Dr. Bradley W. Sutton, DDS

Dr. Bradley W. Sutton, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Sutton Family Dentistry 115 E Chapel Rd, Pocatello, ID 83201 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

I am first and foremost a husband and father and secondly a dentist. I have a lovely wife named...   Read More

Dr. Sutton's Experience

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Sutton

Dr. Sutton accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Sutton

Dr. Sutton's Review Details
    5 based on 4 responses
    Experience with Dr. Sutton
    Dr. Sutton's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (4)
    Dr. Sutton says

There's no better feeling than getting a good review from a patient who is happy so that others who are seeking help might get a boost of confidence; and there's no better way for a provider to know what to fix than when someone lets us know where we're lagging.  We appreciate your feedback as well as your candor.  Thank-you in advance for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing!

Have you seen Dr. Sutton?

Compare Dr. Sutton

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
    • Teeth Whitening
    • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
    • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Idaho.

Graduated in 2006

Completed in 2006

Completed in 2006

Idaho State University

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Sutton has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sutton has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese
    ×

Dr. Sutton's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Sutton

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Sutton's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Sutton

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Sutton says...

I am first and foremost a husband and father and secondly a dentist.  I have a lovely wife named Kathryn who was born in Wyoming and moved to Idaho when she was 12.  She and I both love our Idaho home and are so happy to be raising 5 of the best kids in the world here.  We love the outdoors and take opportunities often to be outside running, walking, hiking, skiing, boating, and camping.  I am very fond of running races and have become enamored with Spartan races most recently.  I'm a scout leader and enjoy teaching young men how to survive outside and how to be a good citizen inside.  I've lived in the Pocatello area most of my life, only leaving to serve a mission in Brazil for two years and then for school when we lived in Utah and Wisconsin for 5 years.  I grew up in McCammon and attended high school at Marsh Valley.  I then went to college at ISU studying Zoology (pre-dental).  I am a 3rd generation dentist and there has been a Sutton dentist in Pocatello for well over 100 years.  I attended Dental School at Marquette University in Milwaukee and have been back practicing in Idaho for 10 years.  I am so grateful to be able to serve the people here and hope to continue well into the future.  I want to personally thank my patients for making this the most enjoyable place to work that I've ever experienced.  They are what makes Sutton Family Dentistry work.  Thank-you!

Dr. Sutton's Care Philosophy

My name is Bradley Sutton and I am the dentist and owner here at Sutton Family Dentistry.  I love what I do and luckily I am pretty proficient at it as well! :)  Nothing gives me more joy here at work than hearing a positive response from someone we've helped to feel better about their smile.  Whether its getting their teeth feeling good again or making their smile shine brighter than it ever has before, I love doing it!  I have an amazing staff that has been with myself and my dad before me for many years.  They know all the secrets and tricks to making this experience quick and enjoyable.  Our philosophy is to make going to the dentist BETTER than you're expecting.  We know that it isn't always fun to sit in these chairs, but we'll make it the best it can be....a little humor goes a long way.  I am from the area and love the people and beauty that make Idaho awesome!  Please give us the opportunity to show you what sets us apart from the rest of the field.  Thanks in advance.

Dr. Sutton says...

We treat just about every type of dental issue there is besides braces. We help people diagnose and then handle their oral problems including abscesses, broken teeth, worn teeth, discolorations, cavities, gum disease, missing teeth and even some soft tissue lesions.

Dr. Sutton says...

At Sutton Family Dentistry, we provide a wide variety of services from simple fillings and cleanings, to more advanced implants and reconstructions.  We provide same day CEREC crowns and veneers and even utilize a 3D advanced imaging system to diagnose tumors, irregularities and to plan our implants in a completely guided fashion.  You will find the top of the line equipment with the most up to date training from all our staff.  We recognize that this isn't anyone's favorite place to be and we try to make it as quick and convenient, as well as providing an atmosphere that is as un-threatening and peaceful as possible.  We'd love to show you how we can help you have a great experience at the dentist.