Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD

Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. He graduated from University Of Florida / College Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

2517 Burns Rd

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Taylor treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Taylor?
Dr. Taylor's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD
Recent
Brad and his staff are wonderful. Always accommodating about getting us in for appointments. The whole family went through braces with Taylor Orthodontics - mom, dad, son, daughter, and Grandmother!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD?
I had a wonderful experience. Dr. Taylor, Dr. Murzi and all of their staff were very courteous, professional and friendly. They listened to all of my concerns and addressed them to my satisfaction. All of my questions were answered promptly and they took the time to ensure that I understood their...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD?
I had braces already in my teens but am now back in them for a few months to correct an issue. I was apprehensive about having braces again (especially as an adult), but Dr Taylor, Dr. Murzi and the staff made me feel completely at ease and ready to tackle braces for the 2nd time!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD?
Glad I was recommended to Dr. Taylor he takes his time to inform the patient on what’s needed and willing to answer any questions. He takes pride in his work, he’s also surrounded with great staff in office. Looking forward to next visit
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Bradley Taylor, DMD?
Have had A great experience with the doctor and staff with my daughter. Had many opinions before we made a decision with doctor Taylor. We have been very pleased with our decision.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Taylor?