Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ·  Male · Age 47

Dr. VanHoose

Oral Maxillfcl Sgy Grand Rapids

9021 N Rodgers Ct SE Ste A Caledonia, MI 49316

Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS is an oral & maxillofacial surgery specialist in Caledonia, MI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University of Michigan / School of Dentistry in 1998 and practices oral & maxillofacial surgery and oral surgery.

Dr. VanHoose accepts

Dr. VanHoose accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Molina Healthcare
Tricare
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. VanHoose's experience treating your condition or procedure

4.2

Dr. VanHoose?
Dr. VanHoose's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS
The ONLY reason I am marking this as poor is due to the office staff. Dr. VanHoose and his dental hygenist were AMAZING. However, I have had nothing but issues with the office staff. The biggest issue is that after being told that my claim was submitted to my insurance, I found out that was not the case. I would really like Dr. VanHoose to contact me so I could provide details.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
My daughter had her wisdom teeth out here and everyone was very professional and friendly. This was our first experience with Dr. VanHoose and it was very great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
he is a good doctor and he did an excellent job.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
I was very pleased with my experience at Dr. VanHoose's office. Three of my wisdom teeth were extracted under IV Sedation. Staff have been very helpful and kind throughout the process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Do not use this office. They are completely unreliable and not to be trusted. They cancelled my son's wisdom teeth surgery on the Friday afternoon before he was scheduled on Monday morning because I was "unavailable" by phone to confirm the appointment. I was at work all day and didn't get home to receive the message until after 3. This is a horrible way to do business and any medical office who conducts business this way should not be trusted to do surgery on your children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Fabulas Office-Staff is AWESOME!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Dr. VanHoose and all his staff made my experience a really positive one. They are friendly, caring and professional. I would highly recommend their services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Such a nice man. He answered all my questions and made sure I was comfortable for the procedure. I was in and out within 30 minutes. His assistant, who's name I believe was Bri, was also a sweetheart and definitely the best dental assistant I have ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
This is continuation so after he realizes he can't pull the tooth he said pay the 390 for the sedation or go home with my mouth bleeding and have my extraction refunded but not one suggestion of a payment plan for sedation or anything he just sat in his office till we paid that was the only concern what if we didn't have the money he would have sent us home with my mouth bleeding a good dentist would have handled.the situation and worry about money later but I was forced to pay in full or go
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Avoid at all costs went in for a tooth removal and was quoted 120 paid before anything and when we get in he shoots local anesthesia I told him I still feel pain.. he said no way but we'll give you the double dose acknowledge that I had infection and when he went to pull my tooth I was in the worst pain I screamed but wanted to continue he said I don't torture people and said needed to sleep but get this we had no money and he would not pull tooth till we paid in full right there HEARTLESS .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
I've had work done before by Dr. VanHoose. When i had my most recent dental emergency he was the first Dr. i thought about. I was able to get in to see the doctor very quickly. One of my greatest fears in life is having dental work performed on me. Doctor and staff were comforting and kind to me from start to finish. They even called me the next day to make sure I was doing OK.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Unfortunately I was not able to meet the Dr. I arrived 15 min before my appt as instructed. Approx 30 minutes later I asked for the wait time - the rec was too busy to ask. Several patients came and went. After 1 hour and no update on the status of timing, I left. I understand emergencies and being busy. What I don't understand is the lack of respect for others. If you are running that far behind, pick up the phone and let your patients know or give us an update when waiting!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Dr. VanHoose and staff are very friendly and make sure you are comfortable. They provide a caring environment and ease any fear and anxiety that I have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
He is a great doctor and took awesome care of me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Best Doctor and very nice person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Excellent experience. Staff was sensitive to my needs. Doctor took great care in explaining things to me before and after my surgery. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
He is a very honest and straight forward Doctor. I would recommend his service to everyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Dr. VanHoose and his entire staff were a complete blessing in calming my nerves. They were efficient., compassionate and understanding of my needs as a patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?
Dr. VanHoose made me feel comfortable and I would recommend him to all my friends and family
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley VanHoose, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. VanHoose?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. VanHoose treats patients.