Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS

Dentistry •  Male

Dr. Wood
916 S Main St Unit 303 Longmont, CO 80501

Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Longmont, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Wood to book an appointment.

Dr. Wood's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wood

Dr. Wood?
My husband and I have been going to Dr. Brad since he opened his practice (a long time ago!). We have had nothing but the best care from him and his staff. He is always up to date on the evolving world of dentistry. We had to move away for a few years and we would even try to schedule appts. when we came back to visit. He is honest, thorough, respectful and is very conscious about who he has on staff. I just had my teeth cleaned by him amid all of the Covid-19 chaos as did my husband. In good form, he has made his office a very safe and sterile environment. I have been over the top, careful about going out, and I am very concerned about getting this virus. Dr. Brad has gone out of his way to do everything he can to make his office safe with the latest and most updated procedures, products and PPE's. He currently has an extra fee of $20 when you visit which makes a lot of sense. When you see all the extra work, time (cleaning, laundry, prep etc.) and the products, air-cleaning gizmos
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS?
Wow! Best numbing agent administer in my lifetime ( I am not a young person)! Probably the best interaction I've had with a dentist. He is kind, gentle and genuinely cares about patient concerns.
Leslie – Sep 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS?
Dr. Wood is an exceptionally competent, precise, compassionate and personable dentist. He acts as if you are the only patient he has! He never rushes... instead, he always takes the time to do the procedure correctly. He is so very thorough and exacting- precisely what you want and need in a dentist. He also has very fair pricing and doesn't suggest or recommend procedures that aren't clinically indicated. I am beyond satisfied with his care. He truly is the best!!
Martha V. in Erie, CO – Aug 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS?
Thorough, professional, let me know every step through the filling, and did every step personally.
HK in Erie, CO – Jul 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS?
Dr. Wood does a great job of explaining what is going on in straight forward terms and is very easy to ask questions. The office staff and hygienists are all friendly and helpful. My initial visit was on an emergency basis, but they have now become my regular dentist office. Glad I found them!
Jodi in Colorado – Jan 23, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS?
I was one of his first patients in Longmont office. He takes the time to explain everything, gives options, helps me prioritize what I need to have done first to help with the cost. I trust him to give me an honest recommendation. Great staff and dentist!
Windsor, CO – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Wood, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Wood?