Dr. Bradley Sutton, DDS

Dr. Bradley Sutton, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Bradley Sutton, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pocatello, ID. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 11 years. Read his story

115 E Chapel Rd

Pocatello, ID 83201

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sutton

Dr. Sutton's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sutton "I am first and foremost a husband and father and secondly a dentist. I have a lovely wife named Kathryn who was born in Wyoming and moved to Idaho when she was 12. She and I both love our Idaho home and are so happy to be raising 5 of the best kids in the world here. We love the outdoors and take opportunities often to be outside running, walking, hiking, skiing, boating, and camping. I am very fond of running races and have become enamored with Spartan races most recently. I'm a scout leader and enjoy teaching young men how to survive outside and how to be a good citizen inside. I've lived in the Pocatello area most of my life, only leaving to serve a mission in Brazil for two years and then for school when we lived in Utah and Wisconsin for 5 years. I grew up in McCammon and attended high school at Marsh Valley. I then went to college at ISU studying Zoology (pre-dental). I am a 3rd generation dentist and there has been a Sutton dentist in Pocatello for well over 100 years. I attended Dental School at Marquette University in Milwaukee and have been back practicing in Idaho for 10 years. I am so grateful to be able to serve the people here and hope to continue well into the future. I want to personally thank my patients for making this the most enjoyable place to work that I've ever experienced. They are what makes Sutton Family Dentistry work. Thank-you!"

This content was provided by Dr. Sutton "My name is Bradley Sutton and I am the dentist and owner here at Sutton Family Dentistry.  I love what I do and luckily I am pretty proficient at it as well! :)  Nothing gives me more joy here at work than hearing a positive response from someone we've helped to feel better about their smile.  Whether its getting their teeth feeling good again or making their smile shine brighter than it ever has before, I love doing it!  I have an amazing staff that has been with myself and my dad before me for many years.  They know all the secrets and tricks to making this experience quick and enjoyable.  Our philosophy is to make going to the dentist BETTER than you're expecting.  We know that it isn't always fun to sit in these chairs, but we'll make it the best it can be....a little humor goes a long way.  I am from the area and love the people and beauty that make Idaho awesome!  Please give us the opportunity to show you what sets us apart from the rest of the field.  Thanks in advance."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Idaho State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
    Medical School | Graduated 2006
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2006
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Sutton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sutton has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Sutton does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sutton and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sutton's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sutton to family and friends
based on 5 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Sutton Says:

There's no better feeling than getting a good review from a patient who is happy so that others who are seeking help might get a boost of confidence; and there's no better way for a provider to know what to fix than when someone lets us know where we're lagging.  We appreciate your feedback as well as your candor.  Thank-you in advance for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing!

Dr. Sutton's Performance
in Pocatello |
Love Dr Sutton. If there is a problem he goes out of his way to help. Very caring and compassionate!
Have you seen Dr. Bradley Sutton, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sutton?