dentist do a crappy job on a simple bonding. Dr Alster is amazing with attention to detail and a told pain in the butt with timing! Would highly recommend as long as you can deal with the extensive wait times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Professional,very friendly and beautiful and clean office with great location
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bram Alster, DMD?
Dr. Alster is extremely thorough and produces the highest quality work. He has been my dentist for 35 years and I strongly recommend him. Dr. Alster suggested Invisalign a few years ago to correct my overlapping front teeth. He walked me through the entire process, administered the care perfectly, and it worked like a charm. My teeth have never looked better.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Alster?

Dr. Alster strives to remain at the forefront of family and cosmetic dentistry. We use conservative techniques and a gentle touch, so that every member of your family will feel relaxed and comfortable.
Our unique and inviting pra...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Member
  • American Dental Association, Member
  • International Academy of Implant Dentistry, Member

Dr. Alster accepts

Dr. Alster accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental

• Teeth Whitening
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Damage

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Alster treats patients.